• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team SeaSoul

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay!

So, I finished a request, the shop is open again!

Also, if you see me on xat, I can make a xat avvy for you! This will be the only type of request I accept over xat.

ok on the topic of art shop purr has joined pk and will be sendign me her part of the shop tomorow i have also been incontact with emii and vmed star so we will have a busy little shop up soon all art costs 5 points and those points will be givin to the artist

Zellimi

I like pie
SORRY FOR BEING INACTIVE! school has gotten in the way. But im back :)

AceTrainerMohamed

Team SeaSoul Founder
Hahaha Thank You Guys =D
I'll remain C-Star forever ;P
I'll just use this new nickname to help new friends recognize me as a guy xD

Alright for those who couldn't find the thread rating :)

1212121212121.jpg

T.W.I.

Undercover Rocket
Hahaha Thank You Guys =D
I'll remain C-Star forever ;P
I'll just use this new nickname to help new friends recognize me as a guy xD

Alright for those who couldn't find the thread rating :)

1212121212121.jpg

I don't see it either...

On a side net, you should have made Yur new name C Star. Cuz C sounds like Sea and is in honor of Chelsea :p

On anther note, I will soon no longer be known as twilight_trainer or twi...I will be T.W.I. Or twi... Lol

Edit: I think maybe it shows up if you have a certain amount of posts in the thread.

Edit2: so you wanna see a movie in Abu dhabi eh star :p

Last edited:

AceTrainerMohamed

Team SeaSoul Founder
How weird :/
but I rated the thread long ago, even before I get 4 posts on this thread perhaps xD
if anyone has that please do it so we can get our 1 missing star back xD
our appearance should be neat for others

I don't see it either...

On a side net, you should have made Yur new name C Star. Cuz C sounds like Sea and is in honor of Chelsea :p

On anther note, I will soon no longer be known as twilight_trainer or twi...I will be T.W.I. Or twi... Lol

Edit: I think maybe it shows up if you have a certain amount of posts in the thread.

Edit2: so you wanna see a movie in Abu dhabi eh star :p

I thought about Sea Star to be honest xD but I thought that I should stick my real name there xP

T.W.I looks great ;D

and yea now I'm sure that you're the strong observant around xD

first you caught my picture on twitter and now you caught this lol xP

just came back from 'The Avengers' :p

Blacklynx

Treasure Hunter
I kind wanna see that avengers movie, everybody says it's like totally epic! I can't find the button either, and hooray for my 4HK position, I cannot wait to battle now.

Blacklynx

Treasure Hunter
*Class of kids voices*Thank you Chelsea! I feel out of the loop sometimes because my friends talk about it and I'm like "no I didn't see it" with that face.

Is the 4hk a TSS exclusive league or something?

Yeah, it's for TSS members.

Last edited:

Blinky the Mew

Clever Idiot
It is comprised of TSS members but I think anybody can challange it. I dont see why we wouldnt allow outside challangers

TheBluePorygon

i miss the old kanye
It is comprised of TSS members but I think anybody can challange it. I dont see why we wouldnt allow outside challangers

okay cool, sounds like a lot of fun! I did a lot of gym leadering a while ago so maybe ill be a 4hk leader in the future :]

*Class of kids voices*Thank you Chelsea! I feel out of the loop sometimes because my friends talk about it and I'm like "no I didn't see it" with that face.

Yeah, it's for TSS members.

cool thanks

PS: this place is really active!

beshort123

<----Uber
posting for activity. letting people know that im still alive in the clan. personally i use the xat more often than just posting in the thread.

chelsea i still dont have the rate buttom and ill be updatign the art shop post today hopefully if the artsisty sent in their requests

Le_Juston

One day at a time.
ATTENTION
I would like to go ahead and remind everybody that the xat is a privilege, not a right. It is also PG-13. If I see that it is not being kept reasonable, I will not hesitate to deal punishment. Unfortunately for all of you, kicking does nothing of consequence, and thus the minimum punishment will be a 1 hour ban. I did not wish to have to threaten you all, but the chat has started to get out of hand lately.

Alrighty the art shop is now up and running pkmnfn has a incredibly small wait list of 1 while lava whom is now opened will have one of 4 requests purr should be opened by tomorow

Snorby

Snorby
ATTENTION
I would like to go ahead and remind everybody that the xat is a privilege, not a right. It is also PG-13. If I see that it is not being kept reasonable, I will not hesitate to deal punishment. Unfortunately for all of you, kicking does nothing of consequence, and thus the minimum punishment will be a 1 hour ban. I did not wish to have to threaten you all, but the chat has started to get out of hand lately.

Question!

What swearing is allowed? Should it be starred out completely, just one letter, or can it be typed normally?

Snorby

Snorby
lol i though u were complaining but i think we should keep it down as much as we can it isnt a nice type of language for a team enviorment

Status
Not open for further replies.