• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team SeaSoul

Status
Not open for further replies.

xack

yeah
10 characters

kaiser soze

Reading ADWD
Is dialga crossed out because he has been picked?
Yes. Your choice is secret, so the crossing out is to give you an idea of what's left.

There's a few more that need to be updated. That's why I put down a second choice, in the event one was taken before it was updated.

mrbadguy096

Shadow King Cerberus
Name:Mrbadguy096
Battling Style:wifi mainly PO
Referred By:No one

Phoopes

There it is.
Whoever took Kyogre... I will hunt you down. Now I have to build a whole new team. I had this planned out from the start and everything... but I still have an idea for the new one.

Zellimi

I like pie
Welcome to TSS new guy (or girl) hope you have fun :3

Terra Force

<-- Current Hunt
And if he deems you worthy you rank up to mantyke! You can rank up once a week in case you were unsure about it.

□□□□□

Everyone's doing it!
Im gonna be gone awhile... Again, haha...
School reasons.... i'll be training in Faraway mountains...
So yeah, please dont remove me for inactivity...

JasonTongFlute

Poké Flautist
Aww, see you soon Squares!~

EDIT

I PM'ed you my application kaiser ^_^

Last edited:

T.W.I.

Undercover Rocket
TSS Battle Frontier Tryouts: PO
Eligible Ubers to be picked
Blaziken
Darkrai
Deoxys (Either Attack or Normal Forme)
Dialga
Garchomp
Giratina (Either Altered or Origin Forme)
Groudon
Ho-Oh
Kyogre
Lugia
Manaphy
Mewtwo
Palkia
Rayquaza
Reshiram
Shaymin (Sky Forme)
Zekrom
[/CENTER]

I wish to make ONE thing clear. JUST because your choose an Uber of a certain type DOES NOT mean you will earn that type as a Frontier/Heavenly King position...

For example: If you choose darkrai, and are successful in the tourney you are NOT guaranteed a dark spot.

Please note Normal (Myself) and Water (Kaiser) have been taken so if you wish to have a typing do not base your team around that. You can base your tourney team around any type you want, but you will not be guaranteed ANY typings until you have been sent an invite.

EDIT: Kaiser, could you please change the title to "TSS Four Heavenly Kings Tournament". I see us more like an E4 group (4HK is the japanese term) and it fits well. So everyone is battling for a throne. I will work on the emblems which will be called "Crowns" soon enough.

PLEASE SEE HERE FOR UPDATED DETAILS!
Everything is still up for discussion but these are the rules I'm lenaing towards.

Last edited:

AceTrainerMohamed

Team SeaSoul Founder
Hey Everyone :)
I really miss you ALL!!
well, thanks to acetrainerelliot, I know almost everything happening here via bbm :p
I've heard that things weren't going too well lately :( but at least we still have our dear great members to hold TSS :)
Enjoy your times everyone, and please wish me luck in my studies Dx

Phoopes

There it is.
So, is the actual tourney we are running going to be with 3:3 Monotype teams? If it is, I have to change my team... again. Whoever took Kyogre will pay.

shadow130690

TSS Member
so darkrai not banned. and how we have a po tournment for a wifi spot.....
Good luck star

xack

wait a second since twi is normal on the wifi division can i be normal on the po division?

Status
Not open for further replies.