• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team SeaSoul

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackalacking

Greed the Avaricious
I do believe Brutaka needa a rank up battle... So I suppose I can Do tht later on :L

pkmnfn

DW Breeder
PM for battles! Looking for 6v6 wi-fi.

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
when is this round over and who am i battling? im on my phone so i kinda want to start setting up befire tge battle, my mom wont let me play all night.

Valkyrie Cain

damn, dis-moi
Welcome back Fizzy-poo<3

Thanks Acey-pie <3

Luxray + Starlight + Fizzay =D
what on earth??
take it easy on me I can't feel happier than this ok?
hahaha
welcome back all of you :D TSS is back to its former glory :)
Thank you so much for choosing us again :)

I told you guys!!
It's summer and we're already gaining a lot of members :p

Chelsea! <3

hehe thanks for the welcomes :3
would anyone mind giving me a link to the xat?

Staw. <3

Anyone want to battle on PO?

EDIT: Lost 1-0 to Chello. GG. First battle in a while.

Last edited:
Who did you beat: Fizzay
TSS: Yes
Why did you Battle: Cuz we wanted to
Code:Cobra

Good job getting hits on my RU team. I got off to an early lead, but he had haxkiss, which he had no clue he did :p GG bruddah

4/10

22 Clan Points

MegaSerperior

<--- My life
Welcome to all of the new members.
CM, hopefully I'll be on SPPF and the xat for the majority of the day if you want to do our tourney battle today.
Even though Brutaka didn't log his battles, I believe I have 12 battles all of which are logged. :D

Welcome to all of the new members.
CM, hopefully I'll be on SPPF and the xat for the majority of the day if you want to do our tourney battle today.
Even though Brutaka didn't log his battles, I believe I have 12 battles all of which are logged. :D

none have been he and i have chatted he will be logging them in the next collection time frame

MegaSerperior

<--- My life
Ok, but what I meant at the last part is I have 12 battles and I've been pming them to you. Isn't that when I get a rankup battle?

Ok, but what I meant at the last part is I have 12 battles and I've been pming them to you. Isn't that when I get a rankup battle?

o sorry i htought u were chattin about brutakas battles well if u have over 10 battles 5 of which r tss u may qualify for a rank up battle the tester will then pm me if you ranked up or not

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
jets, Ill be on PO server to battle

Status
Not open for further replies.