• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team SeaSoul

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jr Breshears

PKMN Breeder
No good job people :p jk

pkmnfn

DW Breeder
Hey, so, um...

The art shop is open! Look in EK's post for it!

AceTrainerMohamed

Team SeaSoul Founder
Right.. Ahem..
Soon my name will be changed to "AceTrainerMohamad"
At least now ppl will know that I'm a guy xD
and I have updated the Twitter page background x)

Oh and don't forget to rate the thread with 5 stars ^_^
that's our true old thread rating after all -_-" it has been lower than 5 stars since we started this thread

Last edited:

Le_Juston

One day at a time.
Right.. Ahem..

Oh and don't forget to rate the thread with 5 start ^_^
that's our true old thread rating after all -_-" it has been lower than 5 stars since we started this thread
Still calling you chels!

AceTrainerMohamed

Team SeaSoul Founder
Still calling you chels!

Hahaha you're one of my oldest pals ;D you can call me anything you like :D

I still remember when I first spoke to you on xat, I treated so badly on that day x( hahaha but it was a little misunderstanding xD

Just remembered to add the credits to the op xD

Le_Juston

One day at a time.
Hahaha you're one of my oldest pals ;D you can call me anything you like :D

I still remember when I first spoke to you on xat, I treated so badly on that day x( hahaha but it was a little misunderstanding xD

Just remembered to add the credits to the op xD
Honestly, I do believe that is my fault. I was a complete noob. (and shy, but that's not the point)
Anyway, what to do to make this post relevant... I know! Any suggestions for a new team? (not the whole team, but style, such as rain or trick room)

Terra Force

<-- Current Hunt
Sorry for my inactivity lately. I've been very overloaded with school.

And Justin you could try a stall team if you want. They're fun.

Snorby

Snorby
Right.. Ahem..

Oh and don't forget to rate the thread with 5 stars ^_^

I'm still gonna call you chels, if that's ok with you. I don't like changing what I call people.....

1) i wil not accept this name change it isnt right u are chelsea star now no one will know u if they arnt in this clan
2) i dont know how to rate threads ive been trying to but i just cant find the button

Snorby

Snorby
Ek, Click "rate this thread" @ the top of the page, right under the posts

Attention Tss
First,I would like to ask that all people in this clan whom enjoy doding art requests please pm me if they are interested in making some art

second, I would like to point out that PKMNFN has opened a mini tss art shop his post for it will be located beneath twi's post he has a incerdibly small waiting list however so please be patient​

Le_Juston

One day at a time.
1) i wil not accept this name change it isnt right u are chelsea star now no one will know u if they arnt in this clan
2) i dont know how to rate threads ive been trying to but i just cant find the button
... It's too late. he won't be able to change it. (until October (I think) should he choose)
Ek, Click "rate this thread" @ the top of the page, right under the posts
still can't find it...

pkmnfn

DW Breeder
Okay!

So, I finished a request, the shop is open again!

Also, if you see me on xat, I can make a xat avvy for you! This will be the only type of request I accept over xat.

Status
Not open for further replies.