• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team SeaSoul

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jr Breshears

PKMN Breeder
beat excel 4-0 for tourney

EDIT: then we rematched and he won but he still gave me the win.

Last edited:

Terra Force

<-- Current Hunt
Beat irock 5-0? for tourney, beat Zero 5-0(I think i don't rememver) for tourney, beat Excel 1-0 for tourney(he forgot to give his latios evs though), and lost to MMS for tourney.

Now 7-4.

EDIT: Rematched Excel, lost 2-0.

EDIT2: Then he decided to give me the original win even though I was being a #$%& since hes a nice guy.

Last edited:

irock245

She wants it
Pfft, I would have owned your *** 6-0 had you not crit. But GG I guess (no undefeated. :( )

Took down Jr and MMS for war tourney, Im now 7-1.

Snorby

Snorby
Yes!!!! Inch stays!!!

Ilane

v_v there seems to be a lightning rod pichu on the first few pages.

Are those clan pokemon or something else?

irock245

She wants it

T.W.I.

Undercover Rocket
She is right. We(the new guys) just have to get better so we won't lose and be as good as every one else. There are gonna be other tournaments and stuff so don't quit and besides battling strong people like you gets my blood and tenacity pumping!

Food for thought, and to all new members...Chelsea is a guy :p

shadow130690

TSS Member
Twi in come for u :p". Lost to two 2-0 for 4 k

Last edited:

Phoopes

There it is.
Oh, hi Twi. You confused me for a sec, considering your avatar is very similar to Jason's.

EDIT:

In fact, they are the exact same.

irock245

She wants it
You have no idea the pain and suffering that I've gone through.

lol. (rememebrs the hydro pump crit on +6 +6 reuniclus letting me win the game)

Snorby

Snorby
.uncommon.

irock245

She wants it
Honor system. So your gonna see a lot of blazikens and garchomps and exadrills and a lot of other things from early BW OU.

Status
Not open for further replies.