• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team SeaSoul

Status
Not open for further replies.
congrats on your win X

ElxlceL

Xwisher Sweet
congrats on your win X

Thanks man.
Never in my life did my rotom miss so many hydropumps,
a TTar fireblast miss two times, one of which was on the expected scizor switch.
Or a stoneedge miss on a plus three moxied salamence.

Long story short.
The better (most swag filled player in this case) always wins.

EDIT:
I'd like top retire my war spot. I'd only want to return if absolutely needed. My reasoning is simple. We have many good battlers in TSS. Jack for example is very good and deserves a spot. Then theres the 12 year old wonder kid, Mean Mr Snorlax, who will somday be the toppest tier player when he progresses (you can quote me on that). - and a bunch of others who also deserve credit, too lazy to list them all, lol.

Im a Wifi player. If blinky gets us a war with fellow wifers, count me in :D.

Last edited:

T.W.I.

Undercover Rocket
if you have my team ready i could...

Alright, you're next in the list if zell doesn't show.

EDIT: Zell has made his decision. The 4HK will open within 24 hours to accept battles for the new season. This season will run until August 31. Please note not all 4HK members may be ready, but feel free to challenge anyone who is.

Last edited:

Zellimi

I like pie
I HAVE SORTED EVERYTHING OUT! oh and hi. Im now nearly ready for challenges. :D

Snorby

Snorby
I'd like top retire my war spot. I'd only want to return if absolutely needed. My reasoning is simple. We have many good battlers in TSS. Jack for example is very good and deserves a spot. Then theres the 12 year old wonder kid, Mean Mr Snorlax, who will somday be the toppest tier player when he progresses (you can quote me on that). - and a bunch of others who also deserve credit, too lazy to list them all, lol.

Ex, you shouldn't retire your spot! Your like the best battler (excluding Nilla and Gray, who are legendary.)

Also, Wonder kid? That's just a bit of an exaggeration, no? XD but that's very nice of you to say, even though I'm lower than you, Nilla, Gray, lava (in wifi), JR, and several more that I'm not gonna name out of laziness.

And my personal vote for the war team spot goes to one of the aforementioned legends, Nilla or Gray, if one of them doesn't already have a spot.

Last edited:

D-BRAY

The Heracross Myth.
Everyone knew this was gonna happen since before the tri war, he had announced it sevral times in the Xat.

Snorby

Snorby
Everyone knew this was gonna happen since before the tri war, he had announced it sevral times in the Xat.

not while I was around if I recall, or maybe my memory is failing me. What people say on that chat is least of importance to me.

Blacklynx

Treasure Hunter
My 4HK spot is ready for challenges! Let's get the part started XD!

irock245

She wants it
lol my 4hk will never be ready unless you challenge me

Blacklynx

Treasure Hunter
lol irock ya im still workign out the kinks of mine atm i have to pm some friedns to help me as im still new to wifi so it may take me a few weeks but good luck to all challengers

Zellimi

I like pie
I am working on my team for the 4HK ill be done soon :D

AceTrainerMohamed

Team SeaSoul Founder
Yaaaaaay one war is over :D
YOU ROCK X :)
well done indeed...
TSS is back to its former glory thanks to all of you :D
I haven't been so happy like this for a while xD
I must tweet this
hmm the sad thing though.. is that X wants to retire now.. man we always need you.. yes we have a lot of great battlers now :) but you're one of the best!!
please reconsider

Chuck$$$

Inactive
I wouldnt mind trying for the team as well :)

Snorby

Snorby
My 4hk team is still UNDER CONSRTUCTION! No challenges or else I will bash your skull in

Status
Not open for further replies.