• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team SeaSoul

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terra Force

<-- Current Hunt
Ok why does everybody keep calling me cm123? Its either Charizardmaster or CM. There is no 123 involved :p.

Snorby

Snorby
I always call you Charizard, CM, or CM#1. Where do they get the 23 from?

shadow130690

TSS Member
snorlax you big meanie > . > you been igore me on PO
for the last two days
edit lost to rachi 1-0 gg it was pretty epic

Last edited:

Snorby

Snorby
LIES! I've been afk xD get on treehouse if you want

DarumakkaImposter

*sigh*

Because we had a member called "Dragonmaster123" aka DM123. They are fusing you both together it seems.

I love Rashaid!

Fun guy :p

Anywho, I'm not voting. I'd vote for phoopes but that makes me biased since I would vote for him if he were a troll which he is. Nah, good guy.

Twi, you ready for 4HK?

edit: sorry for inactivity. RL stuff and the like

Last edited:

AceTrainerMohamed

Team SeaSoul Founder
I received a lot of votes :D
Thanks to all who voted :)
I've also received a vote from acetrainerelliot, leader of The Moonlight Heroes and a previous member of TSS :D
isn't that too nice? :)

btw I forgot to add the deadline lol xD
Now it's there, on my last post
48 hours after the time of that post

Phoopes

There it is.
I love Rashaid!

Fun guy :p

Anywho, I'm not voting. I'd vote for phoopes but that makes me biased since I would vote for him if he were a troll which he is. Nah, good guy.

Twi, you ready for 4HK?

edit: sorry for inactivity. RL stuff and the like

Ah, shame you're not voting. But that's only fair. Agree with you about DM, though.

irock245

She wants it
Alright phoopes get on the xat soon so I can battle you for the tourney. (And let me win by hax like I do with all my matches against phoopes)

Phoopes

There it is.
Snorlax and I had a stall war at the end. Since he had to go, and it was unclear who the winner would be, we called it a draw at 1-1.

Now 0-1-1 for the tourney.

Snorby

Snorby
gg phoopes

Ilane

Stopping by very quickly to get a rating for the IVs on the togekiss (calm nature)

30/31/31/31/31/0-9

Outstanding IVs. Speed is bad, but considering it's a paraflinch togekiss...it doesn't matter right?

This is a hatched togepi...not RNG...Please rate it and let me know if it's worth raising or to keep hatching eggs.

Snorby

Snorby
I'd want the IVs in speed at least in the upper 20s, but go right ahead if you want to train it

Ilane

Will other pokemon still be able to out speed it when paralyzed? That is my main concern about the speed IVs...and I'm not investing in them either...It's pointless to try to flinch someone if they outspeed me XD.

Granted, Limber/Volt absorb pokemon and ground types can't be paralyzed, but anything else can be.

Last edited:

irock245

She wants it
phoopes im no longer afk. Get back on please!

Snorby

Snorby
Beat Blacklynx and shoadow for 4hk gg

Blacklynx

Treasure Hunter
Status
Not open for further replies.