• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team SeaSoul

Status
Not open for further replies.

AceTrainerMohamed

Team SeaSoul Founder
What are you saying Chuck!!
you're one of our best battlers..
don't say that!
you just lost one battle, so what?
now now you can reconsider right? :p
you have your 4 days off to rethink it ^_^

ShadowKyogre443

오션 마스터
I am drasticly sorry to see twi go but godspeed friend

Now i think i owe all of you an explanation for my long absence

My grades wernt the best so for the past 3 weeks i had to constantly study nonstop. FInals were week before last and also I now have a job. But that dosent shirk me from my responsibilities here in the mighty force in the ocean named TSS. I promise that i wont go absent for that long ever again :-D
Welcome back friend :)
Also Twi I am hurt to see you go, but I am sure you will be able to do great things :)

Blinky the Mew

Clever Idiot
Well the battling thing isnt the issue, and it isnt what others thing that bothers me, infact it never is. Honestly i couldn't care less what others think lol. Its more what I feel and think. I was a PO battler, not the best but I was ok, and that is gone now so I feel a little bit like im useless in the power department. I am not going to go ahead and pick up other tasks in the clan such as wifi or the such as that would require someone to sav me a team which I don't want to put on others, plus wifi tends to be a hassle to get done (my opinion) So im just having issues dealing with the fact that im not a battler anymore.

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
**** dont go!!! u know i love u. change ur mind by the time u come back.

blinky, a clan isnt just battling. u can still put in advice for people, u give great advice. at one point in all my clans, i have had neither wifi or po, but i was never treated less then the best battler. u r useful as long as ur here. none of us would treat u worse for not battling. i was never the best, usually one of the worst. as long as u talk and r into pokemon, u r useful.

AceTrainerMohamed

Team SeaSoul Founder
It's exactly as Ambree said..
it's not about being a battler
a kingdom doesn't rely solely on the power department, there's wisdom from wise people, strategies from strategists, and a lot of other departments..

to make things simpler, serebii is more like Facebook or Twitter, we make friends and communicate with them, the only difference here is that we all share the love of pokemon.. that's it
it's like having a Twitter account, and all of us are your followers, or let's say your friends..
who wants to delete his FB or Twitter account??!
even those who don't want to keep using FB will prefer to have their account just because they have friends there..
this is what I'm trying to deliver :)
Battling is just a game, a minor issue.. you can't leave all of your friends because of a game ;) can you?

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
Me and Kyogre battled five times earlier, and I won three of the battles. Just posting to get my points. ^_^

Who did you beat: ShadowKyogre443
TSS: Yes
Why did you Battle: Friendly
Code:Ekans

Comments: Good games, all of them. I had fun! ^_^

Also confirming my two losses to him as well.

Ok well i come back to this stuff form work

1) blinky you are appreciated
2) chuck dont leave

sorry im tired not to much energy to put into this post

Zellimi

I like pie
Im still VERY VERY VERY VERY confused about whats going to happen with everything. Everyone just needs to slow down! Its vital for the clan! We need to sort out a few things. Like who is going to take Twi's place and blah blah blah. For the clan to survive we must fix some porblems such as.

1: Who is going to take Twi's place?
2: Whats going to happen to the Xat?
3: Whats going to happen to the 4HK?
4: WHO IS LEAVING AND WHO IS STAYING AND WHO HAS RETURNED?

Im still VERY VERY VERY VERY confused about whats going to happen with everything. Everyone just needs to slow down! Its vital for the clan! We need to sort out a few things. Like who is going to take Twi's place and blah blah blah. For the clan to survive we must fix some porblems such as.

1) No one can take twis place
2) we are figuring out who will be mods
3) one of the 3 camanders will run it
4) twi left and chuck might be everyone else is staying

that make sense

Zellimi

I like pie
1) No one can take twis place
2) we are figuring out who will be mods
3) one of the 3 camanders will run it
4) twi left and chuck might be everyone else is staying

that make sense

Like I mean Twi's clan position, that does make sence. i do understand.

Le_Juston

One day at a time.

The xat will be a slow, yet steady process that will never be fixed. Work will always be done to improve it. For the moment it has been reset, and I have made a few temp mods while everybody is still being remembered and I am working on the permanent mods. I will consider multiple factors when deciding them, and there will be around 7 to compliment the 4 owners.

Khybon

Rub My Belly?
Thanks for the warm welcome back my friends now theres one thing i need to adress

We need more xat activity. I just got told by one of our members that almost no one is actually on there anymore. Ik that the xat is optional but it is a way better way to get to know your fellow clanmates than the forum. So please come on when you guys have the chance where hopefully everyhting will be restored to it proper order

Also to everyone asking for Twis duties let the People who run the clan decide IE CHels Justin and X

Thanks for the warm welcome back my friends now theres one thing i need to adress

We need more xat activity. I just got told by one of our members that almost no one is actually on there anymore. Ik that the xat is optional but it is a way better way to get to know your fellow clanmates than the forum. So please come on when you guys have the chance where hopefully everyhting will be restored to it proper order

Also to everyone asking for Twis duties let the People who run the clan decide IE CHels Justin and X

khy good to have you back but the cammanding court is Chelsea Ginji Justin gray and I :p and yes the xat needs to be more active

Zellimi

I like pie
the clan was so active ages ago, What happened? You may ask. Well, the clan is well nearly perfect and all. But people are leaving, (important people too) the xat isnt active enough and school gets in the way too. Dont get me wrong. Its a great clan. But ITS WAY TO STRICT. Yeah people break the rules, yeah people MAJORLY break the rules. But being to strict is bad for the clan. Sometimes I feel like i have to watch what I say, watch who I acciedently piss off, and watch what I do. Well thats why I think the clan isnt that active.

Brutaka

Ignition
the clan was so active ages ago, What happened? You may ask. Well, the clan is well nearly perfect and all. But people are leaving, (important people too) the xat isnt active enough and school gets in the way too. Dont get me wrong. Its a great clan. But ITS WAY TO STRICT. Yeah people break the rules, yeah people MAJORLY break the rules. But being to strict is bad for the clan. Sometimes I feel like i have to watch what I say, watch who I acciedently piss off, and watch what I do. Well thats why I think the clan isnt that active.

I know what you mean by watching what you say to keep from accidentally offending people...

I know what you mean by watching what you say to keep from accidentally offending people...

i feel that zell said this as an eye opener it opened mine sadly i feel what he said is true tss has lost about 6 strong members latly it isnt good and this isnt what should happen we have our best set up yet ive read the 3 old threads and ive seen them we need to solve our problems fast and effectivly or else we could just be that thread that tested the cammanding court idea

Brutaka

Ignition
Clans come and go. Its like the Social Groups, when we had them. I see Social Groups start and die quickly over at Smogon. The most successful would be a certain Team Neutral, which in all honesty should renamed Team Spam, as thats all they do. The are consistently coming up with games and other do-dads to keep it active. This clan needs a niche, a gimmic, or something special about to attract good people, and keep them from leaving. But remember, everybody will outgrow this clan eventually, and so rather then mourn the loss of one good person, welcome the new members that will one day replace the holes.

Zellimi

I like pie
Clans come and go. Its like the Social Groups, when we had them. I see Social Groups start and die quickly over at Smogon. The most successful would be a certain Team Neutral, which in all honesty should renamed Team Spam, as thats all they do. The are consistently coming up with games and other do-dads to keep it active. This clan needs a niche, a gimmic, or something special about to attract good people, and keep them from leaving. But remember, everybody will outgrow this clan eventually, and so rather then mourn the loss of one good person, welcome the new members that will one day replace the holes.

Like thats also what im aiming for if we keep getting new people.
WE NEED TO MAKE THE CLAN LOOK FUN.

Status
Not open for further replies.