• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team SeaSoul

Status
Not open for further replies.

Light Yagami0629

snatch yo apples up
oh my god nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo well cya later i guess

FlyingFlygon

Ocarina of Calm
...why is this clan having so many leader changes? SeaSoul's having so many revolutions that I can't keep up anymore! :)

kaiser soze

Reading ADWD
wait squares is leaving? but hes in the wifi tournament?

*facepalm*

ok fine. Ill lift the ban on higher-ups joining the tournament. so long as we get 8

Light Yagami0629

snatch yo apples up
i am gonna sign up for the wifi torunment as soon as i find my ds charger

kaiser soze

Reading ADWD
OK I removed squares ='( and added chelsea, muffinz, and light yagami0629 (but I need your FC). thee also called a spot.

2 spots left!!!

Light Yagami0629

snatch yo apples up
i know i just need to find my ds charger because i just came from a trip so i can give you my fc

Zellimi

I like pie
Im going to sign up for the tournament
FC:3009-7589-1987
Name:Zac

kaiser soze

Reading ADWD
WIFI Signups are now Closed!

The almighty WiFi bracket:
Picture2.png

battles must be finished on Saturday 11AM US central time (although I might be willing to make exceptions) upload the results to the GTS as instructed in the first post for the higher-ups to review (assuming you wernt battling one of them)

Last edited:

xack

WELCOME TO SEASOUL THE BEST CLAN ON SEREBII,if you quit you will be madea traiter andhunted down by our sharpedos.have a nice time ;)

NeosTwo

Underground Trainer
welcome to TSS cousin :D and what a new tourney :| oh well gl my vote is with either Muffin, Thee or Chels :3

I've beaten both Mufin and Theebay a few times, true they both have more wins over me but still, I can say I beaten them on occasion, like once I beat Theebay 3 times in a row.

Anywho, good luck to all of u!

Status
Not open for further replies.