• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team SeaSoul

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElxlceL

Xwisher Sweet
On the blinky issue guys.

He wont leave. I'll convince him over skype not to.
With that said rest assured he will fight alongside us.

(until he joins a fraternity in college)...

shadow130690

TSS Member
lost to metriod i think it was 3-0.
let me to the xat i hate been lock out

Zellimi

I like pie
Ive missed so much! sorry for been inactive school and stuff has gotten in the way.

OK i come on to find twi leavign 2 people thinking of it i frist want to say dont leave this is a small problem but twi was a great member morn his loss welcome to bray blinky you are not a mod because no one is modded until justin announces who is we had way too many mods so we reset it to remove all mods and owners until justin has decided who will take those jobs

Terra Force

<-- Current Hunt
Ok I've decided not to go, but I'm stepping down from 4hk because I'm not as into competitive battling as I was when I took that position. I'm sure that there are others who could fill that spot better than me, so I'm no longer taking battles for it.

But anyway, I'm glad I didn't leave TSS and guys, even though we lost Twi, what do you expect, he can't stay here forever. We will eventually all be gone, and a new generation of members will replace us. Even now, a lot of our new(old to some of you, but new to older members) members are some of our strongest members.

Zellimi

I like pie
^--example of new member that isnt one of our best players(me)

@Brutaka im sorry but I find that a bit arrogant. Well whatever.

WHO IS GOING TO LEAD THE 4HK!?!?!?

EDIT: Can someone also let me back on the xat?

Last edited:

Blinky the Mew

Clever Idiot
OK i come on to find twi leavign 2 people thinking of it i frist want to say dont leave this is a small problem but twi was a great member morn his loss welcome to bray blinky you are not a mod because no one is modded until justin announces who is we had way too many mods so we reset it to remove all mods and owners until justin has decided who will take those jobs

Thats not the issue, the issue is that the problem is involving owners so I can help to solve things simply without having to try and talk through it which im kind of sick of. I am a problem solver and so when i see this crap i feel obligated to do something to fix it. Its just in my nature to not be able to just not give a **** when people are fighting over stupid things. So it really irks at me when i cant do a damn thing about it, so like excel im really getting sick and tired of hearing about this bs.
And Chels. The only reason i have stuck around for the past few months is because of the war captian position, and I have been hearing increasingly more news about some people (not sure who) who are disatisfied with my job. Im not the good battler I used to be and if im not good at the war captian thing then I might as well not be here. I didn't have no damn dorm ******** to go to this week, i just wanted to see if i could safely hand off leadership of the war team to excel, and it turns out he can be competent with it. It isnt a hard job, so to say that im a cornerstone of the clan for it, and at the same time hear of criticism for my job it makes me feel like what you and the others might say are just ment to keep me around for some ungodly reason. However it did work a little bit so I wont leave, but im not really as happy staying as I used to be.

Last edited:

AceTrainerMohamed

Team SeaSoul Founder
Thats not the issue, the issue is that the problem is involving owners so I can help to solve things simply without having to try and talk through it which im kind of sick of. I am a problem solver and so when i see this crap i feel obligated to do something to fix it. Its just in my nature to not be able to just not give a **** when people are fighting over stupid things. So it really irks at me when i cant do a damn thing about it, so like excel im really getting sick and tired of hearing about this bs.
And Chels. The only reason i have stuck around for the past few months is because of the war captian position, and I have been hearing increasingly more news about some people (not sure who) who are disatisfied with my job. Im not the good battler I used to be and if im not good at the war captian thing then I might as well not be here. I didn't have no damn dorm ******** to go to this week, i just wanted to see if i could safely hand off leadership of the war team to excel, and it turns out he can be competent with it. It isnt a hard job, so to say that im a cornerstone of the clan for it, and at the same time hear of criticism for my job it makes me feel like what you and the others might say are just ment to keep me around for some ungodly reason. However it did work a little bit so I wont leave, but im not really as happy staying as I used to be.

Blinky!!
I'm glad that you're staying! The war captain title is still yours, you're the best at it bro, no one can ever change this fact, whether they like you or not!
X is here to support you, and the two of you are doing great!
after Twi has left, many of us are not happy to be here as they were.. this is an emotional issue for sure.. but by the passing time we will forget our pains and make new friendships..
battling is not the issue.. we accept all kinds of members, even non-battlers.. the concept of a clan is a place which battlers, traders, non-battlers, and non-traders gather to make new friendships, it's not a big issue ;) we just want to have fun here.. there are no problems about having fun :)
and you are not obliged to stay active all the time, people have their reasons, so don't worry about anything bro.. if there's anything at all which you wish to tell me please PM :)

Chuck$$$

Inactive
I'm not gonna have Internet for a few days so no serebii,Po or Xat for me, I'll be back in like 3-4 days :/

Snorby

Snorby
Wow, I'll I can say is **** has gone DOWN since I read the thread 24 hours ago, Welcome back to Bray, and thank god Blinky and CM are staying.

Khybon

Rub My Belly?
I am drasticly sorry to see twi go but godspeed friend

Now i think i owe all of you an explanation for my long absence

My grades wernt the best so for the past 3 weeks i had to constantly study nonstop. FInals were week before last and also I now have a job. But that dosent shirk me from my responsibilities here in the mighty force in the ocean named TSS. I promise that i wont go absent for that long ever again :-D

Snorby

Snorby

My grades wernt the best so for the past 3 weeks i had to constantly study nonstop. FInals were week before last and also I now have a job. But that dosent shirk me from my responsibilities here in the mighty force in the ocean named TSS. I promise that i wont go absent for that long ever again :-D

KHY! glad to see your back bro!!! :D

EmiiLava

Joltik Queen <3

WELCOME BACK BUDDY! :D *hugs*

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
@Brutaka im sorry but I find that a bit arrogant. Well whatever.

Bru meant that he isnt the best, not that cm isnt the best

I'm not gonna have Internet for a few days so no serebii,Po or Xat for me, I'll be back in like 3-4 days :/

Aw Ill miss u for those days ****

wb khy

I may be kinda inactive for the next 3-5 weeks. I have to work for my private school tution, then I get to go on vaca, then the day after we get back my mom has surgry and Ill have to take care of her, so I may not be on much... then I have to work another week for the private school. I have a full summer.

Chuck$$$

Inactive
hey guys
i think im gonna leave, not like it really matters though the only thing i do here is chat and lose war matches :/
hopefully ill be back soonish tho <3

Inchtall

Back in Black....2

Welcome Back, Khybon! Long time no see. (They took away my Ban Arm cannon! Can you believe that?)
hey guys
i think im gonna leave, not like it really matters though the only thing i do here is chat and lose war matches :/
hopefully ill be back soonish tho <3

Hey, man, I suck at battling, too, but that doesn't make me quit. But it's your decision.....

Status
Not open for further replies.