• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team SeaSoul

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
I have a celebi like that! :D it also has nasty plot, and trick! :D Would u want a clone of it?

That would be awesome! I plan on running a Calm Mind set on it, and it's one of the core members of my rain team XD

Snorby

Snorby
Just for next war? That's fine, but why are elite and MMS (MMS might deserve it now, idk I gotta see how good he's become) on there when Nilla isn't?

....................<Explodes>.......................... XD Jk

LOL that's true Nilla should be on the team. But I am the closest to beating Nilla, at least out of you, Ek, Bray, and somebody else (I think Muffin? But I don't remember.) 0-1 FTW

Anyhow, my congrats go out to D.Gray Man (Someone can spell it right XD) on becoming whatever co-leader is called now.

Last edited:

TheBluePorygon

i miss the old kanye
....................<Explodes>.......................... XD Jk

LOL that's true Nilla should be on the team. But I am the closest to beating Nilla, at least out of you, Ek, Bray, and somebody else (I think Muffin? But I don't remember.) 0-1 FTW

Anyhow, my congrats go out to D.Gray Man (Someone can spell it right XD) on becoming whatever co-leader is called now.

Just because you came close to beating Nilla doesn't mean your automatically considered better than those members, it could of been his off day or hax or a terrible match up. I mean if you've came close to beating him on several occasions and have proof of your ability to contend with the best, that's different. One battle doesn't mean too much.

MegaSerperior

<--- My life
Welcome Irvnat and congratulations to D. Gray Man for becoming an advisor. Now 2 people can spell it correctly!!!

D-BRAY

The Heracross Myth.
i battled nilla ?????

Snorby

Snorby
Just because you came close to beating Nilla doesn't mean your automatically considered better than those members, it could of been his off day or hax or a terrible match up. I mean if you've came close to beating him on several occasions and have proof of your ability to contend with the best, that's different. One battle doesn't mean too much.

o.o You obviously took that the wrong way. I wasn't saying I was better than them, I was just trying to make people stop flying off their rocker because I'm on the war team. Don't overestimate my ego XD.

@ Bray yeah, remember? One day Irock, the two of us, Ek, and someone else were chatting on the xat, then Nilla comes by and we all chellenge him one after another. It was kinda cool that the results were 5-0, 4-0, 3-0, 2-0, and 1-0. XD

Last edited:

□□□□□

Everyone's doing it!
So yeah, im going to be inactive for the next 2 days. my computer is being ******** so i have to reinstall lion. sorry for inconviene

btw, im on my wii

TheBluePorygon

i miss the old kanye
o.o You obviously took that the wrong way. I wasn't saying I was better than them, I was just trying to make people stop flying off their rocker because I'm on the war team. Don't overestimate my ego XD.

@ Bray yeah, remember? One day Irock, the two of us, Ek, and someone else were chatting on the xat, then Nilla comes by and we all chellenge him one after another. It was kinda cool that the results were 5-0, 4-0, 3-0, 2-0, and 1-0. XD

Okay they way you said it sounded like a cocky little derp :3

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
I battled Nilla only once, and that was when I was new and that was barely after I joined, and was barely getting into competitive Pokemon. Needless to say Nilla chopped off my rear end and then handed it back to me. lmao

TheBluePorygon

i miss the old kanye
I battled Nilla only once, and that was when I was new and that was barely after I joined, and was barely getting into competitive Pokemon. Needless to say Nilla chopped off my rear end and then handed it back to me. lmao

LOL. you said rear end :3

Yeah I faced him only once and it was for the OSL

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
Same here, I faced him for the OSL, thinking I could give it a shot. I was wrong. I was the one getting it. I was inexperienced though, then... Now, I lay more claim to competance than before, so if I battle Nilla again, I believe I've got a fighting chance for the next time.

Blacklynx

Treasure Hunter
Wow! Nilla sounds like a BAWS! I wanna battle him now, it sounds like a fun fight.

Blinky the Mew

Clever Idiot
I see there was some questions about the war team so I will sum it all up in a simple sentence put in large font so everyone sees it.
IM MIXING THE WAR TEAMS UP SO THAT OTHERS GET A CHANCE TO BATTLE.
When we fight a clan that I feel we need our best then I will put our best, otherwise im going to give others a chance to show their stuff out there.

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
I beat blinky 1-0 for his 4HK thingy. It was extremely close lol

Blinky the Mew

Clever Idiot
Beat Irock for the water mono tourney 4-0

Beat Zell 6-0 for 4hk, i got an pretty unfairly overpowered team in it XD

Also confirming my battle with ambree, it was REALLY damn close, all came down to a move at the end and i wasnt sure if i could survive 2 turns for sky attack.

Terra Force

<-- Current Hunt
Our wars shouldn't suffer because we want to try other members in them. We should find our best six right here in the clan, and put them up accordingly, with a couple extra subs. Just my opinion.

Blinky the Mew

Clever Idiot
Honestly CM, im not worrieda bout our war's suffering. I think all of our battlers are pretty damn good in relation to other clans.

TheBluePorygon

i miss the old kanye
Yeah man, I'm not even at my full potential and I can play par or better to irock(war team). Once I get back to the norm and get my tutoring on smogon done, get ready :p

Yeah Cosmic I won 3-0 I think for OSL against Nilla

Status
Not open for further replies.