• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team SeaSoul

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darside

darisde trainer
Aw.... hopefully the people didn left because of me (saddly.. in every single clan i have been closes in 2 months of me joining..)

anyways:

i made this signature, rate it please

scrafty.png

D-BRAY

The Heracross Myth.
An Advisor Announcement

Hey guys, I'm leaving the Clan, the thing is.. I want to experience being a regular member in other clans, I've always had a form of power... I'll still hang around on chat and what-not...

It's been fun, later!

sad to see you go man, Hopefully you find what you want at your next clan.

Luxraymaster

On the road to Johto
Weekly Art Contest

ArtContest.png

Ok, so just recently I had an idea for a weekly art contest and got it approved by C Star. Basically, it's just like how WSC used to run, I set a theme every week, like scratching a sprite or a recolour, then you go away and PM me your finished product. Ok, so:

This week:
Theme: Retyping
Rules: Retype any Pokemon.
Example: Making Squirtle a fire type.

Prizes:
1st Place - 30 Clan Points
2nd Place - 20 Clan Points
3rd Place - 10 Clan Points

So if you want to enter, PM me with you're entries and I'll judge them along with eliteknight and get back to you next week, with a new competition. :)

Last edited:
ArtContest.png

Ok, so just recently I had an idea for a weekly art contest and got it approved by C Star. Basically, it's just like how WSC used to run, I set a theme every week, like scratching a sprite or a recolour, then you go away and PM me your finished product. Ok, so:

This week:

Prizes:

So if you want to enter, PM me with you're entries and I'll judge them along with eliteknight and get back to you next week, with a new competition. :)

this will be als on the art shop op as of now it will be updated weekly

beshort123

<----Uber
Aw.... hopefully the people didn left because of me (saddly.. in every single clan i have been closes in 2 months of me joining..)

anyways:

i made this signature, rate it please

scrafty.png
2 things: 1: we are like the army. STRONG!!! 2: u make me jealous that u can make those banners so well....

ArtContest.png

This week:

Prizes:

Look Brutaka! Clan Points!

Darside

darisde trainer
2 things: 1: we are like the army. STRONG!!! 2: u make me jealous that u can make those banners so well....

Nah, just 3 C4D's, 3 Effect C4D's and a stock image as the background.. and there, the banner is done :p .. its not that hard.. dont be jealous, :p

ShadowKyogre443

오션 마스터
the clan activity sweep is near complete ek (Y)

Who did you beat: jirachiuser1
TSS: ya
Why did you Battle: total srsness no fun involved at all owait fun actully
Code:Cobra

Who did you beat: Beshort123 (x2)
TSS: yes
Why did you Battle: fun, was a while ago
Code:Cobra

Last edited:

Shaun4545

Sorry for the inactivity. I'm in the process of moving and my parents already packed the router. So I'm typing from my grandparents.

TeamSeasoul.png

ATTENTION

These 25 people haven’t posted for over 1 month if you see them on xat please inform them they need to post at least 1 time per month
MagnetPichu
Bustrix
Qmaz246
Powerspartan
Xack
Flappy
AwesomeReshiram93
CraZy RudOlF
Zellemi
Purrlion
JasonTongFlute
Khybon
03Juice
Pittbul
Cear13
\Mightyena/
The Imposter
IrvNat313
Shiny collector 96
Jakester109
crazycrypto11
Cayzeo
Buny
Mwars22
D.Gray Man

Inactivity sweeps will be takign place at the end of each month

-elite

Blinky the Mew

Clever Idiot
Yeah zell and rudolf are also two once active members that sorta vanished... same with purr. Xack is seen often on the chat though lol. Also I will try to post the new thread for the Magnet Risers war today.

Yeah zell and rudolf are also two once active members that sorta vanished... same with purr. Xack is seen often on the chat though lol. Also I will try to post the new thread for the Magnet Risers war today.

well rudolf got banned and zell idk what happened purr has her guard thingy and xack i know is on chat but we need thread activity if you see anyone on chat please infomr them of the activity posts

Jackalacking

Greed the Avaricious
Due to the unfortunate departure of Ace, we need a new captain to take charge of the Royal Riolus for the premiership.. By the way, the bidding will be commencing on Tuesday at 2Pm.. US central if i'm not mistaken for those still interested. I have also been told that AB2 and Mazz will take part in it so they have been added to the list of competitors.

Le_Juston

One day at a time.
Due to the unfortunate departure of Ace, we need a new captain to take charge of the Royal Riolus for the premiership.. By the way, the bidding will be commencing on Tuesday at 2Pm.. US central if i'm not mistaken for those still interested. I have also been told that AB2 and Mazz will take part in it so they have been added to the list of competitors.
If your still taking people, feel free to add me to the competition. However, if it's inconvenient, don't worry.
Hey Im back!! :D
Now get back to battling so we can win some wars. Welcome back buddy.

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
well rudolf got banned and zell idk what happened purr has her guard thingy and xack i know is on chat but we need thread activity if you see anyone on chat please infomr them of the activity posts

thats y she cant stop and text me back? i havent heard from her since before my gpa died on my bday. she cant return a call or text.
ace u tell her to text me.

to make this clan related, sorry i wasnt on til now, been doing stuff for everyone. setting my locker up, school starts wednesday. stuff with my gma. its frustrating.

Status
Not open for further replies.