• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team SeaSoul

Status
Not open for further replies.

beshort123

<----Uber
Ok, seems people still are interested.

Well, how about I make it you must do ALL 5 from either core/PO/cart. No more cross combining missions. Makes it 'simpler' yet ' harder' at the same time?

so if you do all 5 from 1 core u rank up? that's kind of hard for the 1st rank considering i dont wanna make a cosplay of myself. or i dont find it possible that i'll be battling the same guy 3 times. but i can try

Le_Juston

One day at a time.
I'm still interested, just having trouble finding time to do so many missions, especially since I now have l4d2 and half-life. I also like the idea of doing 5 in a single area.
EDIT: I keep forgetting to ask my opponent if they like shorts.

Last edited:

Blinky the Mew

Clever Idiot
lol we should totally do co-op on L4D2 justin.

Le_Juston

One day at a time.
I'm still interested, just having trouble finding time to do so many missions, especially since I now have l4d2 and half-life. I also like the idea of doing 5 in a single area.
EDIT: I keep forgetting to ask my opponent if they like shorts.

ok. So now I'm remembering. But nobody will tell me. Either they don't talk at all, or we have friendly competitive discussion and when I ask them about shorts they ignore it. EVEN IF I ASK MULTIPLE TIMES!

Tyde

Muda Muda Muda!
Welcome xShayde!!

~Ace

i can show you how
An Advisor Announcement

Hey guys, I'm leaving the Clan, the thing is.. I want to experience being a regular member in other clans, I've always had a form of power... I'll still hang around on chat and what-not...

It's been fun, later!

Le_Juston

One day at a time.
An Advisor Announcement

Hey guys, I'm leaving the Clan, the thing is.. I want to experience being a regular member in other clans, I've always had a form of power... I'll still hang around on chat and what-not...

It's been fun, later!

I wanna be the first to say goodbye. Wait... there's a long line already? Well who cares about the line? Brings out +6att+6def toxicroak. Now I have a new line. Goodbye!

Comebhax

Black & Yellow
Bye Ace. Best of luck to you in the future!
Anyways, i'm back from a sleepover.

Snorby

Snorby
Best of luck to you Ace, hf!

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
True, but that's what a lot of BP teams look like. He just chose the wrong lead... lol

beshort123

<----Uber
An Advisor Announcement

It's been fun, later!

bye ace. ur not ugly i was just kidding!

Status
Not open for further replies.