• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team SeaSoul

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suppose a Suicune with Flamethrower would throw you for a loop.

Oh good ol' Zoroark...

i love zoroark use it on my sun team when i actually had a sun team

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
I'll do my best to get my war battle done tomorrow. Today was... complicated, so I couldn't get around to it in time.

Ok so with the xat there is no mods right now as justin hasnt decided whom they will be meaning that there is only 2 people who can member people (justin and I) once justin figures out who the mods are or when gray gets on when justin/I r on he will join us along with ginji and possibly c-star as owners the 5 of us will member people until justin decideds whom will be mods those who ask to be mods are now being wanred that you will be banned form the xat for 1 hour if you pester the above (justins call not mine) please be patient so any tss members online go to the xat when u see im online so we can re-member people
-elite​

Novan_Hero

omnomnomnom
Good news for you then, TA wants to have a multi tier war with us that is 11v11. If you can beat a bunch of the others in LC and we have an LC tier in the war I will put you on.

Do I have to XD I was just putting it up as an example, but I would gladly rep TSS in LC if I had to, anyway, I'm a really lazy person, but if you need me to beat a couple of people in LC to showcase my ability I will. XD but If this ladder peak is enough than YAY. Mind you, this was before the Missy/Murkrow/GLIGAR unbannings. XD so yah, here's the peak:
s14fD.png
So yes, btw HAI GRAY!!!! c:

T.W.I.

Undercover Rocket
Hey everyone, hope you're all doing fine!

Today I wish to announce...I am leaving TSS and possibly serebii. I don't wish to drag on this long good bye. Seeing as I am officially free from owning the xat TSS doesn't need me anymore. I may still pop on now and then, but no promises. Here is a link to m drop box with a txt file for the 4HK.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/bxf1jwbilxrvjws/4HK post.txt

Should anyone wish to continue running it, feel free!

With that...godspeed people! Godspeed.

Last edited:

Snorby

Snorby
Bye Twi. The whole clan will miss you. :(

Who will take over the 4hk?

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City

Today I wish to announce...I am leaving TSS and possibly serebii. I don't wish to drag on this long good bye. Seeing as I am officially free from owning the xat TSS doesn't need me anymore. I may still pop on now and then, but no promises. Here is a link to m drop box with a txt file for the 4HK.

aw bye twi. We will miss u.
I hope this is resolved soon

D-BRAY

The Heracross Myth.
B]SPPf Username [/B]: D-BRAY
PO, Wi-Fi, or both? : Both
Today's date : 9/6/2012
Do you use Xat? : yes
Your timezone? : 10+
Recommended by? : No-one
Did you read the rules? : That suicune image ;245;

Terra Force

<-- Current Hunt
Goodbye Twi and good luck with your life.

Today was my final day of school so I'll be more active now.

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City

welcome bray :)

Snorby

Snorby

Welcome back bray

beshort123

<----Uber

aw bye twi. everyone here is going 2 miss u for sure. :(:(:(:(

wb bray :D

Status
Not open for further replies.