• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team SeaSoul

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoopes

There it is.
...And this is why I was taking a break from clans.

Anyway, just popped by to let ya'll know, I'm done with competitive battling for a while too. However, if you see me on PO (which is unlikely), challenge me! I'd love to see how you guys are getting better as battlers. Except for irock. Our battles are never measured by skill, only by how much hax he gets. Lol, just kidding. One more thing I'd like to leave you with...

BE NICE TO EACH OTHER.

irock245

She wants it
...And this is why I was taking a break from clans.

Anyway, just popped by to let ya'll know, I'm done with competitive battling for a while too. However, if you see me on PO (which is unlikely), challenge me! I'd love to see how you guys are getting better as battlers. Except for irock. Our battles are never measured by skill, only by how much hax he gets. Lol, just kidding. One more thing I'd like to leave you with...

BE NICE TO EACH OTHER.

Boy you know that hax is determined by skill. :p Cya later.

Make me a tester. you know what I can do.

ill get better then become a tester will anyone help me become a better battler i know irock will help with team building

also justin has informed me of a few jobs which ill be takign over depending on some members activity

Snorby

Snorby
Boy you know that hax is determined by skill. :p Cya later.

Make me a tester. you know what I can do.

don't beg irock, it won't work. I gott tester without mentioning that I muight be capable xD

Le_Juston

One day at a time.
I am working on sorting out all the different jobs. If you are interested, feel free to VM me, and I will see what I can do. For testers, if you wish to be one on PO, we will need to set up a time to battle. I would like to try and get 2 testers in each category.

MotherRussia

ERMAHGERD, MERGIKERP
Name: MufinskullzFTW
Date: March 4, 2012
PO or Wi-Fi?: PO
Who did you beat?: Mean Mr. Snorlax
Are they a TSS member?: Yes
What was the score?:1-0
Reason for battle?: Test and 4HK

GG :D I get a rank up and the symbol :D

pkmnfn

DW Breeder
Total Gained Points: 3
Reason (Choose One): Winning a Battle
Specified Reason: For fun!

Total Gained Points: 3
Reason (Choose One): Art- avvy for Elxel
Specified Reason:...?

is this still in use?

Brettd66

Can I join this clan?? I'm pretty good at Pokemon and play frequently. I would like to get involved with a lot more people that play the game.

HoundoomMR

Second Sage of Water
If you would like to join the clan, you should go check out the forms and make sure to read the post again.

Can I join this clan?? I'm pretty good at Pokemon and play frequently. I would like to get involved with a lot more people that play the game.

yes you may with proper formating the form is on page 1 and we will be moving to a new thread very soon

PKMFN no points will be counted till the new thread is opened as phoopes is no longer collecting and master steve is afk and justin hasnt revealed the jobs as of yet to all of us

Royal Arcanine

Just because Justin was being a meanie

SPPf Username : Royal Arcanine
PO, Wi-Fi, or both? : PO but wifi soon
Today's date : 3-5-12
Do you use Xat? : Ofc!
Your timezone? : PST 8
Recommended by? : Everyone
Did you read the rules? : Suicune is awesome
245.gif

Just because Justin was being a meanie

SPPf Username : Royal Arcanine
PO, Wi-Fi, or both? : PO but wifi soon
Today's date : 3-5-12
Do you use Xat? : IS ON CONSTANTLY
Your timezone? : PST 8
Recommended by? : Everyone
Did you read the rules? : Suicune is awesome
245.gif

welcome royal fixed one small thing in ur reg form but not to worry

★Zeno★

SPPf Username : ★Zeno★
PO, Wi-Fi, or both? : PO
Today's date : 3rd March 2012
Do you use Xat? : Yeah
Your timezone? : GMT +8 , Singapore
Recommended by? : Myself
Did you read the rules? : Yeah ;245;

★Zeno★

I could :p Though i don't know if im counted as a challenge to you if you dont mind.
What design are you talking about?

Jackalacking

Greed the Avaricious
Really like the new serebii format.. Anyway, is there any particular format for applying for jobs for TSS or do you just pm your request to Justin?

pkmnfn

DW Breeder
Tested and ranked up a level w/ elxel

can I apply to be an artist?

I've had a good run here but I'm off, like others before me, to explore other clans. It was good being here and the new commander thing looks cool so have fun with that.

I'll peek by the xat occasionally I guess to see how much you guys have improved since you guys have a lot of potential.

Status
Not open for further replies.