• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team SeaSoul

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadow130690

TSS Member
cong. X and elite sign me up for the tournment

The TSS Summer Celebration Tournament

PM me labled tourney etc.. saying your in

Rules:
All SPPF, TSS and clan rules apply
Each round will last 72 hours for activities sake we need to get each round done fast
All pokemon are OU teir or lower
activity is classified as posting in thread and VMing the opponent
all activity wins are final
if both are active and i cannot decide who wins it will be decided by 3 coin tosses
all matches are Bo3 and are on PO simulator

Prizes
1st:Winner Userbar, 45 clan points, rank up, Custom art* from Novan_hero and Brutaka
2nd:30 points, introduction to hall of fame Custom art* from either Brutaka or Novan_Hero
3rd:15 Clan points introduction to hall of fame
4th:5 Clan points

Custom Art:
Brutaka: Banner
Novan_Hero: Userbar
Contestants:
1)eliteknight
2)Jackalacking
3)Acetrainermohamad
4)Charizardmaster#1
5)Saphirapwns
6)Ambree
7)Jeffdavid102
8)D-bray
9)Cosmic Fury
10)C-demo
11)Acetylix
12)Elxlcel
13)Shadowkyogre
14)Blinky the mew
15)MegaSerperior
16)Mean Mr. Snorlax
17)Brutaka
18)Pitbull
19)Shadow
20)shadow130690
21)Beshort123
22)
23)
24)
25)
26)
27)
28)
29)
30)
31)
32)

Schedule:

Sign-ups: 17th-20th
round 1:21st-24th
round 2:25th - 29th
Round 3: 29th -1st
Finals: 1st -5th

Note these are approximetly each round lasts 72 hours :)
ill post matchups once round 1 starts

Tourney post 11 spots left as of about 5 hours of being open for sign ups when the roster is full then ill make the brackets or when wednesday comes around ill make it automaticly

Last edited:

beshort123

<----Uber
It is a great honor my friends. I am truly privileged.

First things first. Here is my adressment speech, i'll keep it short and simple.

1.) I am a Commander for and always be for the people.

2.) I assure everyone, I will pick up where justin left off and then some.

3.) I am a fierce Commander, The Cobra Commander, lethal in battle but compassionate towards my allies. (lol)

4.) Now, let it begin our glorious reign.

For the Glory of Team SeaSoul!!

remember.. im ur first n*gga...

Note for the tourny i have 10 people pending and 11 spots left get your status on the tourny to me asap as soon as either wednesday or 32 people r in it im making the matchups for the next day :)

Jackalacking

Greed the Avaricious
Announcement​

The premiership post will be up this week, as will the hall of fame. The premiership obviously won't be starting until after the OU tourney however once the post is up, I'll be accepting sign ups. Also I'd like all captains to try and get their banners for the tourney in to me by Thursday at the latest, cheers :)

Last edited:

Snorby

Snorby
dropping out of EK's tournement, Im gonna be without internet during rounds 2 and 3

ElxlceL

Xwisher Sweet
Ok guys so in PM from Mohammed/Chels I was advised making a new xat would be a good idea.

This new xat link will be: http://xat.com/Sea_Soul

We got a pretty cool xat background right now that needs to be customized and tailored a bit. So if any artists are interested in tailoring this background for our xat: http://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n611/ElxlceL/Suicune_Wallpaper_by_Super_Bastard.jpg

Please VM/PM me.

Also, I'm sorry if this is inconvenient for anyone but it seems a majority of the members agree a new xat is highly preferred.
In this concerns you, feel free to VM/PM me.

AceTrainerMohamed

Team SeaSoul Founder
Best of luck EK and Jack ^_^
these two tourneys shall get our morale high once again :)
I'll be there in both ;D

It is a great honor my friends. I am truly privileged.

First things first. Here is my adressment speech, i'll keep it short and simple.

1.) I am a Commander for and always be for the people.

2.) I assure everyone, I will pick up where justin left off and then some.

3.) I am a fierce Commander, The Cobra Commander, lethal in battle but compassionate towards my allies. (lol)

4.) Now, let it begin our glorious reign.

For the Glory of Team SeaSoul!!

Nice speech our new cobra commander ;D
let's all continue our advance :)

Cool, tourney is started ^_^
I can offer banners to the winners. I'll let Novan give userbars, thats his thing, and I'm not gonna go stepping on any toes.

WOW brutaka, I like the way you support us in every way you can ^_^ thank you very much pal!!!

Ok guys so in PM from Mohammed/Chels I was advised making a new xat would be a good idea.

This new xat link will be: http://xat.com/Sea_Soul

We got a pretty cool xat background right now that needs to be customized and tailored a bit. So if any artists are interested in tailoring this background for our xat: http://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n611/ElxlceL/Suicune_Wallpaper_by_Super_Bastard.jpg

Please VM/PM me.

Also, I'm sorry if this is inconvenient for anyone but it seems a majority of the members agree a new xat is highly preferred.
In this concerns you, feel free to VM/PM me.

a new xat means a new start for all ;D

TSS3-2.png

PM me labled tourney etc.. saying your in

Rules:
All SPPF, TSS and clan rules apply
Each round will last 72 hours for activities sake we need to get each round done fast
All pokemon are OU teir or lower
activity is classified as posting in thread and VMing the opponent
all activity wins are final
if both are active and i cannot decide who wins it will be decided by 3 coin tosses
all matches are Bo3 and are on PO simulator

Prizes
1st:Winner Userbar, 45 clan points, rank up, Custom art* from Novan_hero and Brutaka
2nd:30 points, introduction to hall of fame Custom art* from Brutaka andNovan_Hero
3rd:15 Clan points introduction to hall of fame brutaka will make 1 art
4th:5 Clan points

Custom Art:
Brutaka: Banner or userbar
Novan_Hero: 1st place 5 free passes to skip wait list 2nd 3 passes

Contestants:
1)eliteknight
2)Jackalacking
3)Acetrainermohamad
4)Charizardmaster#1
5)Saphirapwns
6)Ambree
7)Jeffdavid102
8)D-bray
9)Cosmic Fury
10)C-demo
11)Acetylix
12)Elxlcel
13)Shadowkyogre
14)Blinky the mew
15)MegaSerperior
16)Novan_hero
17)Brutaka
18)Pitbull
19)Shadow
20)shadow130690
21)Beshort123
22)XlugiareshX
23)Ebenezer scrouge
24)Jirachiuser1
25)Tdoyle18
26)
27)
28)
29)
30)
31)
32)

Schedule:

Sign-ups: 17th-20th
round 1:21st-24th
round 2:25th - 29th
Round 3: 29th -1st
Finals: 1st -5th

Note these are approximetly each round lasts 72 hours :)
ill post matchups once round 1 starts

Tourney Fillign up quick this is up to date with all contestants and prizes

Novan_Hero

omnomnomnom
OHAI!!! Coincidentally, I can make Xat Backgrounds XD here are my credentials:

[±] | [±] | [±]

btw, if you guys do think I'm good enough to render that BG into a xat BG, bare in mind that these examples were from at least 6 months ago and that this will be the first Xat BG I'm gonna do in awhile so yah c:

JD

I'll think about joining the tournament! My team isn't composed of all OU Pokemon though.. I have a few but most of it is a mixture.

AceTrainerMohamed

Team SeaSoul Founder
OHAI!!! Coincidentally, I can make Xat Backgrounds XD here are my credentials:

[±] | [±] | [±]

btw, if you guys do think I'm good enough to render that BG into a xat BG, bare in mind that these examples were from at least 6 months ago and that this will be the first Xat BG I'm gonna do in awhile so yah c:

isn't that amazing!!
truely magnificent ;D
I can't wait to see a very fresh work of yours :D

I'll think about joining the tournament! My team isn't composed of all OU Pokemon though.. I have a few but most of it is a mixture.

you don't neccessarily have to include a full team of OUs.. as long as there are no Ubers you can compete :)
this applies whenever they say (standard OU)

Hey Novan, those backgrounds are neat. What's the font you used on the third example? I've been looking for that everywhere...

That font is called: "Birth of a Hero" :)

Last edited:
4 spots left for the tourney the match-ups will be posted when:
a) all spots are filled
b) thursday

i anticipate option a will become reality

Novan_Hero

omnomnomnom
Yah Birth of a Hero, coincidentally, my Username has Hero in it and 6 months ago, I was obsessed with Destroyed/Distorted type fonts, so I used this quite a lot c:

Last edited:

Terra Force

<-- Current Hunt
Wow I went to Gamestop today since Pokemon Conquest came out in US today, and as it turns out it comes out tomorrow. Apparently they got shipped out today, and they recieve them tomorrow. The same thing happened for pokepark 2, so from now on I'm only going to gamestop the day after games come out.

Also can't wait for the tourney.

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
Wow I went to Gamestop today since Pokemon Conquest came out in US today, and as it turns out it comes out tomorrow. Apparently they got shipped out today, and they recieve them tomorrow. The same thing happened for pokepark 2, so from now on I'm only going to gamestop the day after games come out.

My gamestop had some already in on saturday. it must just be ur gamestop that does that.

AceTrainerMohamed

Team SeaSoul Founder

I just caaaaan't wait for this game!!!
It's a mixture of Pokemon and Samurai Warriors! two of my favourites on the gaming field
I also tried to find it today but apparantly it hasn't arrived yet :/

Status
Not open for further replies.