• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team SeaSoul

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowKyogre443

오션 마스터
I'm liking the new xat, is anyone else? :)

Who did you beat: Novan Hero
TSS: Yes
Why did you Battle:Friendly
Code: Cobra

Who did you beat: Cosmic Fury

Who did you beat: Ambree

AceTrainerMohamed

Team SeaSoul Founder
I've been reading about it for sooo long!!!! The only thing is I don't think I have enough money. :(

I'm sorry to know that :(
it would be so great if you could enjoy it with us..
we might as well start tourneys if there's any sort of online play for the game

I'm liking the new xat, is anyone else? :)

Who did you beat: Novan Hero

Who did you beat: Cosmic Fury

Who did you beat: Ambree

WOW you're a winning battler ^^
nice streak bro

AceTrainerMohamed

Team SeaSoul Founder
I have been thinking guys, after we have almost beaten dracaena in the triple war, we were almost the strongest, but then we lost two wars respectively
after the two tourneys, we should be fresh and ready to enter another war, and we will win the next war so our flag could go up high again :)
winning or losing are just results, what matters in the end is that you gave it your all :)
hax occurs as well.. so we can't blame any of our warriors because they have done all what they can

Terra Force

<-- Current Hunt
I just caaaaan't wait for this game!!!
It's a mixture of Pokemon and Samurai Warriors! two of my favourites on the gaming field
I also tried to find it today but apparantly it hasn't arrived yet :/

ikr! I'm really pumped. Me and my bro payed for it today and he's going to drive us there tomorrow to get it. So yeah I won't be too active for the next week or so. But don't worry I'll get my tourney battles done when it begins.

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
lol I just beat X, both of us werent trying but we battled. Im half asleep now and I still haxed him to death.

Things i accomplished tonight i beat shadowkyogre in ou made a rmt and got a stalker on PO cause i beat a guy then SK short brutaka and i stalked for him to no luck a well he would of lost again if we fought anyways

beshort123

<----Uber
other guys i beat

Who did u beat?: EK
TSS?: derp
Reason?: fun
Code: Cobra(?)

Who did u beat?: shadowkyogre
TSS?: derp
Reason?: fun
Code: Cobra(?)

Status