• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team SeaSoul

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jr Breshears

PKMN Breeder
So all you want to do is organize the shinies into flawless,near flawless,non-flawless? And do you consider near flawless a hidden power 70 and or 31 iv's in all but one stat?

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
So all you want to do is organize the shinies into flawless,near flawless,non-flawless? And do you consider near flawless a hidden power 70 and or 31 iv's in all but one stat?

Yes, but... Nearflawless is 31 in 3-5 stats. Flawless is... flawless
IVs are listed in the shop

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
yep... thanks. fair warning, it may take an hour at least

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
ill even credit you in the shop... will tell anyone who aplies i have someone doing it

Jr Breshears

PKMN Breeder
alright :D also ill do it tomorrow or the next but ill get it done by friday, could I just have 2 credits to your shop?

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
sure. just pick whenever... if u can, please put them in spoilers

Thanks ginji for pming me no other camander has to now :) also no need to pm me if you are staying ill collect you as you enter the new thread form now on

T.W.I.

Undercover Rocket
Dear TSS,

If you are not on the following list or are nmot joining us in the new tss thread/not being active, i need you to pm/vm stating that you will be active in the new thread for points and battle purposes :

1) Eliteknight 2) Mr Mean Snorlax 3) Irock245 4) ElXcel 5) Blinky the mew 6) Khybon
7) Xack 8) Ginji 9) Chelsea star 10) Justinpg 11) Muffinskillz 12) Kaiser sore
13) Tdawg 14) Jackalacking 15) Lavaburst 16) Starlight Umbreon 17) Zellemi
18) Shadow 19) Breeder noah 20) Charizard master123 21) Scizorftw
22) Zerozoner 23) inchtall 24) Jr besheras 25) Twilight Trainer(Twi)
26) Royalarcanin/tensa 27) PKMFN 28) Purrlion 29) Watertemple 30)Blacklynx
31)Neophades 32) Zeno 33) fizzay 34) The exorsist 35) Ambree

We have so many members im having to use 2 pages on excel already great job guys

Just to clarify, my name is "twilight_trainer", its different that "twilight trainer". I had to post on his wall to direct to mine XD

Also, I am announcing once the new thread is up (HOLY CRAP THE NEW FORM AUTOSAVES YOUR MESSAGES) I will be hosting a new 'unique' tourney. It will be an in clan war. 5 people on each side. If you wish to be in, let me know. Once I have approved people I will announce what is so (DAMN I LOVE AUTO SAVE) special about this 'in clan war'.

PM me this form filled out:

Serebii Name:
PO Name:
Your favourite water pokemon:
How long have you been with TSS:
If you were a gym leader what type would you choose:
Who is pokemon number 249:
Did you read the TSS rules:

EDT:

4HK, please PM me your WINS and LOSSES, not post in the thread. Thank you :)

Last edited:

EmiiLava

Joltik Queen <3
Just to clarify, my name is "twilight_trainer", its different that "twilight trainer". I had to post on his wall to direct to mine XD

Also, I am announcing once the new thread is up (HOLY CRAP THE NEW FORM AUTOSAVES YOUR MESSAGES) I will be hosting a new 'unique' tourney. It will be an in clan war. 5 people on each side. If you wish to be in, let me know. Once I have approved people I will announce what is so (DAMN I LOVE AUTO SAVE) special about this 'in clan war'.

PM me this form filled out:

Serebii Name:
PO Name:
Your favourite water pokemon:
How long have you been with TSS:
If you were a gym leader what type would you choose:
Who is pokemon number 249:
Did you read the TSS rules:

EDT:

4HK, please PM me your WINS and LOSSES, not post in the thread. Thank you :)

Okay I just PM'd you my battling 4hk record sorry for my lateness.... >_<"

Blacklynx

Treasure Hunter
I'm truly starting to have an extreme dislike for Rotom, Jolteon, Cloyster and Scizor. I see them every where now, and Twilight I'm exited, can't wait for new thread.

pkmnfn

DW Breeder
*cough*

sorry, I haven't been here for a while- been busy in real life and also, just clarifying...

the name is pkmnfn, not PKMFN

Sorry guys for spelling you names wrong i dont mean to insult you

look at my new sig courtisy of both pkmnfn and mew_

Also i will be changing the names on the list when you resign up in the new tss when it opens so all spelling will be corrected

Last edited:

Blacklynx

Treasure Hunter
Don't hate on Rotom :O He's the coolest electric type out there!

Rotom is cool, but they're just starting to annoy me. I see them and the others on wifi and PO all the time now, and I'm like "really?"

Hey TSS it is time for you to decide our top 3 bank names all i need is for you to pm me the top 3 names in of your choice to me these are the only names i will accept i will need the votes b4 friday evening so you have 24 hours

Acid rain banking
Torrential downpour banking
Torrent tentacruels banking
Sand dollar banking
Salty sea banking
Porta vista banking

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.