• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team SeaSoul

Status
Not open for further replies.
3-3 Draw against Ixin the battle went on for too long with a lot of stall.
Idk if we need to rematch?
GG though

Ixin

Tied with jirachiuser1 3-3. Stall war was taking wayyyyyyyyyyyyy too long. GG

Terra Force

<-- Current Hunt
Signed-up Members:

Charizardmaster#1
Ixin
JasonTongFlute
Jirachiuser1
Mean Mr. Snorlax
phoopes
ScizorFTW
shadow130690
TDawg
Twilight_Trainer
XLugiaReshX
Zellimi
Just thought I'd help everyone out by reposting who's participating. So I still have to battle JasonTongFlute, phoopes, ScizorFTW, shadow, Twi(maybe), and Resh.

Last edited:

kaiser soze

Reading ADWD
Alright guys, you don't need to post logs, but you do need to PM results to me so I don't lose them in the thread. Thanks for being active though.

Phoopes

There it is.
I'm home sick from school, so I should be able to battle today if I can get my comp fixed. I'll VM people when I'm ready.

Snorby

Snorby
Accepting tourney and test battles for the next Hour or so. VM me for battle.

kaiser soze

Reading ADWD
BTW my Abra giveaway ends tonight, so get one if you haven't already (or at least ask for one and I'll give you it when I'm back).

Terra Force

<-- Current Hunt
Sorry Mr.Badguy I would have tested you earlier but I've been very busy this fall. Once my soccer season ends in like 2-3 weeks I'll be able to do lots of test battles and whatnot.

jellywolffy

<Hunting
I want to apply in this clan

Name:jellywolffy
Battling Style:Wifi
Referred By:none~

Last edited:

Snorby

Snorby
Welcome, Jelly, As a semi-important person here, I give you your offcial TSS snack-box, Complete with a cookie, a cupcake, and pet Mantyke. Avoid the yellow water, and have a good time here!

Status
Not open for further replies.