• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team SeaSoul

Status
Not open for further replies.

D-BRAY

The Heracross Myth.
.. im sorry but who is left to battle ?

D-BRAY

The Heracross Myth.
guys, just leave it to the leaders, they will decide who is best for the position, though it will probably be rigged their decision is final.

Le_Juston

One day at a time.
Justin's lying, he told me.

BTW FIRST POST ON PAGE 69 YEAHH

i never saw such thing on the xat.. shouldnt proof be needed ?
If you want proof, look at the fact that I have no proof. If I were to post a link, even if somebody had to type it all the way out, I could probably be perma-banned from serebii.
Hi everyone, i think we should vote for a new 4HK leader since TWI is gone... I want to run as well as Metroid. Who is with me on the voting idea?
With this, I agree.

AceTrainerMohamed

Team SeaSoul Founder
@Twi: Maybe I found TSS, but you are the one who built it, who made it, who pulled it all the way to the top, Ken you were morre than just a legend.. if this was real, I could hang up your picture somewhere, or have a memorial of you.. seriously! you were more than a brother to me, thank you from all TSS member, thank you from the depths of my heart, for everything!
at least, I still have something which reminds me of you ^_^ you probably know it

@Blinky: once I knew that twi left, I thought of you directly, Blinky is the other twi we had, perhaps he hasn't been a leader before, but thanks to him our reputation is far much better today than it was last year.. you were a perfect ambassador, and examplary war captain, why not stay bro? we need today more than anytime ever!
if you can stay under the stress of clan wars and such, it's not a big problem, you can always stay here as a member.. please rethink this

finally this is a message sent to me by charizardmaster :( he didn't want to post it here:

Charizardmaster#1 said:
Just wanted to tell you that I'm leaving TSS. I know were not supposed to post it in the thread (even though everyone does it) so that's why im pming you. The reason im leaving is lack of interest in competitive battling lately and since the 4HK is honestly rarely challenged, I feel no reason to stay. I will most likely return eventually, but until then, good luck with TSS, you've been a great leader.

this is my worst day ever!!!

Tehero

Like A Boss
Who did you beat: BlackLynx
TSS: Yes
Why did you Battle: Fun
Code:Ekans

This was from awhile ago, I just never posted it
Who did you beat: Sky
TSS: Yes
Why did you Battle: Fun
Code:Ekans

Oh and if we are voting, I vote for Lava

Inchtall

Back in Black....2
If we are voting, I'd have to go with Ex. He would make a better leader than bray in my opinion because, well, Ex is pro, and I don't know Bray well yet. :/

D-BRAY

The Heracross Myth.
Its not a leader position inch... and to tell yous again, No it wont be voting , its up to the leaders what they say goes, dont question it.

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
I am honestly wanting to submit my candidacy for the position, if it's allowed and condoned.

AceTrainerMohamed

Team SeaSoul Founder
Well regarding the new 4HK manager, I will consult the other commanders about it :)
we'll let you know as soon as we arrive at a decesion :)

Edit:
Guys I have some great news :)
charizard master is staaaaaaaaaaaying yaaaaaaaaaaaaay

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.