• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team SeaSoul

Status
Not open for further replies.

manaphy72

Will do, Hey I love this clan so much. It was the first Clan I was ever in actually.

mrbadguy096

Shadow King Cerberus
so ive been tryna get a test battle for awhile now and its become nearly impossible so my name on PO is shadowkingcerberus the last tester told me this clan is usually on the smogon server so ill just be there battling about till i find somebody :/

kaiser soze

Reading ADWD
so ive been tryna get a test battle for awhile now and its become nearly impossible so my name on PO is shadowkingcerberus the last tester told me this clan is usually on the smogon server so ill just be there battling about till i find somebody :/
Try VMing people so you can schedule a playdate. People have lives and school and can't be on PO all the time ^_^

Inchtall

Back in Black....2
Gracias! But seriously thankyou for excepting me in, I can't wait to start racking up the points come tommorow!

*Puts on Sombrero* Welcome to Team Sea Soul, amigos! Bad for you, I am out of sugar, so now, here is your official TSS welcome Taco and Queasadia meal with a Cherry Margarita and special pet Ludicolo nicknamed Mexicano. Anything else, no?

lol. You said "gracias", so I just had to get into a Mexican theme! Welcomke to TSS, and please, please please please PLEASE do not drink the yellow water.

Try VMing the testers. They are pretty active ( I see them on and they usually post when they are looking for battles). They are Charizardmaster1, Mean mr snorlax and ScizorFTW I think for PO. Its on the first page.

Edit: Beat phoopes 3-0 sorry for the hax.

Peden

Name: Peden
Battling Style: WiFi
Referred By:NA

I haven't really done competitive battling since before platinum, but bought white and ready to learn again. I have a team in my gen 5 right now, but they are mostly from my old pearl version : P

so I just realized I forgot to put my fc in case you guys want to do a test battle or something

FC: 0819 3939 3579

Last edited:

zerozoner

Looking forward to the tournament tomorrow and Welcome to all the new members.

kaiser soze

Reading ADWD
Name: Peden
Battling Style: WiFi
Referred By:NA

I haven't really done competitive battling since before platinum, but bought white and ready to learn again. I have a team in my gen 5 right now, but they are mostly from my old pearl version : P

so I just realized I forgot to put my fc in case you guys want to do a test battle or something

FC: 0819 3939 3579
Welcome! Here's a pet Piplup.

Our Wi-Fi testers are Azure Charizard and jeyre80; VM them to ask for a test battle. We do have more PO testers, so you might want to download it for test battle purposes.

Peden

am sorry a really noob question but I don't know what VM is lol. Is it the same as a PM?

Status
Not open for further replies.