• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team SeaSoul

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blinky the Mew

Clever Idiot
Attention

ATTENTION!!!
Atención!

A Coallition of top ranking members including Gray and myself met today and decided a few things about the clan.

War Team
A new policy was created that will allow you as members to challange current holders of a war spot for their war spot. The match will be a best of three and you can only challange a single member for a spot Once a week.

Ranks
A Few ranks have been illiminated and people in the higher rankings will receive privlages including modship on the xat chatroom. On a side note we will also be replacing some positions in the first posts due to the post holder's inactivity or them leaving

Tournaments
MORE TOURNAMENTS!!! MORE TOURNAMENTS FOR EVERYONE!!!! (get on it jack)

Tutoring Program
Oh, a new one. It has been decided that a tutoring program will be implimented as a new main post. If you wish to better your skills and put yourself under the wing of one of our more skilled members in the clan then I am sure this news is good for you.

These have all been decided the a group consisting of D. Grayman, Elxlcel, Jirachi, Eliteknight, and myself.
Contrary to common beleif there is no change in leadership, Chelsea Star / Mohammad has the full authority to reverse these policies if he sees fit.

Le_Juston

One day at a time.
ATTENTION!!!
Atención!

A Coallition of top ranking members including Gray and myself met today and decided a few things about the clan.

War Team
A new policy was created that will allow you as members to challange current holders of a war spot for their war spot. The match will be a best of three and you can only challange a single member for a spot Once a week.

Ranks
A Few ranks have been illiminated and people in the higher rankings will receive privlages including modship on the xat chatroom. On a side note we will also be replacing some positions in the first posts due to the post holder's inactivity or them leaving
Yah, good luck with that. I don't care how high up ranking you are. If you are completely unruly in the chat room, good luck with becoming mod.
Tournaments
agree completely.
Tutoring Program
Oh, a new one. It has been decided that a tutoring program will be implimented as a new main post. If you wish to better your skills and put yourself under the wing of one of our more skilled members in the clan then I am sure this news is good for you.
There's already a tutoring program in place, but ok.
These have all been decided the a group consisting of D. Grayman, Elxlcel, Jirachi, Eliteknight, and myself. Wish I was included...
Contrary to common beleif there is no change in leadership, Chelsea Star / Mohammad (Ginji and I are commanders too)has the full authority to reverse these policies if he sees fit.

Comments in bold.

Blinky the Mew

Clever Idiot
Its to make the tutoring program more official, people dont know about it (hell i didnt even).
Sorry for not including you but it was all on a whim and you were not on when it happened. Sorry again. Ginji is also pretty inactive so to have a two tiered leadership is kind of a stalemate waiting to happen I just figured if Chelsea agreed to it you would respect that so I did not mention you as having authority over it. Sorry for the third time.
And as for how the mod thing works out.
With all due respect you cannot simply be the dictator of the chatroom, it has on some occasions caused issues. I know you are simply trying to do your job but controling things is a hard job and anybody is prone to mistakes.

I feel that by a group of members getting together and doing this speaks to the way TSS is run, by the members based on concensus.
I know i sound like quite a ***** saying sorry all the time but I would like to say sorry if we offended you by not including you in this.

Last edited:

Gray™

I'm sorry, but I'm leaving TSS. The drama, and everything is just too much! Maybe i'll return someday, but for now goodbye.
Lava I'm not going to tell you what to do but I think you and everybody else who's considering leaving the clan should wait a few days till these changes happen.They are meant to end the drama and help every member in the clan(also I'm organising a tournament and I'm going to need people...)

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
I'm still game for trying to get that other 4HK position that's still open... Are there tests going on/going to go on for it?

ATTENTION!!!
Atención!

War Team

Ranks

Tournaments

Tutoring Program

These have all been decided the a group consisting of D. Grayman, Elxlcel, Jirachi, Eliteknight, and myself.
Contrary to common beleif there is no change in leadership, Chelsea Star / Mohammad has the full authority to reverse these policies if he sees fit.

this is for the best of tss with so many people leaving it is hard to keep the clan active many members have left we lost several of the best ones we had all these are for the best and it is how we need to do it

Gray™

I'm still game for trying to get that other 4HK position that's still open... Are there tests going on/going to go on for it?

I'll be the one in charge of the 4HK but for now I'm putting it in standby.
There are alot of things in the clan that need to be fixed first.
What I'm trying to say is that I'm pretty f***ing busy for now.I'll get to the 4hk when I get the time.

Last edited:

Blinky the Mew

Clever Idiot
And shut up lava, your not leaving lol

AceTrainerMohamed

Team SeaSoul Founder
Been losing a lot of members lately, but this happened tons of times before and we kept rising to the top once again :)
Ask the old members about it ;)
To all who left, thank you very much for being with us, I just hope that you enjoyed Your staying
It has been an honor knowing you all :)
Some people told me that my clan will fall this time, but judging from my personal experience, this is a very usual temporary set back, to make things right, at some point our activity curve will rise up once again
Special thanks for X and lava for the extraordinary efforts, although I still hope that they make a change in mind..

ATTENTION!!!
Atención!

War Team

Ranks

Tournaments

Tutoring Program

Special thanks to all of you men who worked really hard to help the clan rise again so quickly, obviously I cant ever do all of that alone! In fact I have done nothing at all, I don't know what is the best way to express my deep gratidute
Thank You so much.. TSS is all your now and forever :)
I'm so proud of you, and having you guys in my clan feels like having the whole universe
I personally agree with all the points mentioned, and the changes shall proceed as planned as long as Justin and Ginji agree to it :)

Lastly, my summer studies will last for one month only starting from today, after that I will totally free to manage the clan once again

Tehero

Like A Boss
Hey guys, So I figured I should confirm that I am leaving. It was nice meeting you all but the drama was to much. Feel free to keep in touch and I wish you all the best of luck.

Jackalacking

Greed the Avaricious
TOURNAMENT ANNOUNCEMENT

Right well I was hoping to be able to put this off for another few days seeing as I still need a bit of time to decide on the finer details of this tournament. Anyway, the next tournament will be similar to that of the serebii premiership. So far it has been decided there will be four captains who must come up with a name for their team and source out a username for the team. Depending on the number of applicants for the tournament there are, an extra captain may be added. Two of the positions have been decided, the winner of the last tournament and the runner up: Blinky and elite. The third captain will hopefully be chels if he'll take the position. The fourth captain was initially a member decided on as the most active however that is still under debate.
I would also like to know of people would prefer the tournament to be multi tiered or just standard Ou so try to get back to me on that one. I hope to have the final details of the tournament sorte by the 19th of this month and the tournament ready to start not too long after that. Pm your opinions on this please!

Jack out :)

EDIT: Those interested simply pm me.

Last edited:
TOURNAMENT ANNOUNCEMENT

Right well I was hoping to be able to put this off for another few days seeing as I still need a bit of time to decide on the finer details of this tournament. Anyway, the next tournament will be similar to that of the serebii premiership. So far it has been decided there will be four captains who must come up with a name for their team and source out a username for the team. Depending on the number of applicants for the tournament there are, an extra captain may be added. Two of the positions have been decided, the winner of the last tournament and the runner up: Blinky and elite. The third captain will hopefully be chels if he'll take the position. The fourth captain was initially a member decided on as the most active however that is still under debate.
I would also like to know of people would prefer the tournament to be multi tiered or just standard Ou so try to get back to me on that one. I hope to have the final details of the tournament sorte by the 19th of this month and the tournament ready to start not too long after that. Pm your opinions on this please!

Jack out :)

eksgear.png

the gengars will be ready for this tourny :)

Saph~

Serebii Champion x.x
imidiately interested
:D :D :D :D :-D

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
I shall enter the tourney, but I'll wait before deciding what team to join... XD

Status
Not open for further replies.