• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team SeaSoul

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tehero

Like A Boss
Hey guys, I'll most likely be leaving TSS. I'm done with the bs and with certain people not doing there job. A lot of drama took place tonight and apparently it's my fault. (Even if I don't see how) And while I'm not sure that I will be leaving, I just figured I'd give everyone a heads up in case I did. And yeah, It's been a great time with everyone and I've learned lots but I just can't handle certain people.

Hey guys, I'll most likely be leaving TSS. I'm done with the bs and with certain people not doing there job. A lot of drama took place tonight and apparently it's my fault. (Even if I don't see how) And while I'm not sure that I will be leaving, I just figured I'd give everyone a heads up in case I did. And yeah, It's been a great time with everyone and I've learned lots but I just can't handle certain people.

1) posting you may leave breaks the rules
2) i was doign my job but when my dad and i are havign a heart to heart and u complain about me not being there it isnt the bets idea
3) not your fault but we were in a clan chat chatting about the clan zells post says it all basicly fo those who want ot know
4) to answer your final xat comment zell was goign to be banned if he continued aswell

Tehero

Like A Boss
1. I'm sorry I broke the rules then, even though a lot of other people have done it.
2. I thought your job was to stop the linkage of **** (Which you failed to do) and to be fair (Which you also failed to do)
3. Talking about someone behind their back isn't something anyone *wants to know* It was uncalled for, and you didn't stop it.
4. Funny how he started it, and continued after me and yet he still didn't get banned right?

If you really want to argue for everyone to see, keep going. I was trying to let everyone know something, not argue over the forum.

1. I'm sorry I broke the rules then, even though a lot of other people have done it.
2. I thought your job was to stop the linkage of **** (Which you failed to do) and to be fair (Which you also failed to do)
3. Talking about someone behind their back isn't something anyone *wants to know* It was uncalled for, and you didn't stop it.
4. Funny how he started it, and continued after me and yet he still didn't get banned right?

1) you read the rules and those whom did post about leaving left
2) It is to let people on and step in when nessasary however i was afk while those said posts were happening if i had saw them then i would of delteted them
3) we were havign a disscussion it is in this thread now in zells posts isnt it
4) actually when i was about to ban u u left so zell stoped tbh and u continuesd so i ended it u left the chat this is my last post on this matter im tired fo doign this to the thread

Jackalacking

Greed the Avaricious
Ok guys. I never step in on these issues. But its time the older cool guy of the clan whos is an amazing battler and lady charmer. (Yes that would be me) Steps in.
STFU
And I mean STFU about problems going on xat. This goes to anyone who is complaining on a person leaving clan and losing mod ship or w/e. I dont give a flying **** about this and neither does the clan. Its really quite tiresome to read and a waste of my personal time and the clans to be posting who banned who or w/e.

With that said. We should concentrate on the War. I thought I made it clear not to underestimate anyone. The last remaining battles will be of the most utter importance. So either you step up and win, or sit out on the sidelines. There will be no shame in your decision.

I would like to draw attention to X's post... This is the thread, not the xat. Xat stuff stays in the xat or via pms or whatever, just don't clog up the thread with it. And so what if you had a disagreement with one person, doesn't mean you should leave th whole clan over it. There's plenty of other people in the clan I'm sure you get along with.
That's my two cents anyway.

Last edited:

ElxlceL

Xwisher Sweet
Im just gonna hope this issue gets resolved over PMs/VMs and hope things (********) like this will not take place on clan thread again. Please let it be the end of it. We have serious matters of discussion at hand.

And anyways, back to the important things. I wanna adress the members directly regarding our current war. We are a very powerful clan. We don't need the dozens of fallen war victims to testify to that. Our current war lineup was a chance to give up and comer members and some of our younger guys a chance to gain some valuable experience. If we so choosed we could have made Team Nightmare become Team Sweetdreams if we lined up our aces. Though not to discredit their victory I want it to be clear to our members this "loss" is not to be frowned upon, but a learning experience.

A good friend of mine once told me, "You have to fall to rise". The members who participated in this war will take with them valuable experience that will help them grow into much better battlers. I was actually amazed at Mean Mr. Snorlax abilities he displayed in his war match. With that said I hope we can let this be water under the bridge and rest assured. Blinky will lead our troops in the next war to certain victory.

Best Believe That.

X - Out.

EDIT: Thanks Jack. Thats wassup, Step up my dude. This goes to all members. Be a leader and stand your ground for whats right.

Last edited:

Blinky the Mew

Clever Idiot
You really are going to go with that same cheesy quote excel? Anyways I do feel the strictness has gone up (implying i obey it that is lol). The fun thing about this clan when i joined was that i could tell you all to suck it and at worst i was kicked from xat (still the case for me but not others) and the double standard cant go one. That is all.

BOOM its not all! Just wanted to say to you all that sometimes you act like this is a soap opera and im drawing the line to end discussion about this right here.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

OBEY THE LINE OR RISK BEING BEHEADED!

Last edited:

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
I don't know, I've always loved doing dangerous things... *looks around warily*

But in other news, what about our next war? I would personally like to have a war battle with TEG, but I dunno. Any ideas on who we're gonna war with next?

Blinky the Mew

Clever Idiot
As for the next war it might be against TA, they have been wanting one for a bit but they wanted an 11v11 multi tiered war.

beshort123

<----Uber
Im just gonna hope this issue gets resolved over PMs/VMs and hope things (********) like this will not take place on clan thread again. Please let it be the end of it. We have serious matters of discussion at hand.

And anyways, back to the important things. I wanna adress the members directly regarding our current war. We are a very powerful clan. We don't need the dozens of fallen war victims to testify to that. Our current war lineup was a chance to give up and comer members and some of our younger guys a chance to gain some valuable experience. If we so choosed we could have made Team Nightmare become Team Sweetdreams if we lined up our aces. Though not to discredit their victory I want it to be clear to our members this "loss" is not to be frowned upon, but a learning experience.

A good friend of mine once told me, "You have to fall to rise". The members who participated in this war will take with them valuable experience that will help them grow into much better battlers. I was actually amazed at Mean Mr. Snorlax abilities he displayed in his war match. With that said I hope we can let this be water under the bridge and rest assured. Blinky will lead our troops in the next war to certain victory.

Best Believe That.

X - Out.

EDIT: Thanks Jack. Thats wassup, Step up my dude. This goes to all members. Be a leader and stand your ground for whats right.

obviously a leader. not a follower.

Shaun4545

Activity post. Sorry for inactivity, finals just ended.

Status
Not open for further replies.