• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team SeaSoul

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElxlceL

Xwisher Sweet
I've had a good run here but I'm off, like others before me, to explore other clans. It was good being here and the new commander thing looks cool so have fun with that.

I'll peek by the xat occasionally I guess to see how much you guys have improved since you guys have a lot of potential.

goodbye rachi you have helped me so much in becoming a better battler my friend hope to see you around and one day return to tss

shadow130690

TSS Member
See u rachi And welcome all new members

xack

So whgat does everyone think of the new design?
personaly me im inbetween.i think it look cool but i miss the option to go to my account and see whicvh threads iv subscribed to have new post.if its still possible idk how.

personaly me im inbetween.i think it look cool but i miss the option to go to my account and see whicvh threads iv subscribed to have new post.if its still possible idk how.

it looks awful imo and justins but ill get used to it

Terra Force

<-- Current Hunt
Just go to settings in the top right next to log out and it'll bring you there.

Blinky the Mew

Clever Idiot
Rachi, you need to stay atleast for a bit longer. You are on the war team incase you didn't know.

Snorby

Snorby
Bye, Rachi! Have fun exploring the wild world of the other clans!

Thank god he's finally gone!!! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! jkjk lol, we'll miss ya rachi

Snorby

Snorby
confirming my battle with muffin, also beat jackalacking 3-0 in test and 4hk. Rank up

irock245

She wants it
Beat elite and excorsict.

Who cares how many pokemon I beat them with. no, really, who cares.

confirming

ATTENTION ALL TSS MEMBERS NO BATTLE WINNINGS WILL BE COUNTED TILL THE NEW THREAD IS OPENED AS I WILL BE TAKING THE COUNTER JOBS AND WILL START ONCE IT IS OPENED
-ELITE

Last edited:
Attention all TSS members whom are going to the new thread whne it opens i need you to pm me so i can add you into my micosoft excel doc that will allow me to count you points more info will come soon

irock245

She wants it
Jeez elite not so big.........

justin did i become a tester.

Status
Not open for further replies.