• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team SeaSoul

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terra Force

<-- Current Hunt
A multitier war sounds like a great idea to me. But I agree lets play a team we have a better chance against please.

Saph~

Serebii Champion x.x
Multi teir war!! ^_^ 12 v 12 6 tiers. ah, ah? also... by ariac
and on a final note:
Who did you beat?:shadow130690
TSS: yes
why did you battle?: fun
Code: ekans

ShadowKyogre443

오션 마스터
:c... You know I just realized that all of the wars I've seen have been in Wifi/BW OU and showcase the 'best battlers' of the clan, but really people like me (AND MANY OTHERS) specialize in other tiers (I'm LC c:) so I think I want to start a project as well, A project of not making it seem that clan wars are not just Wifi/BW OU but also about other tiers. So because of this, can I request that the next war be a Multi-Tiered one? I know it's such a big request for such a Novice member, but I just had to get it out XD. and no offence was to be caused with this post, just a sudden epiphany of an idea that's all c:. Thanks for all the people who red my post!

Pretty cool idea :)
If it happens, I think most people know I'd best fit in the Ubers category, DW Ubers or just Ubers :)

AceTrainerMohamed

Team SeaSoul Founder
Acording to ek I lost my modship when I guested EG. So, one less mod. EK is also holding a grudge and refuses to let me back in.

I'm so sorry sis, I didn't know that you joined MR when you left, still I ignored the one week wait rule this time
jobs are not within my responsibilities, but according to the rules in justin's post I believe EKis right

Snorby

Snorby
ok guys, I may be more inactive for a week or so, because I jammed two of my fingers playing basketball (one on each hand), so it's really hard to type well. I'll try to be active, but if my posts don't make any sense, you know why.

pkmnfn

DW Breeder
My school ends tomorrow, so I'll be much more active now, I promise ^.^

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
Who did you beat: Wolf Prince
TSS: No (He's TEG)
Why did you Battle: Friendly match.
Code:Ekans

Won 1-0. Could have been better if I hadn't misclicked, but my Grass-type outlasted his Sigylyph in the end, due to a crit. I went on to win the match. I am still waiting on VM confirmation.

Update: I've got VM confirmation on my profile.

beshort123

<----Uber
@ shadowkyogre i love ur sig. :D:D:D

and on a related note im kinda bored in the xat and want some mod 2 member me (yadayadayada same stuff all the time) and im interested in the multitier war. it seems fun but extremely challenging.

Metroid

Look at my post.
SPPf Username :metroid78
PO, Wi-Fi, or both? :pO
Today's date :7th June,2012
Do you use Xat? :Yep
Your timezone? :GMT -4 or whatever it's in Toronto
Recommended by? :me
Did you read the rules? :yea ;245;

ShadowKyogre443

오션 마스터
@ shadowkyogre i love ur sig. :D:D:D

and on a related note im kinda bored in the xat and want some mod 2 member me (yadayadayada same stuff all the time) and im interested in the multitier war. it seems fun but extremely challenging.

Heheh thanks :)
A mod took it down though, and I still don't know what was wrong with it. :/

Snorby

Snorby
Does anyone happen to have a UT Bold Kyogre for trade..
if you do please PM me for the offers :)

I can get you one, but it will take a while because I have to finish Pokemon Heart Gold first, because it's in Sapphire and I don't have pal park yet. :(

Once that's done, I can get you it. :D

Qmaz246

Disney Trainer
I'd like to request a Test Battle for Wi-Fi. Preferably at about 3:00 Eastern Standard Time.

Blinky the Mew

Clever Idiot
:c... You know I just realized that all of the wars I've seen have been in Wifi/BW OU and showcase the 'best battlers' of the clan, but really people like me (AND MANY OTHERS) specialize in other tiers (I'm LC c:) so I think I want to start a project as well, A project of not making it seem that clan wars are not just Wifi/BW OU but also about other tiers. So because of this, can I request that the next war be a Multi-Tiered one? I know it's such a big request for such a Novice member, but I just had to get it out XD. and no offence was to be caused with this post, just a sudden epiphany of an idea that's all c:. Thanks for all the people who red my post!

Good news for you then, TA wants to have a multi tier war with us that is 11v11. If you can beat a bunch of the others in LC and we have an LC tier in the war I will put you on.

EmiiLava

Joltik Queen <3
Hiza everyone! :D I'm playing through my SS again! :D I'm using a shiny chikorita someone SR'd on SS for me a while back! Unclone'd~! Anyway since homeschooling is pettering out for the summer break i'll definatly be more active and get the art request in my sig done...SOON! HAZZAH! x3 *pulls out sword and points it to the sky* HAZZAH! TSS FOREVER!!!!

pkmnfn

DW Breeder
DONE WITH SCHOOL!!!

Made it through the year without anything below an A ^.^

please VM and PM with battle offers (and maybe even help with making my team better?)

Status
Not open for further replies.