• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team SeaSoul

Status
Not open for further replies.

irock245

She wants it
Attention all TSS members whom are going to the new thread when it opens. I need you to pm me so I can add you into my micosoft excel doc that will allow me to count your points. More info will come soon.

Well here's another version since it's a new page.

Also I beat Barbeller from Ancient ruins. So much hax on both sides.

Zellimi

I like pie
So whats new in TSS? When is the new thread going to be made?

EDIT: Im calling the new TSS 3.5

Last edited:
Once again please pm/vm me if you will be staying with tss if i know u will such as i talk to you regularly or have already done so do not pm me unless u want to im compiling a mixrosoft excel doc of all tss members for both points and battles thanks elite

Royal Arcanine

All I have to say is wow, and how stupid it is that a mod listening to a non clan member. I was kicked in the xat just because D.Bray told Zell too and ofc I get kicked.

All I have to say is wow, and how stupid it is that a mod listening to a non clan member. I was kicked in the xat just because D.Bray told Zell too and ofc I get kicked.

1) this stuff is to be solved on the xat
2) it was for a battle
3) lets end this tss must stick together no one deserves to be mistreated we have had some xat problems so all mods and owners please pm me i got idea (xacks actually but ill pass it along)

AceTrainerMohamed

Team SeaSoul Founder
Guys I just wanted to point something out..
some people kept telling me that I'm going into xat and banning them...
I just want you all to know that I never use xat.. so if that happened then it must be someone else...
If I ever decided to use xat, then I'll tell you all by posting here :)

Zellimi

I like pie
I just want you all to know that I never use xat.. so if that happened then it must be someone else...

Wait, wait what?
Someone is impersonating you then.

i did impersonate you at one point however i did not ban anyone so i dont know who it was im so sorry to tss for doing it, it was a bad idea in retrospect but i didnt kick or ban anyone

ScizorFTW

Skyfall
This is Scizor's friend. He told me you can feel free to substitute him in his tester and 4HK duties, as he is in the hospital with eye injury and may lose his eye.

Last edited:

irock245

She wants it
Fell better soon scizor! Please don't lose your eye.

Snorby

Snorby
Feel better soon, sciz! Don't lose your eye, because that wouldn't be very fun, now would it?

Snorby

Snorby
when Chelsea, Ginji, and Justin are ready and the mods approve.

Status
Not open for further replies.