• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team SeaSoul

Status
Not open for further replies.

MegaSerperior

<--- My life
hey ms... has mms joined yet? also, is anyone telling the people who wanted to be notified... i can tell aizle and muff and a few others if i need to. also, zell is rejoining right?
cant wait for all my buddies to be back here.

Yes, MMS already joined, but he's not on.

FirstLayer-1.png

VS.
TPL.png

Rules:
~5th Gen OU 5v5 War. First clan that gets 3 wins is the winner.
~ All battles will be 6 on 6 lvl 100 OU standard rules.
~ All battles will be best of 3. Each player must win 2/3 of the battles to get a win. (Except for the Wifi matches)
~ Anything smogon banned will be banned for this war including Drizzle+Swiftswim and Garchomp.
~ No trolling, flaming, or spamming!
~ The results of each battle needs to be posted and confirmed on this thread.

Line Ups:
Legendary Forces
-Terrawolf
-D-Bray
-Messuduppotatoasia
-Jr Breshears
- ScizorFTW

Subs:
Eliteknight

The Phantom Legacy

Subs:

Match Ups:

Terrawolf VS.
D-Bray VS.
Messuduppotatoasia VS.
Jr Breshears VS.
ScizorFTW VS.

Score
0-0

Last edited:

Smugleaf-pwns-all

Here comes the storm
SPPf Username : Smugleaf-pwns-all
PO, Wi-Fi, or both? :both
Today's date :april 12th
Do you use Xat? :yes
Your timezone? : est aka gmt -5
Recommended by? : no one, i'm returning
Did you read the rules? : of course ;245;

Giratina-1.png

Welcome to the Crypt Guardians.

Here at the Crypt we focus on honing our skills and having fun. Now if you don’t plan on staying long then join someone else’s division we here at the crypt are here to stay. We are known as the tribe that united the rest meaning we are a central part of this community.

Welcome to my division I am eliteknight or you can call me elite or ek whichever one you wish I am the founder of this great and powerful clan. Now I may have lots of power here in LF but I am open for people stepping up to the plate to do some duties just pm me if you wish to do an internal project and I will most likely give you the right away.

0iEC8.gif

Ranking up:
Once you reach the requirements you will have to challenge a tester:
The testers are:
The War Team
Each tester will evaluate by a set criteria

Once you have chosen your division you will be placed there and you may begin ranking up. To rank up you need the required amount of battles to rank up. Once you reach the top you will be recognized as one of the top battlers in our clan.

Rank 1 -0
Rank2 -5
Rank 3- 10
Rank 4 - 15
Rank 5 -20
Rank 6 -25
Rank 7 -30

Now recognized clan artists have the ability to rank up through the amount of art they make for the clan.
Rank 1 -0
Rank 2 -5
Rank 3-10
Rank 4 -15
Rank 5- 20
Rank 6 -25
Rank 7 -30

If you both battle and are an artist you may rank up by having a combined amount of battle wins and of art.

Ranks:
Highest to lowest:

1-1.gif

Reserved for leader:
eliteknight
2-1.gif

You have faithfully served this clan and division you are awarded the advisor rank
3-1.gif

You are the top of the food chain defending your title as the top
4-1.gif

Your power is impressive few have to power to trap in their foes with fear
5-1.gif

A defensive threat you’re known for your impressive defenses and tactics
6a-1.gif
6b.gif

Your walling capabilities are strong and your attuned to the water congrats your officially a ghost
7-1.gif

You are frightened of the others and hide in appliances ghost status is questioned
8-1.gif

You’re a worthless husk you are so brittle you’ll faint in 1 hit.

Last edited:

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
mms has rejoined my op has all members whom have signed up ill be updating it once smug rejoins

cant access first page. theres too many pics and stuff and my phone cant support all of it. so im stuck on pages 2+ lol.
u know, most clans dont get this much publicity in its first days, usually it takes a week to get 3 pages lol.

choy95

Hi, even though I'm not interested on joining any clans at the moment, I was wondering if you guys are willing to trade some of the pokemon in your shop.

So far, I like :

Shedninja, Jirachi, Lucario, and Porygon-Z

I have a lot of Level 100 Ev'd pokemon to offer! So if you're interested, please PM me so we can discuss or if you have another way of communicating please let me know :)

Ps. I use pokemon pearl.

MegaSerperior

<--- My life
cant access first page. theres too many pics and stuff and my phone cant support all of it. so im stuck on pages 2+ lol.
u know, most clans dont get this much publicity in its first days, usually it takes a week to get 3 pages lol.

And that's the difference between them and us. We're just too awesome for them. ;)

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
... also elite, can u pm me about whats going on with cool on xat? please. my mom has the laptop and is using it so i cant get on.

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
i know lol. i think fs remake is the only clan ive been in that had so many in pretty much one day lol.
everyone seems to be joining back up... i wonder how many people have been inactive and never even knew we closed lol

i know lol. i think fs remake is the only clan ive been in that had so many in pretty much one day lol.
everyone seems to be joining back up... i wonder how many people have been inactive and never even knew we closed lol

loltos will e supprised we had tons of members join after i did and no one was active of them till march when the others started to come (u muff etc..)

Terra Force

<-- Current Hunt
Can't wait to start up this 4hk spring league! And also twi will we be adding 5th members for PO and Wifi?

Who else is pumped for B2/W2?

Blacklynx

Treasure Hunter
Hoorah! Everybody is here and coming back. It's oaky khy that ya took my form, lol. Glad to see ya here Ambree and everybody else. I'm so gonna get to a high rank this time around in PO and Wi-fi. I'm hyped for B/W 2. I like the new water type gym leader, he's starting to become one of my favs already and IDK why, he seems like a character I would like and of course because of the Water Pokemon. He's second to Elesa though right now.

Last edited:

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
cant wait to have to make a bw2 team. :/ hope bw2 will be connectable to bw. otherwise, waste of time for me to do anything.

Blacklynx

Treasure Hunter
Thank you Jirachi. Yeah, Ambree I think it'll connect otherwise that'd be just stupid. The main characters though, the boy and girl, I liked to old ones better, but the two new gym leaders I like. I feel like we're getting spammy a bit, so about the commemoration tourney for TSS I'm definitely entering and am pumped. My love/specialty for water types is exciting me.

MotherRussia

ERMAHGERD, MERGIKERP
SPPf Username :MufinskullzFTW
PO, Wi-Fi, or both? :both
Today's date : 4/12/12
Do you use Xat? :yes
Your timezone? Eastern, GMT -5
Recommended by? : n/a
Did you read the rules? ;245;

YUSSSSS!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.