• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team SeaSoul

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zellimi

I like pie
I AM NEARLY READY FOR 4HK BATTLES! So challenge me if you dare.

Blinky the Mew

Clever Idiot
Thats not how it works lol. You have to challange the 4hk not the other way around.

irock245

She wants it
*facepalm*

Zellimi is a leader...

oblivious blinky is ovblivious

I've been ready for 4hk. I've got a pretty much cut and paste team designed a bit to counter itself. Challenge me if you dare to lose (heh)

AceTrainerMohamed

Team SeaSoul Founder
Announcement:

ElxlceL is now a second war captain 'war co-captain' to support Blinky and help him building up our main forces :)
congrats bro.. you and blinky will make a great team :D

Ummm so Nilla is attracting the attention of everybody here ;D
Nilla is genius, despite his young age he could beat many people older than him.. just like his older brother AppleButter2 'another TSS legend' :)
I battled Nilla a lot in the past.. since the days of 4th gen.. I defeated him twice only.. but all the losses I received were no less than 4-0 xD
he's great indeed :)

Saph~

Serebii Champion x.x
Same ill try to b more active too. :D

Chuck$$$

Inactive
activity post :3

Cayzeo

The Serene Titan
SPPf Username: Cayzeo
PO, Wi-Fi, or both?: PO
Today's date: 20th May 2012
Do you use Xat?: Yes
Your timezone?: GMT +1(London)
Recommended by?: None
Did you read the rules? : Yes

(;245; )

Ma bad didn't realise it didn't paste.

Oh..ohh...ohhhhhh.....right..

Last edited:

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
Cayzeo, you need to read over the rules again, there's something you forgot to put in your post.

Le_Juston

One day at a time.
SPPf Username: Cayzeo
PO, Wi-Fi, or both?: PO
Today's date: 20th May 2012
Do you use Xat?: Yes
Your timezone?: GMT +1(London)
Recommended by?: None
Did you read the rules? : Yes

(;*245; )

Ma bad didn't realise it didn't paste.

meh, you tried. accepted.

Blinky the Mew

Clever Idiot
We need more spice. Or sugar or salt, anything to make it more exciting. Maybe we can garnish it with some barley. It doesn't improve the flavor much but it sure looks good. On that note I didnt know zell was a leader because he did end up challanging my 4hk. I WANT YOU ALL TO BRING IT ON FOR 4HK. MY 4HK IS CC AND I WILL WASTE YOU ALL (except ambree). I JUST GOT OFF WORK AND I HAD TOO MUCH GOD DAMN RED BULL!!!!!!!!!!
REDBULL!

Last edited:

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
I'll bring the heat Blinky! I'll bring so much heat... THAT MY HEAD HAS ALREADY EXPLODED AND VESUVIUS IS NOW CHILD'S PLAY TO ME!!!!

WHEN SHOULD WE CHALLENGE EACH OTHER!!!!!!!!!!... ?

(But yeah, I still want to beat you at a good couple rounds of CC)

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
We need more spice. Or sugar or salt, anything to make it more exciting. Maybe we can garnish it with some barley. It doesn't improve the flavor much but it sure looks good. On that note I didnt know zell was a leader because he did end up challanging my 4hk. I WANT YOU ALL TO BRING IT ON FOR 4HK. MY 4HK IS CC AND I WILL WASTE YOU ALL (except ambree). I JUST GOT OFF WORK AND I HAD TOO MUCH GOD DAMN RED BULL!!!!!!!!!!
REDBULL!

aw thanks. i love u too blinky :p

on another note, my cpu got hacked friday (if any of u wanted to know y i left so abrubtly) and i may or may not need a new acct... we have no clue y. they got all passwords all credit card number EVERYTHING. so i may or may not be active for a little while.

~Ace

i can show you how
SPPf Username : Acetylix
PO, Wi-Fi, or both? : PO
Today's date : 20th May 2012
Do you use Xat? : Yes
Your timezone? : GMT+1
Recommended by? : Myself, this day last year I joined TSS for the first time.
Did you read the rules? : ;245;

Status
Not open for further replies.