• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team SeaSoul

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snorby

Snorby
I'm sorry TSS, but I'm leaving again, this time for good. The pressure these days is too much for me to take and i simply can't find any free time at all. I'll miss all of you and I hope I'll see you again when I return after a few months. It's so sad to leave like this. :(

Goodbye...

FUUUUUUU-

Not gonna lie, this Clan just lost like 10% of it's coolness now that Sciz is gone.

beshort123

<----Uber
I'm sorry TSS, but I'm leaving again, this time for good. The pressure these days is too much for me to take and i simply can't find any free time at all. I'll miss all of you and I hope I'll see you again when I return after a few months. It's so sad to leave like this. :(

Goodbye...

dammit... not you.

C-Demo

Sky King
are you shitting me.... every time i plan a good ****ing war you sons of *****es leave. really making me think about just ****ing quiting this ****ed up game here and now. I am not going to sit around all day and play baby sitter to you guys anymore so i can get the mild satisfaction of beating a single clan; it just isnt worth all the ******** i get from you guys anymore.

edit: yeah im giving up war captian. You guys have fun fighting for the little scraps of fake internet power that you find so important.
Blinky u need to chill its not like there are not others who can take their spots on the war team. Also it is just a game and its not like it's the end of the world if they leave. If u want to leave then go ahead, but u can come back if u wish. All I know is that u need to relax cuz its just a game

So I realize my last post was quite "whiny sounding" and abrupt and that's not what I want my last post in this clan to be.

I've gotten banned on the TSS xat for "saying ridiculous shit" while we all know it was because I left the clan. I've been saying ridiculous stuff (its not even a bannable offense) since the day I joined. I'm not here to contest this decision. I'll leave it here that people in the "Banished Ones" list and non-clan members are allowed in the xat every day.

Fortunately, Serebii isn't all TSS xat. For the people who wish to talk /battle me like the good old days, I'll be on other clans' xats ( TA / Drac mainly ).

Have a good day TSS,

Jirachi

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
-_-

^ This is me right now. I go away for a bit of "away" time, and the clan gets dragged straight to hell, it seems.

MS, sorry about your grandfather, take all the time you need when it comes.

Blinky, you're the war team manager, meaning you could have given captain for PO to whoever you wanted, instead of just throwing in the towel like an angry boxer after losing a fight. If you honestly don't want to be captain, just choose another and manage the war team as you see fit.

As for people leaving, it sucks big time, but it happens. With the way people are acting about it these days, I might as well put the following in the OP, just like this: DON'T PANIC. Seriously, if I end up having to actually do that, I might as well go on a killing spree to soothe my own stress. This stuff doesn't help.

As for the recent bannings that I've heard about, please contact me, for those concerned. X can be quite harsh at times, and I've talked to him once or twice about it. -_-

This is frustrating indeed. I know there are problems, but I'm not the only one that is responsible for fixing them. You know the drill, people. You've done it over and over again, so just go about your business and don't panic when things look like they're going south.

Blinky the Mew

Clever Idiot
It is not that Cosmic it is the fact that TSS is no longer what I wanted it to be, and infact is further from that than when I joined. I am standing by what I said and will not say sorry for it even though it was worded in a terrible and childish manner. Let me now make an attempt to word it in a more calm and sophisticated manner. What I had said was that I was angry over how people put so much of their stock of a clan into their own standing in it. People care too much about the form of imaginary power that is given by simply being a xat moderator or owner and infact it sways their behavior in other ways that it shouldn't in my opinion. I was also fairly irritated by the lack of being able to ever get a successful war off. I could do the planning for wars and something would always go wrong in them stopping them from finishing or even ever starting the way I had hoped. I will need some time to think it over however I will most likely leave TSS soon or in the near future for more favorable sands. During this time period I will most likely be found at the Team America chat or on skype if anybody has need of reaching me for some reason.

edit: I also make a note of checking my PMs daily if you have something to say aswell.

ElxlceL

Xwisher Sweet
So I realize my last post was quite "whiny sounding" and abrupt and that's not what I want my last post in this clan to be.

I've gotten banned on the TSS xat for "saying ridiculous shit" while we all know it was because I left the clan. I've been saying ridiculous stuff (its not even a bannable offense) since the day I joined. I'm not here to contest this decision. I'll leave it here that people in the "Banished Ones" list and non-clan members are allowed in the xat every day.

Fortunately, Serebii isn't all TSS xat. For the people who wish to talk /battle me like the good old days, I'll be on other clans' xats ( TA / Drac mainly ).

Have a good day TSS,

Jirachi

So basically his "last" post was more whining about a measly pokemon chat room...
In which case he took the time and to break serebii rules and make himself look even more of a whiny child in the process..

lol.

Anywho,

I kinda agree with blinky though folks. Though his post was meh... lol
These types of things can easily be worked through however. So it is nothing to panic over.
We should embrace the new job system and get everyone placed where need be while posts are being handled.

ShadowKyogre443

오션 마스터
blinky you need to calm down, and don't say anything otherwise because the first thing i read was "good ****ing war you sons of *****es leave. really making me think about just ****ing quiting this ****ed up game"
its ok guys, X guy put me on the war team! :)
[IMG139]http://i487.photobucket.com/albums/rr235/cisrulez/xat%20smilies/wary.gif[/IMG139]

Have a good day TSS,

Jirachi
goodbye jirachi
i don't know what happened with the banning and what-not, but it's most likely one of the many modding failures
there need to be only a few mods, with organized timing so most of the day is under quality supervision
half of the mods we have suck

Last edited:

Snorby

Snorby
-_-

^ This is me right now. I go away for a bit of "away" time, and the clan gets dragged straight to hell, it seems.

Me too brother, me too. -_-

MS, sorry about your grandfather, take all the time you need when it comes.

Blinky, you're the war team manager, meaning you could have given captain for PO to whoever you wanted, instead of just throwing in the towel like an angry boxer after losing a fight. If you honestly don't want to be captain, just choose another and manage the war team as you see fit.

True, but it sounds like Blinky is just gonna go to TA either way, LET'S JUST DROP THIS SUBJECT ALTOGETHER.

As for people leaving, it sucks big time, but it happens. With the way people are acting about it these days, I might as well put the following in the OP, just like this: DON'T PANIC. Seriously, if I end up having to actually do that, I might as well go on a killing spree to soothe my own stress. This stuff doesn't help.

I don't see anyone panicking about anyone but Blinky, and that's a settled matter. We can all agree that losing members sucks, some more than others, and it sucks in different ways depending on the member. For instance, Sciz was my bro, and that made me sad. We lost a valuable member and battler in Mazz, so I'm sad about that in a different way.

As for the recent bannings that I've heard about, please contact me, for those concerned. X can be quite harsh at times, and I've talked to him once or twice about it. -_-

I've banned neo on the xat, since basically all he does is troll and cause a disturbence. If you or X disagree, feel free to unban him.

This is frustrating indeed. I know there are problems, but I'm not the only one that is responsible for fixing them. You know the drill, people. You've done it over and over again, so just go about your business and don't panic when things look like they're going south.

You certainly aren't. I try to fix what I can, but that isn't always possible

Comments in bold.

In other news Im not gonna be very active til sunday.

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
Alright, take all the time you need.

Also, quick request. For future bans and stuff, please take screenshots of as much of their actions as you could. This includes PC's, stuff said openly in chat, etc. This is mainly for reference purposes. Thank you all for your support.

Also, I'll be purging the chat's banlist, as the people on there are either simply not visiting anymore, or do not constitute a threat to us anymore.

EDIT: Well, not totally purged, cause it needs updates. MMS, X, please PM me the new banlists when you read this post.

Last edited:

Saph~

Serebii Champion x.x
The First time this thread is active in a month and most of it is more drama :c on another note, we're almost at 200 pages : DDDD

Saph~

Serebii Champion x.x

Saph~

Serebii Champion x.x
I do i only saw him post once here XD

D-BRAY

The Heracross Myth.
wow guys, This place is dead, Either get a tourny up and a war and try to produce some activity, or pack up and try again another time, all the changes that were made in the clan recently look like they've done more damage then help.

Status
Not open for further replies.