• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team SeaSoul

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
yay pkmfn is back. more xdcd's!!!!!!!! and related note (so mods dont get us) how's the war going?

I know gray won his battle
Also, I am demodded now :(

Qmaz246

Disney Trainer
Who did you beat:Ambree
TSS:Yes
Why did you Battle:Test Battle
Code:Ekans

I'd like to request a Test Battle for Wi-Fi. Preferably at about 3:00 Eastern Standard Time.

we do not do test battles to enter tss for and you dont have enough battles to rank up so no need to ask (not in harsh tone)

congrats gray on your war battle :)

Le_Juston

One day at a time.
Wow. I go to page 64 randomly and am shocked. Why does something like this always happen when I go away? Anyway, after 5 days of music camp, I'm greeted with 3 PMs, 2 dealing with the chat, and I have decided to reset it. Deciding the new mods will be a slow process, and I have decided that only the commanders and advisors will be owners, (as well as twi when he feels like it). I don't have time atm to go through all of the new sign-ups, and apparently my auto-reject program failed, so I am saying this. All new sign-ups can be accepted at their own risk. If you said you read the rules (when you really didn't) they can still be held against you. If you stated that you didn't read the rules, then all I can say is, I can not accept you. On an unrelated note: Who knew that UGA had a vet program?

AceTrainerMohamed

Team SeaSoul Founder
Had a lot of fun this morning xP
battled a number of TSS members and lost to them all xD LOL I didn't know I was that bad
obviously I'm no match to Mega and Elliot xP

Lost to Mega 5-0
to Elliot 3-0
to MMS 1-0
to Metroid 1-0

and won against EK in about 3 matches, but a lot of hax happened so I don't count these x(

Had a lot of fun this morning xP
battled a number of TSS members and lost to them all xD LOL I didn't know I was that bad
obviously I'm no match to Mega and Elliot xP

Lost to Mega 5-0
to Elliot 3-0
to MMS 1-0
to Metroid 1-0

and won against EK in about 3 matches, but a lot of hax happened so I don't count these x(

i still counted them as points officer u got 9 points

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
LOL i just 4-0d shawdowkyogre's uber team with my ou *puts on sunglasses*

Inchtall

Back in Black....2
Who did you beat: Mega Serperior
TSS: Yes
Why did you Battle: Friendly
Code: Ekans

Who did you beat: Mean Mr Snorlax
Why did you Battle: Friendly

Who did you beat: Mega Serperior
Why did you Battle: Friendly(He wanted a rematch)

AceTrainerMohamed

Team SeaSoul Founder
Inch, I'm a girl. :p

It's quite strange but yea xD why do snivy or its other evolutionary forms appear only in a girl's profile picture :p
I always find that to be true xD

AceTrainerMohammad just creamed me. Oh well.

Nah he was really good, totally confused me despite the score :3

Status
Not open for further replies.