• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team SeaSoul

Status
Not open for further replies.

T.W.I.

Undercover Rocket
IMO swearing is fine as the xat blocks it automatically. Just don't abuse it, and especially don't swear with intent to hurt another person. Swearing towards another member is grounds for banning. But raging about a battle on PO is fine lol.

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
I AM still alive, as most of you from xat know :p PO will be here before Friday hopefully. WSe have the cpu. My mom just needs to download a few things before I can use it

OK the art shop is up and running i hope it is to all your expectations now if we have anymore artists i havnt talked to please message me if u want to be in it -elite

pkmnfn

DW Breeder
Okay, so I think that xat rules should be:
~Minimal, justified swearing is allowed
~If you don't like this, you have the option to keep the censor on. Please understand that this censor will not block everything, only the few mot common swear words.
~Justified swearing means:
~adjective, casual use
~Unjustified is:
~Directed at a person, with intent to harm. Excessive use of swearing /swearing just because you can.

I believe these are reasonable. On a PG-13 chat, as was pointed out earlier, a little swearing is to be expected. However, like earlier today, excessive offensive use of swearing will result in a ban.

Sound fair?

Chuck$$$

Inactive
SPPf Username : Chuck$$$
PO, Wi-Fi, or both? : PO, maybe wifi in the future
Today's date : 9/5/2012
Do you use Xat? : Yes
Your timezone? : GMT+8
Recommended by? : Not anyone in particular, but i have a few friends here :)
Did you read the rules? : yup ;245;

D-BRAY

The Heracross Myth.
SPPf Username : Chuck$$$
PO, Wi-Fi, or both? : PO, maybe wifi in the future
Today's date : 9/5/2012
Do you use Xat? : Yes
Your timezone? : GMT+8
Recommended by? : Not anyone in particular, but i have a few friends here :)
Did you read the rules? : yup ;245;

I dont give a F*** if i cant, Welcome to the clan chuck.

irock245

She wants it

Le_Juston

One day at a time.
Okay, so I think that xat rules should be:
~Minimal, justified swearing is allowed
~If you don't like this, you have the option to keep the censor on. Please understand that this censor will not block everything, only the few mot common swear words.
~Justified swearing means:
~adjective, casual use
~Unjustified is:
~Directed at a person, with intent to harm. Excessive use of swearing /swearing just because you can.

I believe these are reasonable. On a PG-13 chat, as was pointed out earlier, a little swearing is to be expected. However, like earlier today, excessive offensive use of swearing will result in a ban.

Sound fair?
That's pretty much what I had in mind
However, on the topic of the chat, am I the only person who is having trouble connecting to the chat or is everybody?

AceTrainerMohamed

Team SeaSoul Founder
Welcome to TSS Chuck :)
this weekend is going to be so boring -_-"
I'm left alone @ home Dx
my family left to our other home and they're staying there for the weekend while I'm alone here playing with phantoms ><"
anyway... I want our warriors to try and get their matches done so we can get celebrating ;D

MegaSerperior

<--- My life
That's pretty much what I had in mind
However, on the topic of the chat, am I the only person who is having trouble connecting to the chat or is everybody?

I used to have to log in a couple times before I could connect, however fo rthe last couple days it's been working fine for me.

TheBluePorygon

i miss the old kanye
Welcome to TSS Chuck :)
this weekend is going to be so boring -_-"
I'm left alone @ home Dx
my family left to our other home and they're staying there for the weekend while I'm alone here playing with phantoms ><"
anyway... I want our warriors to try and get their matches done so we can get celebrating ;D

We can be alone together Chels ;) Well besides Saturday night when I go to a party....xD But seriously hopefully I'll be on this weekend to get battlin

shadow130690

TSS Member
Who did you beat:megaserperior
TSS:yes
Why did you Battle:friend match
Code:SIMPLE

TheBluePorygon

i miss the old kanye
Who did you beat: megaserperior
TSS:yes
Why did you Battle: friendly
Code:SIMPLE