• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team SeaSoul

Status
Not open for further replies.

AceTrainerMohamed

Team SeaSoul Founder
So far I have only two pokes from my 4HK team ready
I'll try to work on the rest during this week..
however I'll be awfully inactive for the next 2-3 weeks due to final exams.. forgive me but I'll try to come here as much as I can

T.W.I.

Undercover Rocket
Beat: Ambree
TSS: Yes
Why we battled: 4HK
Code: SIMPLE

Defended my 1st battle

EDIT:

Beat: Psilo
TSS: Yes
Why we battled: 4HK
Code: SIMPLE

Defended my 2nd battle

Last edited:

Blinky the Mew

Clever Idiot
Defendin dem 4hk my friends!

Wartiger97

The Forester
Who can EV train for me? Please pm me if you can I'm offering a clone of the Pokemon for payment. Also good job in defending the 4HK my fellow High Kings and Queens.

irock245

She wants it
What about the mono-water tourney? It seems kinda dead, so go to round 3 or just take suggestinos for new tournies.

ok id like to thank those whom actually sent in their battles irock has sent in almost 30 battles i will from now on only accept battles on fridays and that all battles must be from the same week for any questions read my post

Le_Juston

One day at a time.
Attention
1)I would like to remind all tresters that if the persona sking for a rank up battler doesnt have 10 battles on my post they cannot rank up
2)all tss members you must send in points and battles for them to count
3)you may not send in multiple battles vs the same person as only 1 counts per week and week in this case means each time it is sent in so atm no one is elegible for rank up and all those battles you post in the thrread are useless ubnless you send them in im tired of babysitting you i have a life and i dont need to deal with incompetance i dont want to sound rude but you need to listen and follow the rules of the points system

-elite

ps rant over until provoked
This is very important. If testers can't do their job correctly, there are others who can take the place of testers. Remember that. Do not think just because you are a tester now, you'll be a tester forever.

Sena has locked the war thread due to it not beign a traditional war and how out of hand it got the mod ruling is no clan won but i believe we won and in out heads we did great job tss

OK so ts i will be away next weekend so all points are due on wednesday instead of friday this week thanks elite it is 1 am here im off to bed cya around

irock245

She wants it
More or less, I'm surprised that lucs changed his name more than the thread closing down.

TBH pkmner and elite really f*cked it up at the end, and we all lost interest cuz it was too much work.

I gotta find cool's clan, they wanna war us for their first war.

D-BRAY

The Heracross Myth.
we should have a lineup that actually gives him a chance ....

Edit:
TSSnewheader3.jpg
VS
cg.png

Rules:
~5th Gen OU 5v5 War. First clan that gets 3 wins is the winner.
~ All battles will be 6 on 6 lvl 100 OU standard rules.
~ All battles will be best of 3. Each player must win 2/3 of the battles to get a win. (Except for the Wifi matches)
~ Anything smogon banned will be banned for this war including Drizzle+Swiftswim and Garchomp.
~ No trolling, flaming, or spamming!
~ The results of each battle needs to be posted and confirmed on this thread.

Line Ups

Team SeaSoul ... The Crystalline Gurad

Pokemazter3001 ... MagicMonkey
Blinky the Mew ... JhenMohranMH3
Cosmic_Fury ... USAtoday
beshort ... Charizard_007
AceTylix ... Prohawk

Subs

Eliteknight . . . . . Psycho Cut
ElxlceL . . . . Ninja Dewott

Matchups

Blinky the mew vs MagicMonkey
Beshort vs JhenMohranMH3
AceTylix vs Prohawk
Cosmic_Fury vs USAtoday
Pokemazter3001 vs Charizard_007

Good luck, Deadline is 22/7/12

will get rid of this

Last edited:

AceTrainerMohamed

Team SeaSoul Founder
Guys the war proved how successful our war team is.. and that what counts..
anyway, we all know that there won't be any more tri-wars again.. wisely decided by Ragnarok
but please in our future war try to behave yourselves.. I'm not saying this to our members only but to other clans members too..
only that way will we have real fun in warring
clan wars never rewarded us or anything.. the only reward we receive is our warriors..
so for me I don't care whether this war was cancelled or not, but I'm proud of our battlers :)
starting from next war we want to cheer our buds with a complete sportsmanship..
accept whatever the other clan members say about us.. or take it as a joke, but don't be quick tempered xP
I know that this is out of your jealousy for your clan and that's great
but there's no need to over react. Give others a good picture of our neat members ;D

btw it's Chelsea Star if someone was wondering xD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.