• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team SeaSoul

Status
Not open for further replies.
All name changes need to be sent to me so i can update my post please send by pm/vm not on here but o well ill accet them from here aswell ill change them soon

lol yes jr

confriming my battle vs pory it was close and i beat jr but since im points guy i just keep track and not post half the time :p

when u rank up u r usually chosen for jobs and war team places faster due to u actually having the recorded wins showing a decent record

Snorby

Snorby
I never send in my battles lol whats special about rank ups? Your a new pokemon! xD

This. And elite, I'm pretty sure I've been here long enough for people to know how qualified I am for certain jobs :p.

Jr Breshears

PKMN Breeder
I also think people know im a good battler been here for two wars and im 2-0 not counting all of my other wins for fun.

D-BRAY

The Heracross Myth.
let just all get emotionally and talk about our winnining streaks and how many times we did lose but never post....

irock245

She wants it
let just all get emotionally and talk about our winnining streaks and how many times we did lose but never post....

Ok.

I had a 10 battle winning streak!

I battled blacklynx before and won, yet I never posted it! Waah!

Also beat Muffin 5-0
SIMPLE

too lazy to post it.

if you wish to be a brain in the tss league fill this out and pm it to me i have several inactive brains and i need new subs as my current ones are takign positions of other brains

Name
PO Name:
Clan:
Tier(must not be in use):

note this may only be a temp job but at least ur part of it

-elite

Blinky the Mew

Clever Idiot
My brain is too big for the brains :D

Chili

Oh my gosh I am so sorry I haven't been posting on this in a while. I've been really busy getting other stuff done.

Status
Not open for further replies.