• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team SeaSoul

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackalacking

Greed the Avaricious
The new metagame will be included in the premiership, however it will only be for ubers and the extra tier. the other 3 battlers on each team will be standard bw ou teams.

Valkyrie Cain

damn, dis-moi
I have no idea, but I'm taking a shot in the dark that it will be out before the end of the year. I highly doubt any competent company would release a videogame in North America right after Christmas. Amazon's probably using 12/31/12 as a default date until Nintendo releases a specific date.

ShopTo says that it's August 24th.

Anyone wanna PO?

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
I agree with Jack. Let's just use BW OU until our tournament is over.

We can deal with the new BW2 OU with our Premiership if we want... It doesn't even have a full banlist yet, so let's take things slowly there.

Tourney the new meta is banned unless the 2 both agree on it im thinking the 1st and 2nd battles should be the old and the 3rd is the current but it is up to the battlers for which meta to use

MaliciousMarionette

MPL's Bug Gym Leader
i finally have some free time. Anybody see Breshears?
if not anyone up for some PO? im lagging though..

Terra Force

<-- Current Hunt
I suppose so with those two's bad speeds. Can't wait till smogon updates it to match BW2 so that I can do some major sweeping with my Swoobat.

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
I'm still waiting for Blinky to respond to my challenge. I'll message him again, as I'd rather have an actual battle than an activity win.

having tons of fun in the new bw2 meta sure it has broken pokes everywhere but still it is awsome now cosmic has an announcement

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
Thanks EK for a wonderful post! :3

Alright, down to business. I don't want to start any more trash than what's already going on, but it's boiled down to a necessity.

As everyone knows, I have a tendency to lurk in xat simply to watch, and at times simply to get a feel of the general atmosphere -- which is worse than here (which is, I'm sad to say, bad). I've also noticed that people have been behaving in a way unbefitting to the name of our clan. I'm not pointing fingers (I'll do that in private), but there are those of you who are dragging others down, be it deliberately or not. This is severely hurting our morale, which sincerely needs a big and healthy boost right about now. I've talked it over with EK, who has also agreed with Excel to let me handle the following measures I'm taking:

If anyone is consistently found consistently dragging down the chat in general, the clan, or other people, be warned: you will be banned from the xat, permanently. I'll give you a warning if I haven't done so already, but all you'll get is one. After that, I will not hestitate to swing the hammer, on the spot.

I'm willing to take any measures necessary to keep our clan from going through more of this BS than we need to be. If that means starting a witch hunt, so be it... but I won't like it, but neither will the people hurting TSS!

~ Cosmic Fury

Status
Not open for further replies.