• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team SeaSoul

Status
Not open for further replies.
SPPf Username : Chuck$$$
PO, Wi-Fi, or both? : PO, maybe wifi in the future
Today's date : 9/5/2012
Do you use Xat? : Yes
Your timezone? : GMT+8
Recommended by? : Not anyone in particular, but i have a few friends here :)
Did you read the rules? : yup ;245;

welcome to tss

Terra Force

<-- Current Hunt
For my war battle I asked PokeArcher to sub homestarhydon since he hasn't been on since the 21st of April so I'll probly get my battle done soon.

irock245

She wants it
Who did you beat: shadow and elite
TSS: yes
Why did you Battle: friendly
Code:SIMPLE

Two 6-0's.

Then elite beat me through a combination of hax, rachi, and gengar switching in on a t-wave. 2/3 of the game was me doing absolutly nothing from hax.

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
Welcome to TSS Chuck :)
this weekend is going to be so boring -_-"
I'm left alone @ home Dx
my family left to our other home and they're staying there for the weekend while I'm alone here playing with phantoms ><"
anyway... I want our warriors to try and get their matches done so we can get celebrating ;D

Dont worry, Ill have PO by then I hope.
Delay again: Medicine reaction. Im so excited to have it back

irock245

She wants it
happy b-day gray hope u have a great one and funy story i was laddering today and i ended up fighting charizard master i won 3-0 thanks to my jirachi hax king

TheBluePorygon

i miss the old kanye
Who did you beat: shadow and elite
TSS: yes
Why did you Battle: friendly
Code:SIMPLE

Two 6-0's.

Then elite beat me through a combination of hax, rachi, and gengar switching in on a t-wave. 2/3 of the game was me doing absolutly nothing from hax.

That's whatcha get for being a little cocky, son. ;]

Blacklynx

Treasure Hunter

Terra Force

<-- Current Hunt
Confirmed that stupid Rachi got me around 7 turns in a row. Really pisses me off, but I should have and could have set up a sub so it's my own fault really. GG.

T.W.I.

Undercover Rocket
K guys...Zell is taking FOREVER to make 4HK decisions so if he doesn't reply today I'm looking for a new Wifi Standard OU player. If you want the job, send me a PM. If I already took a 4HK job away from you or said no, please don't ask again as my decision remains final.

Gray™

K guys...Zell is taking FOREVER to make 4HK decisions so if he doesn't reply today I'm looking for a new Wifi Standard OU player. If you want the job, send me a PM. If I already took a 4HK job away from you or said no, please don't ask again as my decision remains final.

if you have my team ready i could...

Status
Not open for further replies.