• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team SeaSoul

Status
Not open for further replies.
Posting because I don't post here enough, and I should do so more often. Been in the Xat a LOT more recently, but forget to post here sometimes/most times.

MotherRussia

ERMAHGERD, MERGIKERP
Found a shiny Piloswine, lv62, Jolly, in Giant Chasm. EPICNESS >:]

ScizorFTW

Skyfall
HG Nuzlocke Update:

After beating TR in their hideout, i challenged Pryce. MegaSerp and Beshort easily took him down. Then, i went to the Radio Tower to be the hero and save the world. After getting the Rainbow Wing, i went through the ice path and caught a Swinub. After some training i decided it was finally time to challenge Clair. The battle was hard but i emerged victorious, sadly losing Cosmic in the process. Then the Kimono girls were looking for me.After defeating them I went to Bell Tower and defeated Ho-oH. Currently in Victory Road, training.

Current team:

;012; Khybon lv.47
;094; Elite lv.47
;076; Brock lv.47
;068; Beshort lv.47
;181; MegaSerp lv.47
;473; Justin lv.47

Dead Pokemon:

;153; Ambree - Killed by Chuck's Poliwrath
;066; Muscle - Murdered by Whitney's Miltank
;020; Raticate - Fell in battle against Morty's Haunter
;128; Tauros - Died to wild crits
130.gif
Cosmic - Killed by Clair's Dragonair due to parahax

Death Fodders

Badges:
40px-Zephyr_Badge.png
40px-Hive_Badge.png
40px-Plain_Badge.png
40px-Fog_Badge.png
40px-Storm_Badge.png
40px-Mineral_Badge.png
40px-Glacier_Badge.png
40px-Rising_Badge.png

Last edited:

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
HG Nuzlocke Update:

After beating TR in their hideout, i challenged Pryce. MegaSerp and Beshort easily took him down. Then, i went to the Radio Tower to be the hero and save the world. After getting the Rainbow Wing, i went through the ice path and caught a Swinub. After some training i decided it was finally time to challenge Clair. The battle was hard but i emerged victorious, sadly losing Cosmic in the process. Then the Kimono girls were looking for me.After defeating them I went to Bell Tower and defeated Ho-oH. Currently in Victory Road, training.

Current team:

;012; Khybon lv.47
;094; Elite lv.47
;076; Brock lv.47
;068; Beshort lv.47
;181; MegaSerp lv.47
;473; Justin lv.47

Dead Pokemon:

;128; Tauros - Died to wild crits
130.gif
Cosmic - Killed by Clair's Dragonair due to parahax

Death Fodders

Badges:
40px-Zephyr_Badge.png
40px-Hive_Badge.png
40px-Plain_Badge.png
40px-Fog_Badge.png
40px-Storm_Badge.png
40px-Mineral_Badge.png
40px-Glacier_Badge.png
40px-Rising_Badge.png

U killed me. **** u too siz.
So Ive got "Khysawesum" Togepi lv.7
Zubat Emii lv.9
Ghastly No name yet lv.13
Hoothoot, no name, lv.14
chikorita "Brawl" lv.15

dead:
Onix and Pidgey, lost in the war for the first badge

Saph~

Serebii Champion x.x
Uhh about my nuzlocke... it seems like the rom hates me and it wont work properly with glitches D: rip rubys quest for glory

Brutaka

Ignition
HeartGold Nuzlocke Challenge Update
~Veomuus

1)
;156; Ace (M)
Level 33
-Headbutt
-Swift
-Rock Smash
-Flame Wheel

2)
;028; Ambree
Level 33
-Crush Claw
-Strength
-Shadow Claw
-Dig

3)
;101; Baboom
Level 37
-Spark
-Rollout
-Flash
-Charge Beam

4)
;087; Chels (M)
Level 37
-Sleep Talk
-Aurora Beam
-Surf
-Rest

5)
;148; Febe (F)
Level 33
-Aqua Tail
-Whirlpool
-Waterfall
-Dragon Rage

6)
;468; T.W.I. (M)
Level 37
-Fly
-Yawn
-Extrasensory
-Wish

Boxed
;019;
130.gif
;016; ;032; ;081;
;010; ;185; ;102; ;126; ;073;
;203; ;066; ;179; ;109; ;086;
;128; ;161; ;100; ;098; ;169;
;167; ;188; ;220;
Dead
;019; Emii (F)
CoD: I HATE YOU WOOPER. I wonder if the name 'Emii' is cursed. Anyone who names their pkmn 'Emii' always seems to have them die... A miss killed my Emii :/
;092; MagicMochi (F)
CoD: My rival's Croconaw. A bad assumption lead me to think it could survive at least one Bite from it. Nope. *sniffle* You will be missed Mochi...
;129; Shorty (M)
CoD: Whitney's Miltank. Eh, I'll just pick up the Red Gyarados later.
;079; ElXlceL (M)
CoD: They told me. I denied. Said it wasn't gonna happen. I wasn't gonna worry about it. But it did. And I was wrong. Pursuited by a Rattata in the burned tower...
;074; Mrs. Cronk (F)
CoD: Some guy had this Magmar, and OHKO'ed Mrs. Cronk at full health with Flamethrower! Wasn't expecting that at all. There goes another veteran...
;044; MS (F)
CoD: Tried to poison Pryce's Piloswine. He was faster. End of story. Sorry MS, you will be missed dearly.

Badges

08Rising.png

Current Activity
Defeated Clair. MY GOD THAT WAS EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVIIIIIIIIIIIIIIL! Talk about haxy. I had to use Electrode to Flash the Kingdra six times after TWI put it to sleep, then I switched back to TWI and used Extrasensory for a while. After getting hit a few times, I switched out to Ace, my only Poke that was still in the green, and used Headbutt while all her Hydro Pumps and Hyper Beams missed. *phew* But I made some serious alterations to the team line up in order to keep from stacking weaknesses. Caught another Seel in the Whirl Islands the first one was female, and this one was male so I could name it after Chels. Plus, it was stronger. And yes, I caught a Swinub, but I like Dewgong better. That Sleep Talk set on Pryce's was awesome, so I emulated it. And it was Hydration...Now I only need a Poke to bring in some Rain....
Anyways, my team is very topsy-turby right now, with half at around 33, and the other half around 37. Thats because I single mindedly trained those to beat Clair. Now I have to get the others up there and to about 42 so I can take on the Kimono Girls. Silver's right: they're tough.

TerraWolf

Banned
HeartGold Nuzlocke Challenge Update
~Veomuus

1)
;156; Ace (M)
Level 33
-Headbutt
-Swift
-Rock Smash
-Flame Wheel

2)
;028; Ambree
Level 33
-Crush Claw
-Strength
-Shadow Claw
-Dig

3)
;101; Baboom
Level 37
-Spark
-Rollout
-Flash
-Charge Beam

4)
;087; Chels (M)
Level 37
-Sleep Talk
-Aurora Beam
-Surf
-Rest

5)
;148; Febe (F)
Level 33
-Aqua Tail
-Whirlpool
-Waterfall
-Dragon Rage

6)
;468; T.W.I. (M)
Level 37
-Fly
-Yawn
-Extrasensory
-Wish

Boxed
;019;
130.gif
;016; ;032; ;081;
;010; ;185; ;102; ;126; ;073;
;203; ;066; ;179; ;109; ;086;
;128; ;161; ;100; ;098; ;169;
;167; ;188; ;220;
Dead
;019; Emii (F)
CoD: I HATE YOU WOOPER. I wonder if the name 'Emii' is cursed. Anyone who names their pkmn 'Emii' always seems to have them die... A miss killed my Emii :/
;092; MagicMochi (F)
CoD: My rival's Croconaw. A bad assumption lead me to think it could survive at least one Bite from it. Nope. *sniffle* You will be missed Mochi...
;129; Shorty (M)
CoD: Whitney's Miltank. Eh, I'll just pick up the Red Gyarados later.
;079; ElXlceL (M)
CoD: They told me. I denied. Said it wasn't gonna happen. I wasn't gonna worry about it. But it did. And I was wrong. Pursuited by a Rattata in the burned tower...
;074; Mrs. Cronk (F)
CoD: Some guy had this Magmar, and OHKO'ed Mrs. Cronk at full health with Flamethrower! Wasn't expecting that at all. There goes another veteran...
;044; MS (F)
CoD: Tried to poison Pryce's Piloswine. He was faster. End of story. Sorry MS, you will be missed dearly.

Badges

08Rising.png

Current Activity
Defeated Clair. MY GOD THAT WAS EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVIIIIIIIIIIIIIIL! Talk about haxy. I had to use Electrode to Flash the Kingdra six times after TWI put it to sleep, then I switched back to TWI and used Extrasensory for a while. After getting hit a few times, I switched out to Ace, my only Poke that was still in the green, and used Headbutt while all her Hydro Pumps and Hyper Beams missed. *phew* But I made some serious alterations to the team line up in order to keep from stacking weaknesses. Caught another Seel in the Whirl Islands the first one was female, and this one was male so I could name it after Chels. Plus, it was stronger. And yes, I caught a Swinub, but I like Dewgong better. That Sleep Talk set on Pryce's was awesome, so I emulated it. And it was Hydration...Now I only need a Poke to bring in some Rain....
Anyways, my team is very topsy-turby right now, with half at around 33, and the other half around 37. Thats because I single mindedly trained those to beat Clair. Now I have to get the others up there and to about 42 so I can take on the Kimono Girls. Silver's right: they're tough.

They're tough and you can't switch your team around. I actually had all my Pokemon faint the first time I ever went through SS

Terra Force

<-- Current Hunt
Ok update for my SS Nuzlocke.

Current Team:

;169; Muffin
LV: 36

;208; Steely
LV: 35

;157; Elite
LV: 36

Status: Just beat Mahogany and Cianwood Gyms. Lost Chelsea the Vaporeon to Chuch which pretty much sucks. Gonna use the Red Gyarados instead. Getting ready to battle Jasmine right now.

Someone PM me to direct me to the person I report W/L to. I have been away from the thread for too long to have kept track.....

If it matters though, I was 5-0'd by Jets, I 4-0'd NeohopeSTF, got 5-0'd by MuffinSkullz, and in a re-match with MuffinSkullz, I won, 2-0.

Last edited:

Jr Breshears

PKMN Breeder
Lmao that was shofu because he made a rmt earlier on smogon with that pic which got deleted and it said shofu back :p

NeohopeSTF

Sol Badguy
Shofu has been trolling the xat for like no reason as of late so I guess it would be him.

ScizorFTW

Skyfall
HG Nuzlocke Update:

After a looong training I decided to challenge the Elite 4. Will,Koga and Bruno were very easy, dealing almost no damage. Khybon was doing an excellent job against Karen, but an unexpected 1 turn sleep caused his unfortunate death :( The battle with Lance was extremely tough with all of my pokemon barely surviving his attacks. Eventually I beat him and became the champion! Currently sweeping the Kanto leaders.

R.I.P. Khybon the Butterfree

Current team:

;094; Elite lv.53
;076; Brock lv.53
;068; Beshort lv.53
;181; MegaSerp lv.53
;473; Justin lv.53
;143; Mister lv.50

Dead Pokemon: