• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team SeaSoul

Status
Not open for further replies.

xack

Welcome to Team SealSoul Exorcist!
I hope you have a wonderfal time and many great battles!

HoundoomMR

Second Sage of Water
I think Nidoking is a good choice for the team, eh?
Variety of moves with some good speed.

xack

I use to play alot with nidoking when i first started in serebii,the only issue is his speed which is y i recomend trying to atleast baton pass some speed to him but besides that nidoking is a beasts.

shadow130690

TSS Member
SPPf Username: TheExorcist04
PO, Wi-Fi, or both?: WiFi
Today's date: March 3, 2012
Do you use Xat?: Yes.
Your timezone? :GMT-5 (US Eastern)
Recommended by?: Khybon
Did you read the rules?: Yes. (;*245; )

Welcome to TSS don't drown from the awesome battlers we got here u already know of one of them khybon but I may suggest u try out the 4 kings and queen

MotherRussia

ERMAHGERD, MERGIKERP
*AHEM* Youre forgettin about me. Im awesome. and a battler. And an awesome battler.

I've already battled him, he knows my awesomeness.

irock245

She wants it
Beat whoever is [TSS]JackD 2-0. GG

Also I'me call the tourney quits because only one pair of battlers got their matches done, so I will ask jirachi to save the prizes and I will make another tournament soon.

HoundoomMR

Second Sage of Water
I use to play alot with nidoking when i first started in serebii,the only issue is his speed which is y i recomend trying to atleast baton pass some speed to him but besides that nidoking is a beasts.

Funny, I think you heard about my team. I have a Ninjask on it. Just for SD and speed boost. :p

manaphy72

Hey I am leaving TSS again. Sorry, I will rejoin when ChelseaStar creates a new page. I joined about a month ago, and Still am not put on the front page. I know that Kaizer_Soze is busy. I respect that. That is why I am leaving. I promise to be back though.

shadow130690

TSS Member
Bye Manaphy U stood not take that long

Snorby

Snorby
Cya soon Manaphy

MotherRussia

ERMAHGERD, MERGIKERP
I'll tell you my 6 choices and the three I picked.

Choices:
Shedinja
Breloom
Xatu
Gliscor
Entei
Mew

the ones I picked are in bold

irock245

She wants it
ok, tourney's over since nobody did anything.

The teams were:
Cm1: claydol, machamp, raikou
VS.
MMS: starmie, Cresselia, and blissey.
Elite: Ninetails, Mamoswine, Sawsbuck
VS.
Zero: Hippodown, Cofagrigus, and Rhyperior
Justin : celebi, Leafeon, Cacneture
VS.
Muffin: gliscor, mew, and breloom
Shadow: Venesaur, Jirachi, Quagsire

I'll get a (hopefully) more sucessful tourney up soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.