• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team SeaSoul

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snorby

Snorby
ok lets see here what is not obvious that i need to tell you. I play mostly PO, im in USA central time zone and nobody recomended me. Not sure what todays date is.
Also what is this TSS3 bs? we are now giving numbers to each time it is revived? That is bad for moral! There is only one TSS as there has been, it just hasnt always had the same members or been active.

Amen to that! Did we call TSS TSS3 under Khybon's leadership? Twi's? No! Then why would that change under Kaiser's leadership?

Snorby

Snorby
amen to what? the refusal to use the proper entry form?

No, the refusal to call this TSS3 due to it being disrespectful to the clan.

Inchtall

Back in Black....2
It is actually helpful to the moral- It shows we are a persevering clan who will always stay together.

Gray™

k why are we(and by we i mean you)even discussing this?i mean what diference it make if it has one number in its name?TSS is TSS.
sigh
MOVING ON who are the testers? (chew)

Blinky the Mew

Clever Idiot
It is actually helpful to the moral- It shows we are a persevering clan who will always stay together.

It has the negative feeling that we are not the original TSS thats whats wrong with it. And thats exactly what im saying though grey TSS is TSS we don't need to seperate its generations by numbers.

Gray™

It has the negative feeling that we are not the original TSS thats whats wrong with it. And thats exactly what im saying though grey TSS is TSS we don't need to seperate its generations by numbers.

Im guessing you dont like math too much

kaiser soze

Reading ADWD
Alrighty, finished with class for the day now. Going to do a few more OP tweaks and add the latest batch of userbars, as well as add some signups in.

EDIT: and easy with the generation debate peps. No need to argue over little details.

Last edited:

ShadowKyogre443

오션 마스터

We don't need pointless complaints.

JasonTongFlute

Poké Flautist
you battled my choiced team and i won(chew)
i missed you too jason^^

Yay!~ It's felt weird without you D:

WOW I see that we're getting many of our old loyal members back ^_^
welcome back everyone :)
it's a pleasure to see that D.Gray is back :D a legendary battler of TSS indeed xD

Yay Hi Chels!~ I'm happy that our friends are coming back ^_^

Says in the OP. It's Mean Mr. Snorlax and ScizorFTW

T_T Everyone always forgets the doubles tester... :(

Breeder_Noah

Pokémon Breeder
SPPf Username [Breeder_Noah/B]:
PO, Wi-Fi, or both? [PO (Wifi at some point)/B]:
Today's date [November 30, 2011/B]:
Do you use Xat? [yes/B]:
Your timezone? [Pacific standard time, Vancouver/B]:
Recommended by? [Master_Steve/B]:
Did you read the rules? [Yes I did ;245;/B]:

I hope this works!

Last edited:

Jeroen1337

Application

SPPf Username: Jeroen1337
PO, Wi-Fi, or both?: PO only
Today's date: 1st December 2011
Do you use Xat?: Yes (apparently)
Your timezone?: GMT+1 (Amsterdam)
Recommended by?: Master_Steve
Did you read the rules? : Yes

JasonTongFlute

Poké Flautist
Welcome!~ ^_^ Hope you have a great time in the water! :D

Have a cookie :)

AceTrainerMohamed

Team SeaSoul Founder
Welcome our old nice members :)
hmmm I didn't see any TSS3, but even if it was there, I think that it shall show everyone that we had a great long history:
TSS1
TSS2

for TSS1, we actually have two earlier threads, but due to the adjustments on the clans sections, they asked all the clans to restart their threads.. and we lost a big amount of older posts, but it doesn't matter as long as we have something to show that there was one old TSS before these last two
anyway, let's not discuss this any further...
I think that the clan this time will take a different route, I mean.. things could be more organized, and we'll start winning clan wars now that we got back some of our old members
I never doubt this when soze is the leader :)

Gray™

Welcome our old nice members :)
hmmm I didn't see any TSS3, but even if it was there, I think that it shall show everyone that we had a great long history:
TSS1
TSS2

for TSS1, we actually have two earlier threads, but due to the adjustments on the clans sections, they asked all the clans to restart their threads.. and we lost a big amount of older posts, but it doesn't matter as long as we have something to show that there was one old TSS before these last two
anyway, let's not discuss this any further...
I think that the clan this time will take a different route, I mean.. things could be more organized, and we'll start winning clan wars now that we got back some of our old members
I never doubt this when soze is the leader :)

(hmm)
on a different subject:
my sig is kawaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii<3

kaiser soze

Reading ADWD
News alert
Managed to squeeze in some OP editing time. Managed to add in the new Magikarps, Starmies, and Kingdras. If you want to add in the image to your sig right-click on the appropriate userbar and click "copy image URL" or whatever your browser says that's close.

The following people have not bee added yet because they need userbars:
Zellimi (Xat owner), Master_Steve and Phoopes (counters), Inchtall (tournament manager), Blinky the Mew (war team captain)

The following people need to PM me ASAP about their Officer job: iRock245, zerozoner

Also in the next upcoming days I'm revamping the points system. Nothing too drastic but the list needs to be made current.

Status
Not open for further replies.