• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team SeaSoul

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blacklynx

Treasure Hunter
I know you said not to reply, but I want to speak for everyone:
Sorry we disappointed you :(

Sorry, actually read the rules, change up your form a bit, and repost :)

Oh my god... I'm turning into Chelsea... I end everything with smileys!!!! :eek:

Lol, the last smiley made me laugh and reminded me of this meme cartoon i saw XD. I came here for help and that made me forget it... I remember know. I wanted to know what Pokemon might be good for a status effecting team? I have some ideas already, but I need some help please. Yeah, we're sorry we disappointed.

Psilo

FanaticalPokecultist
SPPf Username : Psilo
PO, Wi-Fi, or both? : Wi-Fi
Today's date : 8 April 2012
Do you use Xat? : Not currently
Your timezone? : CST (GMT-6)
Recommended by? : ElxlceL
Did you read the rules? : Yes (;245;)

Last edited:

ElxlceL

Xwisher Sweet
SPPf Username : Psilo
PO, Wi-Fi, or both? : Wi-Fi
Today's date : 8 April 2012
Do you use Xat? : Not currently
Your timezone? : CST (GMT-6)
Recommended by? : ElxlceL
Did you read the rules? : Yes (;245;)

Welcome to the clan Broham, :).

Thank you, my man....and thanks for the hospitality elite knight. I just joined, and I already feel such a strong sense of belonging and comradery ;)

well you need to feel as such just call me EK, or elite no need to put in the knight part

Psilo

FanaticalPokecultist
How about elitist? Actually, I kid. "Clever" jokes all around, guys. EK it is then. Concision is key.

Blacklynx

Treasure Hunter
Welcome Psilo, I hope ya gave a fun time in TSS.

Blacklynx

Treasure Hunter
You wifi? Hit me up for a battle sometime KK? I gotta get better with these teams XD

Blacklynx

Treasure Hunter

Psilo

FanaticalPokecultist
Yes, yes it was lol. Like I said, I guess it was useless for me to post the results in the first place. But thanks for the confirmation, anyway.

Aizle Syracuse

Cannot fly.
Good evening, everyone... I believe I must first apologize for not having posted for the past few days; my internet has been completely offline, you see, and I was thus unable to access the forums. ^ ^; Please forgive me. ´u.u`

In other news, I've been working on a suitable presentation of my OU team for you all to critique at your convenience. ='3 How are things with the clan? I received a message from Ambree saying something about a break... o.o;

Well i know this is a double post but

Thank you X for all your hard work so far on helping me become a wifi battler i now have 20 pokemon to use over wifi with more to come this is so helpful and i hope i can one day repay you

ElxlceL

Xwisher Sweet
Well i know this is a double post but

Thank you X for all your hard work so far on helping me become a wifi battler i now have 20 pokemon to use over wifi with more to come this is so helpful and i hope i can one day repay you

No problem man.
10chars.

Status
Not open for further replies.