• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team SeaSoul

Status
Not open for further replies.

irock245

She wants it
Cmon guys get your tourney battles done! They are due tomorrow and if nobody battlers then shadow wins both prizes by default.

xack

Snorby

Snorby
Cmon guys get your tourney battles done! They are due tomorrow and if nobody battlers then shadow wins both prizes by default.

sorry, CM and I apparently have different schedules! when are they do tommarrow?

irock245

She wants it
End of the day aka 11:59 3/3/2012

irock245

She wants it
How you guys doing?????? :D

Well I'm going to post my best team on smogon to see how it faires, so I guess I'm out of Bh's challenge for now unless dusclops stays. Other than that, nothing but a buttload of homework. That and trying to get tourney battles done.

Phoopes

There it is.
I've been thinking about this for a while now. Gonna take a break from clanning for a while. So yeah, consider me done with TSS, and clanning in general for a good bit. I'll still pop by the Xat from time to time, and will always be rooting for you in wars. Not quitting. Think of it like Chelsea's leaves of absence, except I won't be joining another clan in the meantime.

Best Fishes to you all,
-phoopes

im sorry ive been busy btw i cannot connect to wifi with my ds so i will not be able to getthe pokemon that u promised mne x so im sorry if u have made them

Zero if your on and i am lets battle

shadow130690

TSS Member
no one must battle i want to win by defuelt > . >

Last edited:

irock245

She wants it
Who ever tried to get the battle done more will "win" if no battle gets done.

Snorby

Snorby
I've been thinking about this for a while now. Gonna take a break from clanning for a while. So yeah, consider me done with TSS, and clanning in general for a good bit. I'll still pop by the Xat from time to time, and will always be rooting for you in wars. Not quitting. Think of it like Chelsea's leaves of absence, except I won't be joining another clan in the meantime.

Best Fishes to you all,
-phoopes

Well, cya when you come back man! :)

Edit: Also, both CM and I have tried to get our battles done. I check his page constantly, and he never is on. Then, the moment I leave he comes on, wanting to battle, and by the time I come back, he's gone.

so yeah, what should happen with THAT irock? xD

Last edited:

irock245

She wants it
iRock whats your username on smogon so I can see your team when your done :D

Actually ima postpone posting iot on smogon as I made a pokemon switch and I am still testing it.

Also ima just say i've won about 7 games against various people in and out of TSS in the last 2 days. i forgot who, though.

Oh,and i just beat mufin 4-0. GG

Last edited:

Valkyrie Cain

damn, dis-moi
PO anyone? I'll be on Pokemon Online. My name is [TSS]Fizzay. =P

Edit: lost 3-0 to Muffin. GG! ^_^

Last edited:

Valkyrie Cain

damn, dis-moi
That was my first battle since....I dunno, October. xP

I wanna test out this team. Muffin meet me in PO?

Edit: Confirming GG! ^_^

Edit 2: Lost 1-0 to Muffin.....Getting better. =P

Last edited:

TheExorcist04

Oras Explorer
SPPf Username: TheExorcist04
PO, Wi-Fi, or both?: WiFi
Today's date: March 3, 2012
Do you use Xat?: Yes.
Your timezone? :GMT-5 (US Eastern)
Recommended by?: Khybon
Did you read the rules?: Yes. (;*245; )