• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team SeaSoul

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlyingFlygon

Ocarina of Calm
Ummm.....
Who are you?
Are you a new member?
Then you must fill out the form please! xD

So basically no. :)
Well, I do.

Purrloin

THIS! IS! MY RIFLE!
I'm on the xat, but I'm on another computer. Can a mod go in and accept this computer in? :3

Also, forgot it was today, but... I'm going to my naunt's lakehouse until Monday. I /might/ be on the xat sparingly, but that'll be about it.

See you all monday~

jash93

A Super Weak Trainer
wats gonna happen 2 da Rising from the Sea - TSS SINGLE BATTLE TOURNEY...?
BTW congrats 4 AB2 4 being da new clan leader~ ^^ (I guess I'm a bit late...)
srry guys 4 being inactive...
I had lots of things 2 do at hm so I wasn't active...
I'll try 2 b more active... >.<"

StarlightUmbreon

Hey Guys ^_^
Im going away for 2 weeks, Im flying solo to Arizona (Great timing, their having a heatwave right now >_<)
Anyway I wont be here for a while, I may sign in for a few minutes sometime in those 2 weeks on my DS.
Ill be camping a bit so no connection there =/
hehe Ill miss you guys :3
Ill see you in 2 weeks
Im out *Peace* ;)

NeosTwo

Underground Trainer
Hey guys, I was thinking about leaving Serebii. See, Garchomp, Blazkien and others on the banned list just because they're "stronger" than other pokemon. I found it unjust. I mean, if anything should get banned is pokemon that use para-flinch attacks, legendaries (regardless of stats) or un-released DW pokemon.

I'm sorry, but this isn't what Pokemon is about. Its should be about fun, yes equality is important but so its thinking about who/what to actually Ban competitively.

shiny collector 96

search 4 osl badges!
;000;;000;;000;
Hey guys, I was thinking about leaving Serebii. See, Garchomp, Blazkien and others on the banned list just because they're "stronger" than other pokemon. I found it unjust. I mean, if anything should get banned is pokemon that use para-flinch attacks, legendaries (regardless of stats) or un-released DW pokemon.

I'm sorry, but this isn't what Pokemon is about. Its should be about fun, yes equality is important but so its thinking about who/what to actually Ban competitively.

lool i agree an unagree :S well if they werent banned imagine how overuse they would be? :O and yea if you leave well miss you :(;000;

NeosTwo

Underground Trainer
Well its ridiculus that I trained my Garchomp and learn its banned cause its "too fast", it is NOT that fast. I mean, might as well banned every good pokemon while they're at it. Make the game suck for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.