• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team SeaSoul

Status
Not open for further replies.

D-BRAY

The Heracross Myth.
there seems to be a pattern going on, someone leaves, everyone crys and then another leaves because of the crying and so on and so on... maybe it should just stop.

AceTrainerMohamed

Team SeaSoul Founder
WOW this tourney is attracting great attention =D
I will join too :)
but I think that I'll leave the captain position to someone else who's worthier than myself xP
thanks for the offer jack ;D
it's been a long while since I joined a tourney

The whole point of having captains is so that they pick up the players. Give every captain a set amount of cash and have a bidding system like the Premiership. I would say that each team should have somewhere around 4-5 members which would allow many people to participate, not just the best battlers of the clan.

Jackalacking

Greed the Avaricious
The whole point of having captains is so that they pick up the players. Give every captain a set amount of cash and have a bidding system like the Premiership. I would say that each team should have somewhere around 4-5 members which would allow many people to participate, not just the best battlers of the clan.

This was the kind of thing I was going for. Anyway, if you're sure about the captain position chels then the four captains for the tournament are as follows:

1) Elite
2) Blinky
3) Excel
4) Ace

Seems to be a big interest in this so hopefully it shall be good. I'd also like people to give me feedback on what kind of prizes they'd like to see if their team were to win the tournament. Let me know whenever yous can! :)

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
This was the kind of thing I was going for. Anyway, if you're sure about the captain position chels then the four captains for the tournament are as follows:

1) Elite
2) Blinky
3) Excel
4) Ace

Seems to be a big interest in this so hopefully it shall be good. I'd also like people to give me feedback on what kind of prizes they'd like to see if their team were to win the tournament. Let me know whenever yous can! :)
I can offer up some shiny flawless pokemon to the winners

Snorby

Snorby

I agree with this.

ElxlceL

Xwisher Sweet

1) Elite
2) Blinky
3) Excel
4) Ace

Actually Jack i think ill be a participant rather than captain.

But someone better not let burtaka's hard work and my really cool GI Joe refrence "Kobra Commandos" go to waste (D).

I'd say Chels should take the last spot... Why call yourself "not worthy" when you started the clan!? So yeah, Chels/Blinky/Ace/Elite, should be fun.

Jackalacking

Greed the Avaricious
Right right right.... We're gonna need an extra captain then so... Captains will also be participating, they won't just be leading the teams. Those interested in the last captain position pm me (I still think chels should be a captain... :L)

Jackalacking

Greed the Avaricious
Woop woop! Now I'll need a while to decide on the money each captain will be allocated, get numbers of participants, yadda yadda. Team captains have to source out artwork to use as a banner for their team and yous also need to come up with team names. The artwork must be pmed to me so I can add it to my post on the front page. Also if any of the artists for the clan are interested, I have a lot of artwork I need such as banners and userbars so anyone who is good at making them could you pm me as well, cheers!

EDIT: Thanks Bree as well, sounds great! If anyone has any other ideas for prizes just let me know.

Last edited:

pkmnfn

DW Breeder
*cries* I miss my arts

Well, the xat de-modded me...

wi-fi anyone?

Jackalacking

Greed the Avaricious
Hmmm I like that idea.... Hmmm. Bree if you read this, pm what shiny flawless pokes you have, I'm on my phone so navigating sppf is a tad annoying :S

Gray™

Actually for the prize I agree with the rank up but not the pokemon prize.Not everybody does WiFi anymore so that would exclude some people.Maybe a banner or an userbar or even a badge to the winners might be best.

Status
Not open for further replies.