• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team SeaSoul

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaiser soze

Reading ADWD
It's good to be back. So what have I missed? Where's my cookie? And BTW I'm assuming I'm a Magikarp now?

Terra Force

<-- Current Hunt
You can have as many cookies as you'd like Kaiser.

But anyway Twi left, Justin left, right now we're having a standard OU tourney, and I think we're going to war someone soon.

Novan_Hero

omnomnomnom
X. HURRY UP AND BEAT ME FOR OUR TOURNEY MATCH kk bai c: (I've lost my touch in OU, battle me in LC and I'll kick your ***.) c:

kaiser soze

Reading ADWD
You can have as many cookies as you'd like Kaiser.

But anyway Twi left, Justin left, right now we're having a standard OU tourney, and I think we're going to war someone soon.

Figures once I come back from hiatus they're gone. Looks like I'll have to get back to batting form soon.

Jackalacking

Greed the Avaricious
After this OU tourney im organising a kind of premiership in clan for us. I'll be making an announcement when the next round of this tourney begins.

Last edited:

Jackalacking

Greed the Avaricious
Multi. So far each captain will have 5 members each with two subs. 3 of the five battlers will be OU, 1 will be Ubers and the final tier is to be decided.

Last edited:

AceTrainerMohamed

Team SeaSoul Founder
Announcement:

Due to his continuous efforts and great dedication, eliteknight will be promoted to a commander :)
he will still co-operate with Ginji, so none of them will have an advisor ^_^
now we are having 4 commanders, and 2 advisors.. two of these commanders will hold the same part and cooperate with each other about it :)
Congraats EK <3 you've earned it!

SPPf Username : randomarth
PO, Wi-Fi, or both? : Both, but my lack of level 100's makes my ability limited with Wi-Fi.
Today's date : 6/25/12
Do you use Xat? : No, but I've never had a reason to before.
Your timezone? : -4 GMT (EST)
Recommended by? : Everyone's favorite AceTrainerMohamed
Did you read the rules? : Of course! ;245;

You're here at last =D
welcome to our humble home bro ;D
thank you for joining us ;)
guys he's a very great bro an a lovely person
he's good at jokes too xD
*celebrating*

Sorry I haven't posted anything. But I'm open for someone to battle on Pokemon Online.

Awesome! What is your name on PO? I will be on xat later if you want ^_^

Announcement:

Due to his continuous efforts and great dedication, eliteknight will be promoted to a commander :)
now we are having 4 commanders, and 2 advisors.. two of these commanders will hold the same part and cooperate with each other about it :)

You're here at last =D
*celebrating*

Congrats EK, we know you deserved it <333

Welcome Marth!

Announcement:

You're here at last =D
*celebrating*

Thank You c-star <3 i am very happy to be a cammander i will do my best to assist in leading tss in any way nessasary i will continue to run the tourney then i shall take onb the project of updating the tss pokemon shop and gettign it functioning. I will be open to advice but please dont flood myinbox with it XD

Status
Not open for further replies.