• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team SeaSoul

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord

tsslogooo.png

The SeaBluish and Calm at times, Dark and Merciless at other times.

It is the home of many beautiful, yet powerful creatures we all know as ‘Pokemon’.

It might not be a living being, but it is very graceful. The Earth is adorned with its blue beauty.

With its beautiful waves, we can watch it dancing all the time, on the rhythms of quietness.

All these attributes lead us to think that there is a great soul contained in it, somewhere in its dark and mysterious depths, protected by the Water Pokemon.

TSSnewheader3.jpg

Again, TSS reveals itself

Team SeaSoul: the very popular and famous community, home of those who adore Water Pokemon, and the choice of many great and well known members of Serebii, is making a new rise, facing a new dawn, ready to overtake the new challenges to continue its long series of success.

It is time for us all to hold hands and work as one, to build a better Team SeaSoul, and march toward the top of Serebii’s clans, where we belong.

Our bonds are the key to achieve our targets. We build our relationships by battling, trading, chatting, co-operating, and working together for the love of Water Pokemon.

Current activities:

[links & pics here]

The Rules:

Clan Rules:

1- Follow
ALL SPPf rules , especially theclan rules.

2- Being active is necessary, to contribute in strengthening TSS and keeping it alive and well. Inactives risk being swept (they're welcome to rejoin any time they wish). TSS also has a chat room, which is found in my signature.

3- We're all intelligent and civilized beings, so it is expected that we all behave that way. If you've got a conflict that you cannot resolve, take it to a leader.

4- On the event that you leave TSS, please PM a leader saying so. Not only does it help preserve clan morale, but we might be able to help out with any problems that you're having. Note that people that leave TSS more than welcome to rejoin if they wish. However, you must wait 5 days before reapplying and will have to restart at the lowest rank available.

5- No hacking, pokesaving, or over maximum stats for any pokemon are allowed. (This is to maintain integrity in ALL battles, especially those done over Wi-Fi.)

6- SPPf battling Standard Rules are followed here. All tiers may be found here. Be aware that we are a 5th Generation clan, and we generally conform to 5th Generation playstyles and tiers.

---Post a Suicune smiley ( ; 245; ) in the last question of your application, to acknowledge you read the entire OP, including the rules!

7- All members of the TSS Commanding Court (including the advisors) have the right to ban (for a reasonable amount of time) any who disregard our rules, be it in the clan thread or our chat room.

Chat Rules:

1- Our chat was made so that ANYONE from any clan or forum can visit and enjoy our company, and partake in some of the things that our clan has to offer. However, membership there is a privilege, not a right. Be aware of this!

2- Even though we recognize that TSS Chat is a lot more relaxed and loose than here in Serebii, it's not an excuse to cut loose. So, please behave like actual human beings when you visit.

3- TSS Chat was also made so that everyone can have fun, and discuss almost any topic at any time. However, be sure not to swear and troll TOO much while you're here. Doing too much of that may get you kicked or banned for a time.

4- "Respect ma authority!" In other words, listen to those in charge, because much of what they say and do is more or less final. If they say "enough," they usually mean it. Pushing them too far can get you kicked or banned for a time.

5- Constantly asking to be made a mod is discouraged. The more you ask, the less likely you are to get it.

6- Regardless of the position you have in our chat, you need anything, talk to a mod or owner so that they know what's going on.

The Banished Ones

To be purged once a month

None

None

registration.jpg

Read it (Important)

In order to register, copy and paste the form below, fill it out and then post it in the clan. Type after the [*/B]s Properly filling it out will also earn you 10 points!

HTML:
[B]SPPf Username [/B]:

[B]PO, Wi-Fi, or both? [/B]:

[B]Today's date [/B]:

[B]Do you use Xat? [/B]:

[B]Your timezone? [/B]:

[B]Recommended by? [/B]:

[B]Did you read the rules? [/B]:

It should look like:

Code:
[B]SPPf Username:[/B] Cosmic Fury

[B]PO, Wi-Fi, or both?: [/B] Both

[B]Today's date: [/B]15th May 2012

[B]Do you use Xat?: [/B]Yes

[B]Your timezone?: [/B]GMT-5 (US Eastern)

[B]Recommended by?: [/B]Chelsea Star

[B]Did you read the rules? :[/B] Yes............

thecommandingcourt.jpg

The Commanding Court

In order to have the clan run more efficiently, TSS has been founded to include several leaders, working together to perform the work that would otherwise overly burden only one.

TSS does not have any one leader with absolute power. Instead, there are several that make up a Commanding Court, which has the commanders, and advisors who work beside the commanders as helpers.

Currently the Commanders are:

- (Cosmic Fury)

- (ElxcleL)

- (Mean Mr. Snorlax)

The current advisors are:

(Blinky the Mew)

(Khybon)

(Mega_Serperior)

The Commanding Court:

-- One commander shall hold the OP, and be the “main leader” of TSS. He shall deal with inter-clan affairs, making sure that Team SeaSoul has an excellent reputation abroad. He shall make many of the rules that affect the clan as a whole.

-- One commander shall hold the post containing the membership, ranks, and points. He shall be responsible for keeping track of what people join the clan, and what gains they make. He shall make rules pertaining to membership and how to advance in rank. He will see mostly to the internal development of the clan.

-- One commander shall hold the post containing jobs held by all members of the clan. He shall be responsible for assigning and removing people from their jobs, and for overseeing the chat. His primary realm is there, making sure the clan thrives in its chat room.

-- One advisor hold the post for the War Team. As long as they hold that position they shall be War Captain, unless they appoint someone else in their stead. They are responsible for finding wars, and making sure that the war team is always ready for battle. (They help the Jobs Commander do his work on the side, if he needs any.)

-- One advisor shall aid the commander in charge of keeping track of the internal affairs of TSS. They are simply responsible for helping them make sure that TSS is always up-to-date in all of its activities.

-- One advisor will be appointed solely on their merit within the clan. Their main responsibility is simply as follows: to help out wherever and whenever they can with the other advisors/commanders. They are expected to also be reasonably active within the clan.

-- New Commanders will be appointed according to the majority vote of those that can reply. There will never be more OR less than three commanders within the clan, to retain unity and decisiveness at all times.

-- New Advisors are nominated by the Commander overseeing the area over which the vacancy lies. The Jobs commander has power over nominating a war team advisor, and the Internal Affairs commander has power over nominating a tournament advisor. There will only ever be two advisors, one for each other the two other commanders.

-- The leader will only have one vote in open council meetings, and shares equal power with the rest, being a commander just the same as the others. However, he does not have an advisor, drawing upon the help of the rest of the Commanding Court.

||-- Advisors may be removed by the majority of the commanding court, and a new one must be swiftly chosen. Commanders may only be removed by the other two commanders, should they be deemed unfit and undeserving of their post.

||-- In the event of a commander’s absence, their data is to be recorded by a helper and constantly sent to them for them to update their post(s) with upon their return. If they are gone an unreasonable amount of time, they shall be replaced with an appropriately selected appointee until their return (if within a month).

||-- Any Commanders who are dismissed from position for any reason are immediately replaced, by one the other two Commanders think right. The Advisor will not suffer the consequences of his mater’s actions if they are innocent of the matter.

-- Each member of the Commanding Court is a leader of TSS. They should conduct themselves in that fashion. Doing otherwise endangers their position and power within the clan, and endangers the clan itself.

-- EVERY member of the Commanding Court has demanding jobs that require an amount of your time each day to perform. Fail to be active, and you’ll be removed and replaced with one more suited to do the job you hold.

-- No member of the Commanding Court is above the rules. Fail to follow them, and you’ll be voted out if the violations are often/severe enough.

||-- Any Advisors or Commanders that either step down or are removed for other than dishonorable reasons are to be remembered with honor. Below are those who have served as leaders of TSS in the past, with honor and dignity. Their names are set here for all to see that they have once helped lead our glorious clan.

Honorary Leaders:

This section will display those who have led TSS in the past. This is a way to thank them all for all the efforts they have made.

Cosmic Fury
Mega Serperior
ElxlceL
Mean Mr. Snorlax
Blinky the Mew
Khybon
D-BRAY
eliteknight
D. Gray Man
Chelsea Star // AceTrainerMohamed
T.W.I
AB2
kaiser soze
justinpg

Main Posts

Due to continuous changes within TSS, sometimes posts are going to be linked other than in the main page. All updated OP's in TSS are found below:

[Posts go here]
Credits:

- OP is by AceTrainerMohamed

- OP Revised by Cosmic Fury

- Each post was written by its owner, only Ginji's post was written by eliteknight.

- Some contents within the posts were written by previous 'Honorary Leaders'.

- Ranking/Subtitle Banners, clan logo, and main banner: AceTrainerMohamed's sister.

- The main banner, and all the userbars on eliteknight's post were by pkmnfn. The magikarp rank userbar and the bg of all other ranking ubs was by manaphy72.

- 4HK banner: T.W.I​

Last edited:

Blinky the Mew

Clever Idiot
clanwarss.jpg

Spheal Team Six (I'm always right!")
The Team
Pokemazter
Elxlcel
Beshort
Applebutter2
Jirachiuser1
ScizorFTW
Jackalacking

Subs
Cosmic Fury
Saphirapwns
Mean Mr Snorlax
Mega Serperior
TDoyle

News and Updates
The way the war team is decided will be discussed soon enough and until then I will decide the lineup for PO while Excel gets a more stable lineup for Wifi.

Current War
Going to bug the living hell out of CG until they war us :D.

Wifi War Team
Led by Elxlcel
Under Construction!​

Font size is working!

Last edited:

Jackalacking

Greed the Avaricious
tsstour.png

Well this is the tournament post.. ScizorFTW and I are the tournament managers, not much else to say about it really.​

presenttourneys.png

The present Tournament for TSS was created by ScizorFTW so if everyone could get their registration in ASAP that would be great, only 2/3 spots left i think!

BW2OuTourney.png

Since most clans are too busy for a war, I decided to work on a standard OU tournament, after Blinky's suggestion, so that we all practice until we find a war partner and most importantly boost the clan's activity.

Rules:

All matches will be bo3.
All matches will be standard BW2 OU on PO2 or PS.
All uber pokemon are banned.
Kyurem-W and Kyurem-B are also banned.
Salac Berry is banned.
Soul Dew is banned.
If a D/C happens early game, both players will replay doing the same moves.
If a clear winner can't be decided when a D/C happens late game, then both players will replay their game.

Battle Clauses:

Wifi Clause
OHKO Clause
Sleep Clause
Species Clause
Evasion Clause
Soul Dew Clause
Timed Battle

Anyone interested in joining fill out the following form and PM me. Once enough people join, I'll start the tournament.

Username | PO/PS name | Time Zone

Credit for the banner to Brutaka.

Current participants:

1. ScizorFTW | Silverwing/Sciz | GMT+2

2. saphirapwns |[TSS]saph | gmt -5 (est usa)

3. jeffdavid102 | Zehapo | EST

4. TDoyle18 l [TSS]TDoyle or TDoyle18 l GMT-5

5. Mean Mr. Snorlax | [TSS]Mean Mr Snorlax (PO2)/[TSS]MMS (PS) | GMT -5

6. Jr Breshears | PO: Lots, PS: LukeTheLucario | Central

7. Jirachiuser1 | Clueless | GMT-5

8. Eliteknight | Eliteknight | gmt -7

9. jeyre80 | SkipTG(PO)/ Joel(PS) | US Central Time

10. Justinpg | [TSS] Justinpg | GMT-4

11. Elxlcel | Elxlcel | usa mountain time

12. Blinky the Mew (form not received yet)

13. Brutaka | Brutaka | GMT-7

14. D-BRAY | D-BRAY | GMT +10
15. Jackalacking | Jack | GMT +0 Uk and Ireland

tsstourney.png

HALL OF FAME

Water Mono tourney results:​

1st place: EliteKnight

2nd place: Blinky

3rd place: Jack​

Summer celebration tourney results:​

1st place: Jirachi

2nd place: Charizardmaster#1

3rd place: Beshort​

Last edited:

sanddollarbanking.png

Welcome my friends I am Eliteknight, I am in charge of dealing with your points and battle wins. This may seem like an unimportant job however, you cannot rank up without points. You can earn points in many different ways (listed below). I am your point’s teller here and TSS. Your points will be updated once a week probably between Friday and Sunday. I also take care of your battle wins.
pointsblahblah.png

Battles Collector:Eliteknight

About Me
I joined tss a few months ago under kaisers leadership when i first started competitivly. I have been an active member of tss since then i have taken on several jobs within tss and i havnt once failed to do my job.And i will do my best to help you rank up as long as you complete the battles and points forms properly. My jobs include:
League owner
Battles teller
Commonder
Xat owner
Art shop post holder

1331323065855.gif

Welcome to TSS everyone starts with 10 points for registering
I will revise the points form as soon as possible I know it isn’t a smart idea to have it done
I will also figure out the best day to update and to receive you points and battles to earn points.
Ponts will be up dated on friday the 20th however the 10 you earn for signing up will be updated

rulese.png

1) Points will only be counted once a week
2) You must send them in prior to my edit or the will not count
3) You must use the proper form to send them in
4) Private Messaging only
5) Labeled as Points & Battle winnings
6) Battles only count for once a week per person battled
7) Do not complain to me if you do not meet my deadline
8) You must have proof of the points when you send them in you can say u beat the Fronteir without proof of your winnings
9) When making your points say the number of times the event occurred
10) Reasons for the battle are required acceptable reasons include: 4HK, Tourney, Request, Friendly (testing a team is not an acceptable answer as one is still learning you will get 1 point if you verse a tss member)
11) Spamming the thread complaining about points will be punished by losing 1 weeks points and Battles

forms.png

1) Name:
2) Todays Date:
3) People you invited and joined:
4) Ranked up (only once per week):
5) Defeat seribii frontier brain (proof):
6) Defeat a 4hk (proof):
7) Defeat a division of 4hk (proof):
8) Defeating all of the seribii battle frontier (proof):
9) Defeating both 4hk divisions (proof):
10) Volunteering to do something for tss depends (proof):

ONLY WINNERS MAY POST THIS FORM
Who did you beat:
TSS:
Why did you Battle:
Code:Cobra

rankingup.jpg

Rank up:
To rank up you must have a specific number of battle wins half of which must be from tss if the number is not divisible by 2 u must round up (15/2 = 7.5 so 8)
To rank up to
Basculin: 10
Poliwrath: 15
Kabutops: 20
Swampert: 25
Kingdra: 30
Cloyster: 35
Politoed: 40
Palkia: 45
Kyogre: 50

Points and battles will be sorted by rank

Name- 10
magikarprankk.png

01Magikarp.gif
6FRw6.gif

Your a new recruit; looked down upon by all. You'll stay here until you muster up the courage to battle tester
iFi Salamander
Juice
Chelsea star/Acetrainermohamad
Tyde
drizzleboy12
Acetrainerdov
cajunsam
Pokemon Robot
Khybon
Vice.Virtue
Manaphy72 -1
AB2
pambihirang_nilalang
Zerozoner
Irock245
MrRemnantX
Mr. Muk
RoseSymphony -2
ScizorFTW
justinpg
jeyre80
Kaiser sore
Fizzay
StarlightUmbreon
Luxraymaster
Shadowkyogre -23
MaliciousMarionette
Novan_Hero
Blinky the Mew
Mousinthehouse
Darside
Pkmnfn
Megaserperior -12
Xack
randomarth
MufinskullzFTW -1
Breeder_noah
JD
TDoyle18 -9 (1)
Wartiger97
Shadow130690
Sea_man
Jr Breshears -1
Beshort123
Squares
D-Bray
Inchtall
Shaun4545
xlugiareshx
C-demo
Jeffdavid102
NeohopeSTF
basculinrankk.png

02Basculin.gif
Basculin.gif

You've completed the first stage, and have been awarded with your official Water-Type status because of it. You still have to grow your sea legs, quite literally.
Saphirapwns -15(1)
Jackalacking -15(2)
Jirachiuser1
Charizard master -2
poliwrathrankk.png

Poliwrathuserbar.gif
7PKyT.gif

You've now grown up enough that you can walk on land as well as swim, and your fairly powerful, but your still clumsy and uncoordinated.
none
kabutopsrankk.png

04Kabutops.gif
KJzTc.gif

Your much more agile now, capable moving moving quickly in water and on land alike. You now have powerful scythes to slice your haters with.
Brutaka -20
swampertrankk.png

05Swampert.gif
PboB9.gif

Your truly a beast of the sea now, and your name is well known. You're idolized by those lower than you for your powerful Earthquake
None
kingdrarankk.png

06Kingdra.gif
MOthp.gif

You are fast as bullet and can make whirlpools with your yawns. You are a dragon now, and are well respected by everyone. Can you push any farther?
None
cloysterrankk.png

07Cloyster.gif
2SM4I.gif

Your feared for your powerful Shell Smashes and you're proud of it- just look at the grin on your face! However, you haven't learned the skill of permanent rain just yet.
None
politoedrankk.png

08Politoad.gif
HWDA9.gif

You've finally mastered the art of permanent rain and are one of the most respected members of are oceanic clan. come any farther, and you'll be a living legend
None
palkiarankk.png

09Palkia.gif
HRmDi.gif

You are now a legend. You can't make it rain permanently, but you don't need to. One Spacial Rend makes all below you cower in fear. Can you swim your way to the last spot?
None
kyogrerankk.png

10Kyogre.gif
QJshM.gif

Congratulations! You now practically own the sea. Your an old hat at battling, you can use your Water Spout and tear through anything
None
suicunerankk.png

10Palkia.gif
tDrbW.gif

Eliteknight -27(18)
Cosmic fury -2
ElxLcel -3
Ginji
Mean Mr. Snorlax
D.Gray Man

History of SeaSoul:
Chelsea Star founded Team SeaSoul in 26th/May/2009 (approximated), then many members have joined it so fast, and it reached around 40-50 Posts in its first day!!! Showing everyone that this clan had a bright future. Team SeaSoul was almost like the little sister of Ginji's The Red Dragons Clan which in that time, was the biggest clan on Serebii. It was the first clan to make an alliance with TSS. In addition to that, both clans shared many of their members, as in that time it was allowed for each member to join two clans at a time. After this success and encouraging start, TSS made an alliance with other clans and allied with The Red Dragons in a few clan wars, but it hasn't started its own yet. Until TSS guaranteed its power, it has began its very first clan war....
Several clan wars later
A Short while after this clan war, TSS had a lot of in-clan troubles and conflicts. Chelsea Star (The Leader), AppleButter2, and Skwog (the Co-Leaders) have discussed with TSS members an idea, which was about making 4 devisions with a leader on top of each one to take care of his devision's members and help them strengthening their battling abilities. However, instead of giving better results, it gave much more conflicts and divided the clan into parts, causing the end of Team SeaSoul.... Shortly after that, many of Team SeaSoul great members have made their own clans, and most of them achieved a great success.
On the 16th/April/2011... after Chelsea Star came back to Serebii, Team SeaSoul has rised again, and a few of its old loyal members came back to it so quickly, while the other members were in other clans, but still their efforts in the past shan't be forgotten. Many new members have joined, contributing in Team SeaSoul's gain of its power once again. Then Team SeaSoul quickly searched for a clan war to restore its reputation among the other clans ....

The 3 SeaSouls:
Team SeaSoul 1
Team SeaSoul 2
Team SeaSoul 3

Inactive list
These people havnt posted for over 1 month if you see them on xat please inform them they need to post at least 1 time per month
MagnetPichu
Bustrix
Qmaz246
Powerspartan
Flappy -1
AwesomeReshiram93
CraZy RudOlF
Zellemi
Purrlion
JasonTongFlute
03Juice -4
Pittbul
Cear13
\Mightyena/
The Imposter
IrvNat313
Shiny collector 96
Jakester109
crazycrypto11
Cayzeo
Buny
Mwars22

If you have any concerns please pm/vm/xat me if you have any concerns do not complain in the thread you will spam the thread and you will be docked one week’s points and battles

Now get battling and come back when you are ready to give the bank some points
Banners to chelsea star and userbars from pkmnfn(and the first banner)

Last edited:

The Manhattan Project is a league ran by me in order to have good relations between 3 of the most powerful clans on seribii. The league doesn’t strictly focus on one set battling style tier or even gen of battling it spans all gens some better than others and all the while we have some of the strongest battlers on seribii. EmraldGoblin and I are currently running the league together hosting the most active league by posts for its time being on seribii. Now TMP has had a very dark history at the beginning of June in the old days prior to TA joining Magnet Risers was in the league i made a decision to remove MR from the league to make room for TA. This league is known to have many of the best battlers we have several Seribii Battle Frontier brains as brains in this league.

Are you able to take on the challenge? Can you come out on top?

To find out challenge TMP it is a great frontier that can get you ready for the SBF.

This message from
Eliteknightsig1-1.png

ArtContest.png

Ok, so just recently I had an idea for a weekly art contest and got it approved by C Star. Basically, it's just like how WSC used to run, I set a theme every week, like scratching a sprite or a recolour, then you go away and PM me your finished product. Ok, so:

This week:
Theme: Retyping
Rules: Retype any Pokemon.
Example: Making Squirtle a fire type.

Prizes:
1st Place - 30 Clan Points
2nd Place - 20 Clan Points
3rd Place - 10 Clan Points

So if you want to enter, PM me with you're entries and I'll judge them along with eliteknight and get back to you next week, with a new competition. :)

The TSS Nuzlocke Challenge
Horray! To whoever else wants to play HG/SS (G/S) Nuzlocke with us here are the rules.

- Fainted Pokemon are dead.
- Only one chance of capturing the first Pokemon I see in each new area.
- No hold items. Healing items and TMs are banned. Only Pokeballs and HMs may be used.
- "White out" is a game over.
- Battle style is "set" instead of "shift".
- Master Ball is banned.
- Legendaries are banned. You must kill any Legendaries you see.

Objective beat Red
after we will have a tourney and will battle using our teams

Just post in the trhead every so often where u r at

Participants:
Eliteknight
Mean Mr. Snorlax
ScizorFTW lost 1st nuzlocke restarted
Justinpg
TDoyle18
Ambree
C-Demo
Megaserperior
Cosmic Fury
Brutaka
Irock245
Charizardmaster#1
beshort123 - quit
Khybon
Blinky The Mew

Last edited:

ElxlceL

Xwisher Sweet

sanddollarbanking.png

Welcome my friends I am Eliteknight, I am in charge of dealing with your points and battle wins. This may seem like an unimportant job however, you cannot rank up without points. You can earn points in many different ways (listed below). I am your point’s teller here and TSS. Your points will be updated once a week probably between Friday and Sunday. I also take care of your battle wins.
pointsblahblah.png

Battles Collector:Eliteknight

About Me
I joined tss a few months ago under kaisers leadership when i first started competitivly. I have been an active member of tss since then i have taken on several jobs within tss and i havnt once failed to do my job.And i will do my best to help you rank up as long as you complete the battles and points forms properly. My jobs include:
League owner
Battles teller
Commonder
Xat owner
Art shop post holder

1331323065855.gif

Welcome to TSS everyone starts with 10 points for registering
I will revise the points form as soon as possible I know it isn’t a smart idea to have it done
I will also figure out the best day to update and to receive you points and battles to earn points.
Ponts will be up dated on friday the 20th however the 10 you earn for signing up will be updated

rulese.png

1) Points will only be counted once a week
2) You must send them in prior to my edit or the will not count
3) You must use the proper form to send them in
4) Private Messaging only
5) Labeled as Points & Battle winnings
6) Battles only count for once a week per person battled
7) Do not complain to me if you do not meet my deadline
8) You must have proof of the points when you send them in you can say u beat the Fronteir without proof of your winnings
9) When making your points say the number of times the event occurred
10) Reasons for the battle are required acceptable reasons include: 4HK, Tourney, Request, Friendly (testing a team is not an acceptable answer as one is still learning you will get 1 point if you verse a tss member)
11) Spamming the thread complaining about points will be punished by losing 1 weeks points and Battles

forms.png

1) Name:
2) Todays Date:
3) People you invited and joined:
4) Ranked up (only once per week):
5) Defeat seribii frontier brain (proof):
6) Defeat a 4hk (proof):
7) Defeat a division of 4hk (proof):
8) Defeating all of the seribii battle frontier (proof):
9) Defeating both 4hk divisions (proof):
10) Volunteering to do something for tss depends (proof):

ONLY WINNERS MAY POST THIS FORM
Who did you beat:
TSS:
Why did you Battle:
Code:Cobra

rankingup.jpg

Rank up:
To rank up you must have a specific number of battle wins half of which must be from tss if the number is not divisible by 2 u must round up (15/2 = 7.5 so 8)
To rank up to
Basculin: 10
Poliwrath: 15
Kabutops: 20
Swampert: 25
Kingdra: 30
Cloyster: 35
Politoed: 40
Palkia: 45
Kyogre: 50

Points and battles will be sorted by rank

Name- 10
magikarprankk.png

01Magikarp.gif
6FRw6.gif

Your a new recruit; looked down upon by all. You'll stay here until you muster up the courage to battle tester
iFi Salamander
Juice
Chelsea star/Acetrainermohamad
Tyde
drizzleboy12
Acetrainerdov
cajunsam
Pokemon Robot
Khybon
Vice.Virtue
Manaphy72 -1
AB2
pambihirang_nilalang
Zerozoner
Irock245
MrRemnantX
Mr. Muk
RoseSymphony -2
ScizorFTW
justinpg
jeyre80
Kaiser sore
Fizzay
StarlightUmbreon
Luxraymaster
Shadowkyogre -23
MaliciousMarionette
Novan_Hero
Blinky the Mew
Mousinthehouse
Darside
Pkmnfn
Megaserperior -12
Xack
randomarth
MufinskullzFTW -1
Breeder_noah
JD
TDoyle18 -9 (1)
Wartiger97
Shadow130690
Sea_man
Jr Breshears -1
Beshort123
Squares
D-Bray
Inchtall
Shaun4545
xlugiareshx
C-demo
Jeffdavid102
NeohopeSTF
basculinrankk.png

02Basculin.gif
Basculin.gif

You've completed the first stage, and have been awarded with your official Water-Type status because of it. You still have to grow your sea legs, quite literally.
Saphirapwns -15(1)
Jackalacking -15(2)
Jirachiuser1
Charizard master -2
poliwrathrankk.png

Poliwrathuserbar.gif
7PKyT.gif

You've now grown up enough that you can walk on land as well as swim, and your fairly powerful, but your still clumsy and uncoordinated.
none
kabutopsrankk.png

04Kabutops.gif
KJzTc.gif

Your much more agile now, capable moving moving quickly in water and on land alike. You now have powerful scythes to slice your haters with.
Brutaka -20
swampertrankk.png

05Swampert.gif
PboB9.gif

Your truly a beast of the sea now, and your name is well known. You're idolized by those lower than you for your powerful Earthquake
None
kingdrarankk.png

06Kingdra.gif
MOthp.gif

You are fast as bullet and can make whirlpools with your yawns. You are a dragon now, and are well respected by everyone. Can you push any farther?
None
cloysterrankk.png

07Cloyster.gif
2SM4I.gif

Your feared for your powerful Shell Smashes and you're proud of it- just look at the grin on your face! However, you haven't learned the skill of permanent rain just yet.
None
politoedrankk.png

08Politoad.gif
HWDA9.gif

You've finally mastered the art of permanent rain and are one of the most respected members of are oceanic clan. come any farther, and you'll be a living legend
None
palkiarankk.png

09Palkia.gif
HRmDi.gif

You are now a legend. You can't make it rain permanently, but you don't need to. One Spacial Rend makes all below you cower in fear. Can you swim your way to the last spot?
None
kyogrerankk.png

10Kyogre.gif
QJshM.gif

Congratulations! You now practically own the sea. Your an old hat at battling, you can use your Water Spout and tear through anything
None
suicunerankk.png

10Palkia.gif
tDrbW.gif

Eliteknight -27(18)
Cosmic fury -2
ElxLcel -3
Ginji
Mean Mr. Snorlax
D.Gray Man

History of SeaSoul:
Chelsea Star founded Team SeaSoul in 26th/May/2009 (approximated), then many members have joined it so fast, and it reached around 40-50 Posts in its first day!!! Showing everyone that this clan had a bright future. Team SeaSoul was almost like the little sister of Ginji's The Red Dragons Clan which in that time, was the biggest clan on Serebii. It was the first clan to make an alliance with TSS. In addition to that, both clans shared many of their members, as in that time it was allowed for each member to join two clans at a time. After this success and encouraging start, TSS made an alliance with other clans and allied with The Red Dragons in a few clan wars, but it hasn't started its own yet. Until TSS guaranteed its power, it has began its very first clan war....
Several clan wars later
A Short while after this clan war, TSS had a lot of in-clan troubles and conflicts. Chelsea Star (The Leader), AppleButter2, and Skwog (the Co-Leaders) have discussed with TSS members an idea, which was about making 4 devisions with a leader on top of each one to take care of his devision's members and help them strengthening their battling abilities. However, instead of giving better results, it gave much more conflicts and divided the clan into parts, causing the end of Team SeaSoul.... Shortly after that, many of Team SeaSoul great members have made their own clans, and most of them achieved a great success.
On the 16th/April/2011... after Chelsea Star came back to Serebii, Team SeaSoul has rised again, and a few of its old loyal members came back to it so quickly, while the other members were in other clans, but still their efforts in the past shan't be forgotten. Many new members have joined, contributing in Team SeaSoul's gain of its power once again. Then Team SeaSoul quickly searched for a clan war to restore its reputation among the other clans ....

The 3 SeaSouls:
Team SeaSoul 1
Team SeaSoul 2
Team SeaSoul 3

Inactive list
These people havnt posted for over 1 month if you see them on xat please inform them they need to post at least 1 time per month
MagnetPichu
Bustrix
Qmaz246
Powerspartan
Flappy -1
AwesomeReshiram93
CraZy RudOlF
Zellemi
Purrlion
JasonTongFlute
03Juice -4
Pittbul
Cear13
\Mightyena/
The Imposter
IrvNat313
Shiny collector 96
Jakester109
crazycrypto11
Cayzeo
Buny
Mwars22

If you have any concerns please pm/vm/xat me if you have any concerns do not complain in the thread you will spam the thread and you will be docked one week’s points and battles

Now get battling and come back when you are ready to give the bank some points
Banners to chelsea star and userbars from pkmnfn(and the first banner)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
JOBS
Jobs-1.jpg

Jobs and Employees:
If you wish to be considered for a job here at TSS, we need you to be an active member and remain active. It is expected of you that with a clan job you will serve Team SeaSoul for the long-term; therefore, if you leave TSS your job will become vacant and will not receive it back if you return. Several positions are only available as clan officer ranks, hence they will be changed only on an ad-hoc basis.

Other sections of the clan feature more details on services offered.
Clan War Captain: Blinky The Mew
Co-Clan War Captain: ELxlceL
Points counting Officer: Eliteknight
Wins counting Officer: Eliteknight
Tournament Commisioner: Jackalacking
Tournament Helper: ScizorFTW
Xat Moderators: - jirachiuser1 - Jackalacking - Blinky The Mew -
Xat Owner: ElxlceL
EV Trainers: ELxlceL
Clan RNGers: Jirachiuser1
Wi-Fi Single Battles Ranking Testers: ELxlceL - Cosmic Fury
PO Battles Ranking Tester: Cosmic Fury - Jr Breshears - jirachiuser1 - D Gray Man - Jackalacking - D-Bray
Tutoring Program: jirachiuser1 - D Bray - D Gray Man

TSSPattern.gif

chatting-1.jpg

To all members, please note that we have a Clan Xat. Though posting the link is against forum rules for advertising, please look to my sig for the link. PLEASE do not repost the xat link in a post or you will be at risk for moderation, message it to someone instead. Feel free to place it in your signature for yourself and friends. Our Xat conversations can be rated PG-13ish on occasion, so fair warning, but don't push your luck. Xat use is highly encouraged; it's an easy way of finding battles and is a great way to socialize with your comrades.

If you are from a different clan and would like to be a member of our Xat, please get in touch with ME first. Using our Xat is a privilege, not a right. Be aware that outside members clans are considered ambassadors of their clans and for the sake of their own and clan's honor should remain diplomatically courteous at all times; we expect the same from our membership in other xats. If we think you are acting hostile and/or are flaming/trolling, we reserve our right to restrict you from our xat as we see necessary. If you think you have been unjustly discriminated or that you were in error, you may negotiate over PM, but be reminded that it is a privilege and a sign of trust to be allowed on our xat.

Also, once again I would like to remind everyone that this thread is for discussing Team SeaSoul, not your personal lives. This is a clan thread not a social club, so please make off-topic posts in the clan, such as how your day at school was because no one cares it is spam. Just go to the Xat and relax with your friends. Also avoid flaming or controversial posts (especially about other SPPf members); if you really need to vent your frustrations you may respectfully discuss in private on the Xat, although do be aware that a) there may be non-TSS members and b) we do moderate the Xat, so do not go postal or else.
TSSPattern.gif

arts.jpg

Art Talents Gallery:
This section will display TSS banners, or artworks made by the members to be used in the members sigs. Please give credit to the respected artist.
Mew_ and Sarah's Art
deckswabbermagikarp.gif

HTML:
[IMG]http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb399/ckthekaiser/TSS/deckswabbermagikarp.gif[/IMG]

sailorshellos.gif

HTML:
[IMG]http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb399/ckthekaiser/TSS/sailorshellos.gif[/IMG]

mateplapitoad.gif

HTML:
[IMG]http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb399/ckthekaiser/TSS/mateplapitoad.gif[/IMG]

chieftentacruel.gif

HTML:
[IMG]http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb399/ckthekaiser/TSS/chieftentacruel.gif[/IMG]

masterchiefcrawwdaunt.gif

HTML:
[IMG]http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb399/ckthekaiser/TSS/masterchiefcrawwdaunt.gif[/IMG]

ensignludicolo.gif

HTML:
[IMG]http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb399/ckthekaiser/TSS/ensignludicolo.gif[/IMG]

lieutenantpolitoed.gif

HTML:
[IMG]http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb399/ckthekaiser/TSS/lieutenantpolitoed.gif[/IMG]

captainkyogre.gif

HTML:
[IMG]http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb399/ckthekaiser/TSS/captainkyogre.gif[/IMG]

suicune.gif

HTML:
[IMG]http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb399/ckthekaiser/TSS/suicune.gif[/IMG]

shopstarmie.gif

HTML:
[IMG]http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb399/ckthekaiser/TSS/shopstarmie.gif[/IMG]

testerkingdra.gif

HTML:
[IMG]http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb399/ckthekaiser/TSS/testerkingdra.gif[/IMG]

xatownerkabutops.gif

HTML:
[IMG]http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb399/ckthekaiser/TSS/xatownerkabutops.gif[/IMG]

tournamentmanagerempoleon.gif

HTML:
[IMG]http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb399/ckthekaiser/TSS/tournamentmanagerempoleon.gif[/IMG]

counterrelicanth.gif

HTML:
[IMG]http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb399/ckthekaiser/TSS/counterrelicanth.gif[/IMG]

ioliok's Art
ssbnnrnobubble.png

HTML:
[IMG]http://i1021.photobucket.com/albums/af333/ioliolk/ssbnnrnobubble.png[/IMG]

Giggity...'s Art

SS.jpg

HTML:
[IMG]http://i747.photobucket.com/albums/xx120/_Giggity_/SS.jpg[/IMG]

StarlightUmbreon's Art

teamseasoul.png

HTML:
[IMG]http://img825.imageshack.us/img825/7874/teamseasoul.png[/IMG]

proudmemberofteamseasou.png

HTML:
[IMG]http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/9499/proudmemberofteamseasou.png[/IMG]

tssbanner3.png

HTML:
[IMG]http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/3066/tssbanner3.png[/IMG]

Chelsea Star's Art

ILTSS.jpg

HTML:
[IMG]http://i895.photobucket.com/albums/ac159/Chelsea_Star/ILTSS.jpg[/IMG]

Tssgroup.jpg

HTML:
[IMG]http://i895.photobucket.com/albums/ac159/Chelsea_Star/Tssgroup.jpg[/IMG]

shadow uae's Art

Untitle.png

HTML:
[IMG]http://i992.photobucket.com/albums/af44/uaesaif/Untitle.png[/IMG]

Untitled-2-2.gif

HTML:
[IMG]http://i992.photobucket.com/albums/af44/uaesaif/Untitled-2-2.gif[/IMG]

sea-soul1.jpg

HTML:
[IMG]http://i992.photobucket.com/albums/af44/uaesaif/sea-soul1.jpg[/IMG]

sea-soul2.jpg

HTML:
[IMG]http://i992.photobucket.com/albums/af44/uaesaif/sea-soul2.jpg[/IMG]

Nakashima's Art

jasontongflute2.gif

HTML:
[IMG]http://i734.photobucket.com/albums/ww343/PsychicLucario/jasontongflute2.gif[/IMG]
Please give credit to Nakashima

D.Gray Man's Art

1024.jpg

HTML:
[IMG]http://api.photoshop.com/v1.0/accounts/d53cdd8e43384e07aeb1898c109b9ce8/assets/1d85886b7c064da080fed2bcfc3fa3bd/renditions/1024.jpg?md=1306027925000[/IMG]

Please Give Credit.

TSSPattern.gif

The Ban List

People on this list have broken one or more rules in TSS or on serebii in general. We strongly advise members to avoid the people on this list. The people listed below are are not permitted to:
- post in our clan
- post in our war thread unless on the opposing team
- join the xat as a member or even guest
- request to be taken off this list
- join any League or tournament hosted by TSS

The Banned

None for now. Everyone has been given a clean slate; use it wisely.

TSSPattern.gif

Last edited:
shop.jpg

Welcome to TSS' Mini Art shop!!!

0iEC8.gif

Current artists:
pkmnfn-3.png
Brutaka-2.png
zvXsU.png
XlugiareshX.png
Darside.png

0iEC8.gif

Novan_Hero

0iEC8.gif

Brutaka

open.png

If ya want something from me, PM with the form, and as much details as you can. I'll reply and let you know if its accepted or not.

Userbars.png

Userbar-Finished.gif

Userbar
Length: (Long//Short)
Popout: (Y//N)
Background: (2 Colors//Or an Image)
Subject: (One only, *Pokemon*//*Trainer*)
Animated: (Y//N, Pokemon only)
Pokemon Position: (be descriptive)
Text:
Transparent Pattern Type: (Stripes/Tech/Checkerboard/None)
Notes:

Buttons.png

Button-Finished.gif

Button
Background: (2 Colors//Or an Image)
Subject(One only, *Pokemon*//*Trainer*//*Image*):
Animated(Y//N, Pokemon only):
Pokemon Position (be descriptive):
Text(Keep Small):
Transparent Pattern Type(Stripes/Tech/Checkerboard/None):
Notes:

Banners.png

Tech Banner

TechBanner.png

Tech Banner
Image: (Must have a clean mono-color background, preferably white, or no background at all)
Top Line Text:
Tint Color: (*Color*//None)
Border: (*Color*//None)
Notes:

Custom Banners

CustomBanner.png

No real form for this one, just tell me what you want, give some pictures, and I'll try to do what you want.

"Like what you see? Visit the full version of my shop here-->Brutaka's Fly High Request Shop

0iEC8.gif

xLugiareshx

open.png

Banners.png

reshi.png
Example.png

Image( Must be rendered and clear):
Text(if available):
Background color:
Notes:

0iEC8.gif

pkmnfn

open.png

xatavatars.png

scaled.php

Xat avvy please!

Sprite:
Text: (short or it won't fit)
Background: Colored/Transparent
Other:

Banners.png

Normal Banners!

http://i42.*******.com/voy8hj.jpg

Banner please!
Renders: (the image you want)
Font (Dafont.com): *Optional*
Text:
Size:
Other:

Tech Banners

http://i40.*******.com/34hc5q8.png

Tech. Banner please!
Render:
Text:
Sub-text:
Border?: Yes (if yes, what color?) / No

Feature Banners

wantsjr.png

Feature banner please!
Pokemon (or other renders):
Text:
Other:

Userbars.png

1329232915636.gif

http://i40.*******.com/10f5gch.png

Userbar please!

Colors:
Text:
Popout: Yes/No
Animated?: (Ask me for details)

TeamPoses.png

Teamposes:

http://i43.*******.com/14ilfd0.jpg

Bases

Teampose please!

Trainer:
Pokemon: (up to 6)

0iEC8.gif

Darside

open.png

Banners.png

goku.png

Frags

dfgdfgdz.png

Burst

Atlantica.png

Style 1

anotherc4attempt.png

Grunges :D

Forme:
What i want: [Frag, Burst Style 1 or Grunge]
Pokes: [up to 3 on each]
I will give you a cookie?: [Y/N]
i will wait until you finish it: [Y/N]

0iEC8.gif

Last edited:
Art Talents Gallery:
This section will display TSS banners, or artworks made by the members to be used in the members sigs. Please give credit to the respected artist.
Mew_ and Sarah's Art
deckswabbermagikarp.gif

HTML:
[IMG]http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb399/ckthekaiser/TSS/deckswabbermagikarp.gif[/IMG]

sailorshellos.gif

HTML:
[IMG]http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb399/ckthekaiser/TSS/sailorshellos.gif[/IMG]

mateplapitoad.gif

HTML:
[IMG]http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb399/ckthekaiser/TSS/mateplapitoad.gif[/IMG]

chieftentacruel.gif

HTML:
[IMG]http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb399/ckthekaiser/TSS/chieftentacruel.gif[/IMG]

masterchiefcrawwdaunt.gif

HTML:
[IMG]http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb399/ckthekaiser/TSS/masterchiefcrawwdaunt.gif[/IMG]

ensignludicolo.gif

HTML:
[IMG]http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb399/ckthekaiser/TSS/ensignludicolo.gif[/IMG]

lieutenantpolitoed.gif

HTML:
[IMG]http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb399/ckthekaiser/TSS/lieutenantpolitoed.gif[/IMG]

captainkyogre.gif

HTML:
[IMG]http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb399/ckthekaiser/TSS/captainkyogre.gif[/IMG]

suicune.gif

HTML:
[IMG]http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb399/ckthekaiser/TSS/suicune.gif[/IMG]

shopstarmie.gif

HTML:
[IMG]http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb399/ckthekaiser/TSS/shopstarmie.gif[/IMG]

testerkingdra.gif

HTML:
[IMG]http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb399/ckthekaiser/TSS/testerkingdra.gif[/IMG]

xatownerkabutops.gif

HTML:
[IMG]http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb399/ckthekaiser/TSS/xatownerkabutops.gif[/IMG]

tournamentmanagerempoleon.gif

HTML:
[IMG]http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb399/ckthekaiser/TSS/tournamentmanagerempoleon.gif[/IMG]

counterrelicanth.gif

HTML:
[IMG]http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb399/ckthekaiser/TSS/counterrelicanth.gif[/IMG]

ioliok's Art
ssbnnrnobubble.png

HTML:
[IMG]http://i1021.photobucket.com/albums/af333/ioliolk/ssbnnrnobubble.png[/IMG]

Giggity...'s Art

SS.jpg

HTML:
[IMG]http://i747.photobucket.com/albums/xx120/_Giggity_/SS.jpg[/IMG]

StarlightUmbreon's Art

teamseasoul.png

HTML:
[IMG]http://img825.imageshack.us/img825/7874/teamseasoul.png[/IMG]

proudmemberofteamseasou.png

HTML:
[IMG]http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/9499/proudmemberofteamseasou.png[/IMG]

tssbanner3.png

HTML:
[IMG]http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/3066/tssbanner3.png[/IMG]

Chelsea Star's Art

ILTSS.jpg

HTML:
[IMG]http://i895.photobucket.com/albums/ac159/Chelsea_Star/ILTSS.jpg[/IMG]

Tssgroup.jpg

HTML:
[IMG]http://i895.photobucket.com/albums/ac159/Chelsea_Star/Tssgroup.jpg[/IMG]

shadow uae's Art

Untitle.png

HTML:
[IMG]http://i992.photobucket.com/albums/af44/uaesaif/Untitle.png[/IMG]

Untitled-2-2.gif

HTML:
[IMG]http://i992.photobucket.com/albums/af44/uaesaif/Untitled-2-2.gif[/IMG]

sea-soul1.jpg

HTML:
[IMG]http://i992.photobucket.com/albums/af44/uaesaif/sea-soul1.jpg[/IMG]

sea-soul2.jpg

HTML:
[IMG]http://i992.photobucket.com/albums/af44/uaesaif/sea-soul2.jpg[/IMG]

Nakashima's Art

jasontongflute2.gif

HTML:
[IMG]http://i734.photobucket.com/albums/ww343/PsychicLucario/jasontongflute2.gif[/IMG]
Please give credit to Nakashima

D.Gray Man's Art

1024.jpg

HTML:
[IMG]http://api.photoshop.com/v1.0/accounts/d53cdd8e43384e07aeb1898c109b9ce8/assets/1d85886b7c064da080fed2bcfc3fa3bd/renditions/1024.jpg?md=1306027925000[/IMG]

Please Give Credit.

Last edited:
SPPf Username : Psilo
PO, Wi-Fi, or both? : Wi-Fi
Today's date : 12 April 2012
Do you use Xat? : Not currently
Your timezone? : CST (GMT-6)
Recommended by? : ElxlceL
Did you read the rules? : Yes (;245;)

SPPf Username : I dunno, look up to find it?
PO, Wi-Fi, or both? : PO
Today's date : April,12,2012
Do you use Xat? : Yes
Your timezone? : GMT-4
Recommended by? : No one
Did you read the rules? : Yes (;244;)

Entei>Suicune

lol wb irock

HG NUZLOCKE UPDATE
Pokemon 1: Typhlosion - Muffin
Level: 37
Goal: 38-39
Pokemon 2: Victreebel - Excel
Pokemo 3: Ampharos - ShdwKyogre
Pokemon 4: Togekiss :D - Scizor
Pokemon 5: Gyarados (Red) - Chelsea
Pokemon 6: Mamoswine - Elite
Goal 38-39
Dead
(not posting nicknames and causes of death because it's to long a list)
Sudowoodo, Electrode, Rattata, Pidgey, Metapod, Caterpie, Venonat, Koffing, Fearow, Stantler, Geodude, Beedrill, Bellsprout, Spearow, Sandshrew, Venonat.
Boxed: Scyther, Slowpoke, Eevee Staryu, Joffing, Wobbufett.
Currently at: Kimono Girls -prays no one dies-

Sweet!
I'm named after a victreebell, l0l

Last edited by a moderator:

ElxlceL

Xwisher Sweet

logo.png

Guardian Syndicate

Tired of competitive battling? Well, the Guardians Syndicate is here for you! Consider this a "sidequest" to the TSS clan (not a subsect or replacement clan). A TSS exclusive Mission Based role playing-esque Challenge.

Within the world of Pokémon, there are hundreds of species. A large portion of them are elusive legendary Pokémon. Some belong to trios, some are stand-alone, and a few belong to duos. However they all share one thing in common – they need our help. Many greedy groups and individuals try to hunt and harness their beauty and power for their own personal gain. For ages, the “Guardian Syndicate” has protected these creatures (or helped tame their destructive nature). However, in our current times more and more Pokémon are requiring our services. With that, I am bringing the GS to the public eye to bring awareness and recruit new members. Not everyone will become partnered with a Legend to care for, but taking the path to being a Guardian is always good for self-reflection.

How the GS Works

We have a rigorous training regimen consisting of 8 ranks. Upon signing up, you must dedicate yourself to a beast of Legend. In doing so, you choose which "Guardian Path" you wish to follow. For example, should you choose Mewtwo, you will be working in the Kanto region with Kanto Pokémon. After completing 8 missions in a rank you may ascend to a higher ranking. Before the new rank is given to you, a Graduation Challenge must be completed. These challenges use Pokémon from the region your chosen Legend is from. Should you decide to change to a new Legend that is not in the same region as your current one, you will return to the Lab Assistant rank for the new region.

Completing Missions

Under every rank we have 3 categories of missions with 10 missions inside of each: Core, DS and PO. The DS and PO are expected to be completed on the platform listed while the Core missions can be done on a DS game or PO. To submit mission results, you may use screenshots, pictures, movies, battle logs or anything else that proves you have completed that mission. You may complete any 10 of the listed 15 missions so you may mix and match your own personal path. If you need any assistance in knowing the best way to submit results for a specific mission, please ask me to clarify. You may do the missions at any pace you feel. Also, all Core Missions and Graduation Challenges must be played against REAL people.

*SPECIAL NOTE PLEASE READ*

Please only submit ONE mission rank summary with ALL your rank missions and in this EXACT manner:

- Upon completing a mission post the missions results in the TSS thread for everyone to see. You may have more than 1 mission listed in a post.

- send me a PM with all the links to ALL your mission posts for that rank. I will not accept anything in your PM but links to posts in the TSS thread.

Application Form

Please PM me the following form. DO NOT POST IT! I seldom check the thread. Also, fill it out properly. If I ask for a certain name/date/etc just put it in. If your application is not filled out properly it will be rejected.

Serebii Name: (Your forum name)
In Game Name: (The name you use in your Cart game. This is to check the cart submissions are yours)
PO Name: (The name you use on PO. If you do not use this name your logs are invalid. I suggest making a new PO account for these mission)
Guardian Path: (The legend you wish to obtain)
Application Date: (The date you applied)

1-LegendFanatic.png

The first stage in the GS is the Legend Fanatic rank. Sure, you joined the GS, but you are far from a Guardian. Chances are you are excited at the prospect of meeting and befriending a legendary Pokémon. For now, you can let those feelings run free and use any Pokémon to fill your lust for power. Get it out of your system though, it gets serious pretty fast.

Graduation Challenge: Defeat an opponent using a team with no legendary or pseudo legendary pokemon.

Core Missions:

Hazardous Waste: Only use toxic spikes as a hazard – both layers must be laid

Jagged Rocks: Only use SR as a hazard

Cluttered Ground: Only use Spikes as a hazard– all 3 layers must be laid

Red Bull: Defeat a GS member with a higher rank than you

Interior Designer: Submit ANY type of pokemon art.

DS Missions:

649: Show us a completed Pokedex

Digimon are the Champions: Nickname all your Pokémon after Digimon

So I heard you Liek Mudkipz: Defeat a Champion using a Mudkipz

Spoonybard: Nickname all your Pokémon after utensils

Paycheck: Use “Pay Day” in a battle

PO Missions:

HAX!: Battle the same person 3 times in a row

Dopple-Gengar: Battle an opponent who used 3 of the same Pokémon you used

Jukebox: Sing the Pokémon theme song in the PO chat

Duet: Sing the Pokémon theme song in the PO chat WITH your opponent joining

I like shorts: Ask your opponent if they like wearing shorts. If they say yes, you pass the mission

Serebii Name: Justinpg
In Game Name: Justin
PO Name: [TSS] Justinpg
Guardian Path: Victini
Application Date: 7/19/2012

Serebii Name: Mean Mr. Snorlax
In Game Name: Nick
PO Name: [TSS]Mean Mr Snorlax
Guardian Path: Rayquaza
Application Date: 7/19/12

Serebii Name:NeohopeSTF
In Game Name:Google
PO Name:neohopeSTF
Guardian Path: Kyogre

Serebii Name:ShadowKyogre443
In Game Name:SK443
PO Name:[TSS]Shadow Kyogre
Guardian Path:Kyogre
Application Date:7/19/2012

Serebii Name: Jackalacking
In Game Name: Jack
PO Name: [TSS] Greed or [TSS] JD
Guardian Path: Mewtwo
Application Date: 7/19/12

Serebii Name: Brutaka
In Game Name: Brutaka
PO Name: Either [TSS]Brutaka, Brutaka, or BrutakaTest (depends on the team)
Guardian Path: Shaymin
Application Date: July 19, 2012

Serebii Name: irock245
PO Name: Mr. Cuddles the ferro

Serebii Name: Juice.
In Game Name: Jamal.
PO Name: Varies.
Guardian Path: Kyogre
Application Date: 07/19/12

Serebii Name: Pokemazter3001
In Game Name: Shaun
PO Name: Afterburners or Afterburnt
Guardian Path: Zekrom
Application Date: 07/19/12

Serebii Name: MegaSerperior
In Game Name: Anna
PO Name: [TSS]MegaSerperior
Guardian Path: Virizion
Application Date:July 19, 2012

Serebii Name:jeffdavid102
In Game Name:Jeff
PO Name:Zehapo
Guardian Path:Reshiram
Application Date:July 22, 2012

2-LabAssistant.png

The next stage in the GS is the Lab Assistant stage. Here you may make your first step to becoming a Guardian. Some of the worlds most renowned researchers are “stay at the lab” Professors. At the GS, we send all the fanatic graduates to a local Professor of the region your prospective Legend is native to. Here you will learn patience and relearn some of the basics.

Graduation Challenge: Defeat an opponent using a team consisting of the 3 Starters from your region

Core Missions:

Top Percentage: Defeat an opponent using a Rattata

Careful Eyes: See all 4 moves of an opponent’s Pokémon

Perfect Vision: See ALL your opponents Pokémon moves

It’s elementary: Defeat someone in GS of a lower rank

PRESS B!!!: Win using only NFE pokemon

DS Missions:

Green Thumb: Breed all the Grass starters

Blue Skies: Breed all the Water starters

Red Wine: Breed all the Fire starters

Viridian Jaune: Catch a Pikachu from Viridian Forest

Lucky Seven: Receive an Eevee from Bill

PO Missions:

Study Group: Have 3 GS members watch a battle

Pokemon Talk: Submit a youtube video where you do a commentary on a battle

Different Theories: Battle another GS in Lab Assistant rank

Rainbow Experiment: Win using a mono-colour team

Digital Dimension: Win using a team of Pokémon who must evolve through trade

Serebii Name: Charizardmaster#1
In Game Name: JJ
PO Name: [TSS]Charizardmaster
Last Rank Up: 7/20/12

3-RelicHunter.png

Alright, your Lab duties are done and it’s on to the next step. It’s time to see the world! It is not all about fun and games though; it is also a time to study up on these ancient beings. Many have been around since the beginning of time, and we have yet to fully understand their train of thought. You will spend a lot of time studying and training extinct Pokémon from around the globe. All in all, you are trading in a nice clean lab, to dirty dry digging sites!

Graduation Challenge: Defeat an opponent using a team of all Fossil Pokémon

Core Missions:

Don’t Touch That!: Get rid of all your opponents original items (Trick, Knock-Off, Pickpocket, etc.)

Big Nuggets: Win a battle where 3 Pokémon are holding Nuggets

Big Bones: “Fling” a fossil at your opponent

Run Indie!: “Fling” an Iron Ball at your opponent

Totally Stoned: Use a team of Pokémon who evolved by Stones

DS Missions:

Kanto Excavation: Revive a fossil and name it “Tonak”

Hoenn Revival: Revive a fossil and name it “Hotjo”

Sinnoh Mines: Revive a fossil and name it “Nishos”

Unova Museum: Revive a fossil and name it “Avonu”

Clockwork: Win a rotation battle

PO Missions:

Bored Now: Have a battle last 60+ turns

Ice Age: Win against a Hail team without starting your own weather

Stone Age: Win against a Sand team without starting your own weather

Bronze Age: Defeat an opponent who used 3+ Steel type pokemon

Dino Buster: Defeat an opponent who used 3+ Dragon type pokemon 

4-GlobeTrotter.png

After your work in the sandbox, you will be allowed to take on missions around the world. The main point of this journey is to finally see the wonders of these Pokémon and the threats facing them. Be expected to meet many villainous people who intend to harm these beasts of legends. Take notes on their common tactics and notable individuals.

Graduation Challenge: Defeat an opponent using a team using Pokémon from all 5 regions

Core Missions:

Gym Trainer: Win using the same team as a Gym Leader

Champion Follower: Win using the same team as a Champion

Can't Sleep, Clown'll Eat Me: Put a Pokemon with Insomnia to sleep

Prepare for Trouble: Lose a battle using Arbok, Weezing and Meowth

Make it Double: Win a double battle

DS Missions:

Don Giovanni: Defeat Giovanni

Archie Bunker: Defeat Archie

Maxwell Smart: Defeat Maxie

Cyrus the Great: Defeat Cyrus

Dennis the Menace: Defeat Ghetsis

PO Missions:

Blast off!: Defeat someone on PO who used a TR avatar in random matchup

Global Warming!: Defeat someone on PO who used a Team Magma avatar in random matchup

Global Wettening!: Defeat someone on PO who used a Team Aqua avatar in random matchup

Nice Hair!: Defeat someone on PO who used a Team Galactic avatar in random matchup

PETA: Defeat someone on PO who used a Team Plasma avatar in random matchup

5-SacredTamer.png

The next stage is a test of your endurance. Legendary Pokémon come in all shapes and sizes, and unfortunately, cannot breed. This makes their existence quite rare. However, as a training exercise this rank focuses on raising ‘Pseudo Legendary’ Pokémon. They are Pokémon almost on par with beasts of legend; however, they are much more common. They may not be real legends, but they are a great training tool before being entrusted with the real thing.

Graduation Challenge: Defeat an opponent using a team consisting of only Pseudo Legends

Core Missions:

Around the World: Win a battle using each HM move from Gen V at least once

Dragon Tale: Create a short poem about dragons

Boom Baby: Use “Explosion” 3 times in one battle

Miracle Moment: Get a critical hit + a status effect on the same turn

Dragon Heart: Win a battle using a 6 non-dragon Pokémon; each one must have a dragon move

DS Missions:

Dragon Approval: Receive the Extremspeed Dratini in the Dragons Den

Safari Party: Catch a Safari Zone Dratini

Pushover Champion: Defeat Lance with a Magikarp

Controlled Rage: Use Outrage with any Pokémon, and do not hit yourself until the confusion goes away

Rich Man: Buy a Dratini from a Game Corner

PO Missions:

Too Slow: use a priority move 15 times in one match

Purist: Win a battle using no held items

Naturalist: Win a battle using only berry held items

One Choice: Win a battle using only Choice items

Power of the Plates: Win a battle using only “Plate” held items

Serebii Name: ScizorFTW
In Game Name: I have many, I mostly use Panos(my greek name)
PO Name: [TSS]ScizorFTW
Guardian Path: Celebi
Last Rank Up: August 10th, 2012

6-MysticChaser.png

By now, you have calmed down from your fanatic ways and have been liberated from the Lab to travel the globe. It’s time to return to your home region for a special mission. What many people don’t know is that multiple legendary Pokémon existing of a single species; now is your time to tame some! One duty the GS is responsible for is calming, watching or simply playing with wandering legends. These legends tend to exist as trios and we constantly have to keep a watchful eye on them as it is in their nature to run and be free.

Graduation Challenge: Defeat an opponent using a team containing a lower legendary trio

Core Missions:

Legend Abuser: Defeat an opponent using all legendary Pokemon

Legend Seeker: Defeat an opponent who used all legendary Pokemon

Siblings: Knock out a Lati@s with its opposite sibling

Van Gogh: KO 2 pokemon using a Smeargle

Gender Issues: Battle a Heatran and use a Heatran; they must be opposite genders

DS Missions:

Kanto Surfer: Surf from Cinnabar to Fuschia

Johto Tower: Climb the tin tower

Hoenn Flyer: Fly to all towns

Sinnoh Hiker: Scale Mt Coronet

Unova Marathon: Run through all cities in Unova

PO Missions:

Speed Racer: Win a battle within 35 turns

Quickfoot: Don’t use any Pokémon with lower than 350 speed

It’s a Trap: Use Trick Room 4 times in a battle

Bobblehead: Knock out 2 Pokémon in a battle with a Wobbuffet

Tombestoner: Use the Perish Trap combo

Name:
PO Name:
DS Game:
Legend:
Rank up Date:
Rank Missions:

7-MirageSeeker.png

Now that you have spent some time running around your home region and getting to know it pretty well, it’s time to chase a mirage! Apart of wandering legends, mirage Pokémon are even more elusive. Many humans go their whole lives without seeing a single wild mirage. However, there is always one in need of the GS. With your knowledge of your home region, you should be able to find one easy now…right? Sometimes you have to be ever watchful, but sometimes you just have to be in the right place at the right time.

Graduation Challenge: Win a battle using a monotype team containing a Mirage pokemon

Core Missions:

Bubbly: Use dual screens for 17 turns in a battle

Can’t Touch This: Use protect 10 times without fail in a battle

In and Out: Win a battle where more than 50% of your attacking moves are Volt/Turn

No hands!: Win a battle where you don’t use any direct attacks

Mirror Mirror: Use Magic Bounce 3 times in 1 battle

DS Missions:

Mew and 2: Catch Mewtwo with Mew being used in any game

Forest Shrine: Record you and Celebi walking around the forest shrine 3 times

Beach-Boy: Hatch Manaphy or Phione on Sunnyshore Beach

DNEh?: Record a Deoxys changing forms

Ancient Melody: Use Relic Song in battle

PO Missions:

Graceful Assassin: KO 3 opponents with Jirachi in a battle

Fireworks: Finish a battle with Victini’s V-Create

Chaos Moon: Make Darkrai used Dark Void on a Cresselia

Brrrr: Have Skymin change into a Shaymin during battle

Feeling Lucky: Win a metronome battle

Name:
PO Name:
DS Game:
Legend:
Rank up Date:
Rank Missions:

8-DivineProtector.png

This is it, the final rank. You have been bestowed the title of Divine Protector. While you finally have the title you want, that does not mean your career is over; you have only just begun! With your new ally, protect them and our world with the most advanced forms of missions available! Remember to be humble but confident in yourself. Should you complete ALL the missions here and the Graduation Challenge, you will be rewarded with your own unique "Guardian" title.

Graduation Challenge: Defeat any Uber team, where the only Legendary Pokemon on your team is your attained Legend.

Core Missions:

Balance of the Universe: Defeat an opponent using the Creation trio

Balance of Energy: Defeat an opponent using the Tao trio

Grace the Skies: Defeat an opponent using Lugia and Ho-oh

Unstable Genes: Defeat an opponent with Mew and Mewtwo

Weather Warrios: Defeat an opponent using Kygore and Groudon

DS Missions:

?!: Catch all the Unown

Premier Authority: Catch a Box Art Pokémon with a Premier Ball

Fuuuuuuuuusion!: Use the Fusion Attack combo in a battle

Golden Snitch: Find a wild Shiny!

PO Missions:

Godspeed: Attack first 25 times in a battle

In Your Dreams: Win a DW tier match

Apocalypse Now: Win using a team with all permanent weather users

Lord of Skies: Win a battle where a pokemon with “Cloud Nine” or “Air Lock” was used for 15 turns

Serebii Name: T.W.I.
In Game Name: Ken
Guardian Path: Arceus
Rank Up: 7/18/12
Guardian Title: Guardian of Creation

-fin-

Last edited:
SPPf Username : Psilo
PO, Wi-Fi, or both? : Wi-Fi
Today's date : 12 April 2012
Do you use Xat? : Not currently
Your timezone? : CST (GMT-6)
Recommended by? : ElxlceL
Did you read the rules? : Yes (;245;)

welcome back to tss i know u joined right b4 we closed

SPPf Username :Nilla
PO, Wi-Fi, or both? : Both
Today's date : 4/12/12 (April 12th, 2012)
Your timezone? Eastern Standard Time (GMT -5)
Recommended by? : Nobody
Did you read the rules? ;245;

Reposting because this is a new thread.

once again op is being updated

SPPf Username :MouseintheHouse
PO, Wi-Fi, or both? :Both
Today's date :12th april 2012
Do you use Xat? : Yep
Your timezone? :GMT
Recommended by? :Im from old thread
Did you read the rules? :yep ;245;
At least i get to be first page :/

Last edited:

Terra Force

<-- Current Hunt
SPPf Username : Charizardmaster#1
Today's date : April 12th, 2012
Your timezone? : GMT-5 (US Eastern)
Recommended by? :No one
Did you read the rules? : Yes ;245;

Aww I wanted to be first to join.

PowerSpartanl99

still hates toast
SPPf Username : PowerSpartanl99
Today's date : 4/12/12
Do you use Xat? : Yes :)
Your timezone? : CST (GMT -6)
Recommended by? : N/A
Did you read the rules? : Yes ;245; :D

SPPf Username : Charizardmaster#1
Your timezone? : GMT-5 (US Eastern)
Did you read the rules? : Yes ;245;

Aww I wanted to be first to join.

SPPf Username :MouseintheHouse
PO, Wi-Fi, or both? :Both
Today's date :12th april 2012
Do you use Xat? : Yep
Your timezone? :GMT
Recommended by? :Im from old thread
Did you read the rules? :yep ;245;

wb guys and char i was the first cause ive been on for 2 hours waiting

edit welcome power spartan

xack

SPPf Username : Xack
Your timezone? : Eastern Standered
Did you read the rules? : Yes*holds suicune sign*

TSSnewheader3.jpg

VS.
pr.png

Rules:
~5th Gen OU 3v3 War. First clan that gets 2 wins is the winner.
~ All battles will be 6 on 6 lvl 100 OU standard rules.
~ All battles will be best of 3. Each player must win 2/3 of the battles to get a win. (Except for the Wifi matches)
~ Anything smogon banned will be banned for this war including Drizzle+Swiftswim and Garchomp.
~ No trolling, flaming, or spamming!
~ The results of each battle needs to be posted and confirmed on this thread.

Line Ups:
Team SeaSoul:
D.Gray Man
Elxcel
Jirachiuser1

Subs:

Project Retribution:
ShowMeTheMankey
McDanger
Panicles

Subs:
None
Match Ups:
D.Gray Man vs McDanger
Jirachiuser1 Vs Panicles
Elxcel vs ShowMeTheMankey

Score
0-0

Last edited:

Flappy

<3 Flappy
SPPf Username : Flappy
Your timezone? : GMT-5
Did you read the rules? : Yes

irock245

She wants it
SPPf Username : I dunno, look up to find it?
Your timezone? : GMT-4
Did you read the rules? : Yes (;244;)

Entei>Suicune

Status
Not open for further replies.