• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team SeaSoul

Status
Not open for further replies.

T.W.I.

Undercover Rocket
*Ahem*

So without further a-dewott...and bad joltiks aside...cause I'm just too punny for my own good...

I hereby cut the ribbon on the 4HK and let the season begin!

Kings, prepare to be challenged. If you are not ready, please kindly let your challengers know you are still preparing ^_^. This season will last until AUGUST 31.

D-BRAY

The Heracross Myth.
X is only doing the right thing to give the younger members a chance at TSS glory, we do have many others, but with the ones we have we will never change.

MegaSerperior

<--- My life
I think I'll try 4hk. I'll suck but it'll be good practice. And, I know who I'm gonna challenge first!!!

*Challenges MMS*

Ya, let's see you try to bash my school in!!!!

pkmnfn

DW Breeder
Could someone explain to me the difference between the heavenly kings of wisdom and power? I'm not entirely sure about the "metagame" thing.

AceTrainerMohamed

Team SeaSoul Founder
Yaaay we're ready to go kings!!!
Ahem.. that is: you're ready to go :p
as for me I still need time to prepare my team xP
best of luck everyone and may this season uncovers new talents for TSS

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
PO should be back by saturday. Ill make sure to make everyone cry To have great battles with everyone ^_^

T.W.I.

Undercover Rocket
Could someone explain to me the difference between the heavenly kings of wisdom and power? I'm not entirely sure about the "metagame" thing.

The Power division is just standard OU BW like on Pokemon Online, however with a 4HK clause (King is permitted 1 assigned uber)

Wisdom division does NOT follow standard OU rules but follows standard OU Tiers + any GBU bans and rules.

GBU is Global Battle Union aka RANDOM WIFI RULES. However some leaders may or may not ban event only pokemon such as Jirachi, Celebi, Mew, etc. since they cannot be played on random wifi AND also ban ubers like Thundurus and Garchomp. Please PM the king you wish to challenge for exact rulings. Item clause is also in effect so watch your items. To my knowledge all Wifi kings acknowledge smogon ubers. If they also ban event only pokemon (like on random wifi) that is their personal choice to extend the ban list.

Example: I run the rotation facility. You bring 6 pokemon online, but only choose 4 to battle. You are NOT permitted to use any Uber pokemo by smogon tiers OR any event pokemon not permitted on regular random wifi (Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Deoxys, etc...)

Jackalacking

Greed the Avaricious
Hmm I wouldn't mind trying for the war team. In other news my 4hk team will be ready soon enough.

Psilo

FanaticalPokecultist
Beat: Lava (had two battles...second was just friendly. HK battle was 2-0, friendly one was 3-0 i believe. Don't recall)
TSS: Yes
Why we battled: Heavenly Kings Challenge
Code: Simple

Beat: BlackLynx (had 3 battles, all were 3-0)
Why we battled: Friendly

Last edited:

irock245

She wants it
I am ready for my first 4hk challenger. It's gonna be epic, as I'm actually gonna do my 5 banded splash magikarps and my uber +your one random OU pokemon

Prepare for a 6-0 as band magikarp beats all

TheBluePorygon

i miss the old kanye
Beat: Zellimi
Why we battled: Friendly

10/10

Test battle against Irock: I won 3-0, great battle man.

Last edited:

irock245

She wants it
confirming against pory. He deserved it.

Now a basculin.

Blinky the Mew

Clever Idiot
Confirming the battle. Quilfish > You all!

Attention
1)I would like to remind all tresters that if the persona sking for a rank up battler doesnt have 10 battles on my post they cannot rank up
2)all tss members you must send in points and battles for them to count
3)you may not send in multiple battles vs the same person as only 1 counts per week and week in this case means each time it is sent in so atm no one is elegible for rank up and all those battles you post in the thrread are useless ubnless you send them in im tired of babysitting you i have a life and i dont need to deal with incompetance i dont want to sound rude but you need to listen and follow the rules of the points system

-elite

ps rant over until provoked

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.