• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team SeaSoul

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadow130690

TSS Member
Sciz get better and today a new day so lava and excel I want to face y'all JFK I probably lose

Royal Arcanine

I'm hoping they add it to the end of pokemon black 2 and white 2. I would be so happy. My fav region was obviously Hoenn and Emerald was my favorite game.

TheExorcist04

Oras Explorer
Too be honest at this point I am not sure what else new they can add. But I would like to see them add some kind of tournament stadium, I think that would be a nice thing to add to the journey.

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
lol Clan xat chat stuff? in the clan forum?
So I may be leaving because I got offered a position as a [new] clan's coleader. IDK what Im going to do yet. IK a lot of you have tried to talk me out of it but Im leaning a bit towards not doing it. Cause I then have to battle, which I dont do

1 scizor get better
2 exorsist the new thread will be up most likly b4 the end of the week as they have been working on it for about a month now

beat justin 5-0
beat jack 3-0

Irock when u see this go on the xat

Last edited:

ShadowKyogre443

오션 마스터
Hey guys, I know I haven't been on in forever x_X

Someone told me there will be a new TSS run by Chelsea Star, so I just wanted to let you guys know that though I can't be very active nowadays, I would still love to battle for TSS in clan wars.

I'll still try to go to chat frequently for general moderation and talk though :)

Last edited:

Le_Juston

One day at a time.
2 exorsist the new thread will be up most likly b4 the end of the week as they have been working on it for about a month now

Well, first I need to sort out the jobs. I think I may only give most people one job, that way I can fit everybody in. Speaking of jobs, I would like ALL MODS on the chat to send me a PM, that way I can keep track of all of you. If you do not send me a PM, you will be demodded. FAIR WARNING

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
i am NOT taking the oportunity ^_^. i cant leave my fam and clan... even though dragon is part of my fam :/ too bad. i explained to her.

MotherRussia

ERMAHGERD, MERGIKERP
Oh, good God. Scizor, feel better. It'll work out. My hand got speared by a long sharp piece of glass and I almost lost my hand. I pulled through, so you have a good chance too. Get well soon!

T.W.I.

Undercover Rocket
Well with Sciz out of commission (poor guy :() I will allow a sub for his position for 4HK. I will see if I have the last 4HK tourney results and choose a sub from the runner ups or ask someone directly.

DO
NOT
BUG
ME
TO
BE
A
SUB

Well with Sciz out of commission (poor guy :() I will allow a sub for his position for 4HK. I will see if I have the last 4HK tourney results and choose a sub from the runner ups or ask someone directly.

DO
NOT
BUG
ME
TO
BE
A
SUB

Thanks twi for informing us get better scizor hope ur eye is ok (once again)

Status
Not open for further replies.