• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team SeaSoul

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brutaka

Ignition
Its been a long time. Really, it has. I found it fitting to start a totally relevant post with a quote from Portal 2, which is completely irrelevant. But the fact is, it has been a long time. I joined serebii over a year ago, looking for friends to fill the gap I was missing in my everyday life. You see, I wasn't very good at making friends. I personally contribute a lot of that to being shy, and never being able to get a good start. Anyway, I was in the middle of my white game, mistralton city I think it was, and I wanted to see how good my team was. I scrolled down to the in-game rmt, and posted it. My thread was closed for not following the rules of needing to be posted after beating the E4. I worked extra hard to beat the E4, and when I did, I posted my team again. A guy with the username of something similar to SazandorraMaster rated my team, and at the time I thought nothing of it. I just read over the post, and where he told me to improve. Later, when I checked the thread again, I saw he had a userbar, saying TSS. I decided to figure out what a clan was, and check out this "Team SeaSoul." Going into TSS thread, I saw the link to the xat, so I tried going to the chatting site. It was populated by 2 people, who I happened to become good friends with. Now, I was a noob at the time, and I had no idea what the xat was. The owner of the chat, as I now realize he was owner (clueless at the time) made me a mod, to ban another guy who had come on. I didn't know how to ban him, and so then I ended up getting banned. Both of us were accused as trolls. Confused, I stayed on. I just watched as the two people chatted away, talking about how they were surprised I was still on. I won't bother you with the details, but in retrospect, I admit. I acted like a troll. But I made my biggest mistake when I got onto the owner, yelling at him, telling him I would tell ChelseaStar. A minute later, I realize the other guy was ChelseaStar. The owner at the time was named Giggitty (sorry I spelled it wrong), and I became good friends with both Gig and Chels. Gig introduced me to competitive battling, yet I was hesitant to join tss because I only had 1 lvl 100. Khy ended up convincing me to join. After that, I got PO, learned how to battle competitively, and even got 2 badges from the OSL.

Around October of 2011, I decided it was time for me to move on from TSS and create my own clan. Very few people knew about it, and those who did told me I shouldn't attempt it. Everybody but one, at least. Chels was with me the whole way. Anyway, apparently, I just wasn't supposed to create my own clan. Twi wanted to own tss no longer, and Kai only would restart it if everybody promised to help out. Naturally, I had to do something. TSS was like my parents. You can move away from your parents, but if they get deathly ill, and you can help them, most people would do it (I hope). Anyway, I was one of those "most people." The only problem was that I couldn't think of how to help. Then, one day, Kai pmed me a very odd question. "Can you tell your friends no?" My answer was yes. If they can't respect a simple wish like that, they most likely aren't really my friends. That was the answer that got me to be the co-leader. But then Chels came back to take over tss along with Ginji and one other person who was to be decided upon. I volunteered to be that one person, and you all voted me in. I felt honored, and obliged to do all I could to help this clan prosper. In fact I promised Khy, that's what I would do, when he figured out a couple months ago that I was originally planning a new clan before I became co-owner. I would do everything in my power to keep TSS from falling. Now we are at present day.

Most people don't like the way I am managing the xat. I am too strict. The think is, if everybody followed the rules, I wouldn't have to be strict at all. They are there for a reason. To keep everybody happy. When rules are broken, at least one person is unhappy with the outcome. This has caused most of the people who left recently, to leave. Because the chat is disfunctional, and people are getting away with breaking rules that would get a perma-ban without question here on serebii. I tried fixing it by resetting the chat and choosing new mods and owners who would make things better. But as soon as an owner unbans a guy who has posted **** twice, giving him not even 30 seconds of being banned, I know something is wrong. When people aren't arguing on the chat, but are instead ignoring each other, I know something's wrong. I'd much prefer arguing than giving the silent treatment. When you're arguing, you're talking it out. When you're giving the silent treatment, nothing is being fixed. It's when the arguing becomes the act of throwing around hurtful words that I start getting a problem with it. You all obviously want or need a different person. I see 3 possiblities happening. A) I'm not working and somebody else would be better in my place with this group of people. B) You all are impossible, and will never learn to be nice to everybody. C) Most of you hate me and are purposefully trying to make my life miserable. This is my last attempt to help this clan. Don't think this is my only reason though. My mom has also set a limit to the time I can be on the computer a day. 2 hours. I could easily spend more time on the chat than that, yet I have other games I like to play as well. This will help me keep my life from being so stretched.

The last thing is that I will also be leaving serebii for a month. I don't want people pointlessly coming to me and telling me that I shouldn't do this. Most people that would say they want me back would most likely be lying, just to make me feel better. The fact is, when you're without true friends who will listen to anything you want to talk about (within reason), you learn to observe how humans act. And I know that if you really respected me, then you would have gone directly up to me and told me all the problems you had with me. The worst part is that most people probably won't take time to read this post upon seeing it for the first time. But I don't care. They can do what they want, and I'll do what I want. I will not be turned into somebody I'm not.

Somebody told me to keep this post mild. But I don't want to lie to you all, even through omission. I'm just giving you the cold, hard facts. I also have my idea of who should become the new leader to take my spot and take over the chat. But in my opinion, I find it would be a bit cliché or ironic to resign in the hopes of making things better, and just put my own person back up there. I will let you as a clan decide how to overcome this obstacle. So long TSS. I'm sure I forgot to add a lot of stuff I meant to mention in this post, which is undoubtedly the longest one I've ever made, save for the one I had at the beginning of this thread. I wish for the best for all of you, and maybe someday we will meet again.

This post...was beautiful. It really struck a cord with me. The part about when having no one to talk to about what you'd like, you end up observing instead...that's exactly like me. I may seem sociable on here, but in real life, I watch, I don't talk. I've seen the way people act, know when they're serious, when they're not. As for whats going on with the Xat, I dont know much about, I don't use it much. But in my opinion, whoever watches over the chat needs to be strict, but friendly as well. Like managing art shops. You have to punish the troublemakers, but don't grow entirely hard to everyone. Its a two-faced job, and there's nothing that can be done about that. Its taxing.

I used to have a limit to my time on the computer. It sucked. Finally, the limit was removed, and here I am. Its hard for members of Serebii to handle a limit.

I gave up on Serebii once. Do you all remember when the admins decided all to flush all the Social Groups, for them to never be seen again? Its all I did on Serebii at that time. My Art Shop was flailing badly, and with the art group I was in gone, I left. Went over to Smogon in a big huff. Joined social groups there. Got into RPG's. Learned I have an okay talent at writing stories. Starting winning art competition after competition in the Serebii Spriters Revival group. A friend of mine there turned violent, and banned me from every RPG group I was in that he owned. I didn't let him into my stories, and without the RPG's, certain groups fell. Only four of the ones Im in now still stand. Im only active in one. I got bored with Social Groups. Always the same deal, same drama. I had enough of that. I played some games after that. Finally decided to come back to Serebii. Practiced art to reopen shop. Opened Brutaka's Fly High Request Shop. Big success. Made some friends. eliteknight started requesting userbars, and eventually he invited me to TSS. I was hesitant, I suck at battling. But I suppose I get better everyday the more I practice, so I joined anyways. I've still only logged one official win here, but even still.

What everyone needs to remember is that there's good times and bad times. Sometimes, you need a little break. Everyone is allowed that. And maybe one day, you can decide the break is over. But I've already taken my break, and I'm here to stay, through thick and thin.

beshort123

<----Uber
Its been a long time. Really, it has. I found it fitting to start a totally relevant post with a quote from Portal 2, which is completely irrelevant. But the fact is, it has been a long time. I joined serebii over a year ago, looking for friends to fill the gap I was missing in my everyday life. You see, I wasn't very good at making friends. I personally contribute a lot of that to being shy, and never being able to get a good start. Anyway, I was in the middle of my white game, mistralton city I think it was, and I wanted to see how good my team was. I scrolled down to the in-game rmt, and posted it. My thread was closed for not following the rules of needing to be posted after beating the E4. I worked extra hard to beat the E4, and when I did, I posted my team again. A guy with the username of something similar to SazandorraMaster rated my team, and at the time I thought nothing of it. I just read over the post, and where he told me to improve. Later, when I checked the thread again, I saw he had a userbar, saying TSS. I decided to figure out what a clan was, and check out this "Team SeaSoul." Going into TSS thread, I saw the link to the xat, so I tried going to the chatting site. It was populated by 2 people, who I happened to become good friends with. Now, I was a noob at the time, and I had no idea what the xat was. The owner of the chat, as I now realize he was owner (clueless at the time) made me a mod, to ban another guy who had come on. I didn't know how to ban him, and so then I ended up getting banned. Both of us were accused as trolls. Confused, I stayed on. I just watched as the two people chatted away, talking about how they were surprised I was still on. I won't bother you with the details, but in retrospect, I admit. I acted like a troll. But I made my biggest mistake when I got onto the owner, yelling at him, telling him I would tell ChelseaStar. A minute later, I realize the other guy was ChelseaStar. The owner at the time was named Giggitty (sorry I spelled it wrong), and I became good friends with both Gig and Chels. Gig introduced me to competitive battling, yet I was hesitant to join tss because I only had 1 lvl 100. Khy ended up convincing me to join. After that, I got PO, learned how to battle competitively, and even got 2 badges from the OSL.

Around October of 2011, I decided it was time for me to move on from TSS and create my own clan. Very few people knew about it, and those who did told me I shouldn't attempt it. Everybody but one, at least. Chels was with me the whole way. Anyway, apparently, I just wasn't supposed to create my own clan. Twi wanted to own tss no longer, and Kai only would restart it if everybody promised to help out. Naturally, I had to do something. TSS was like my parents. You can move away from your parents, but if they get deathly ill, and you can help them, most people would do it (I hope). Anyway, I was one of those "most people." The only problem was that I couldn't think of how to help. Then, one day, Kai pmed me a very odd question. "Can you tell your friends no?" My answer was yes. If they can't respect a simple wish like that, they most likely aren't really my friends. That was the answer that got me to be the co-leader. But then Chels came back to take over tss along with Ginji and one other person who was to be decided upon. I volunteered to be that one person, and you all voted me in. I felt honored, and obliged to do all I could to help this clan prosper. In fact I promised Khy, that's what I would do, when he figured out a couple months ago that I was originally planning a new clan before I became co-owner. I would do everything in my power to keep TSS from falling. Now we are at present day.

Most people don't like the way I am managing the xat. I am too strict. The think is, if everybody followed the rules, I wouldn't have to be strict at all. They are there for a reason. To keep everybody happy. When rules are broken, at least one person is unhappy with the outcome. This has caused most of the people who left recently, to leave. Because the chat is disfunctional, and people are getting away with breaking rules that would get a perma-ban without question here on serebii. I tried fixing it by resetting the chat and choosing new mods and owners who would make things better. But as soon as an owner unbans a guy who has posted **** twice, giving him not even 30 seconds of being banned, I know something is wrong. When people aren't arguing on the chat, but are instead ignoring each other, I know something's wrong. I'd much prefer arguing than giving the silent treatment. When you're arguing, you're talking it out. When you're giving the silent treatment, nothing is being fixed. It's when the arguing becomes the act of throwing around hurtful words that I start getting a problem with it. You all obviously want or need a different person. I see 3 possiblities happening. A) I'm not working and somebody else would be better in my place with this group of people. B) You all are impossible, and will never learn to be nice to everybody. C) Most of you hate me and are purposefully trying to make my life miserable. This is my last attempt to help this clan. Don't think this is my only reason though. My mom has also set a limit to the time I can be on the computer a day. 2 hours. I could easily spend more time on the chat than that, yet I have other games I like to play as well. This will help me keep my life from being so stretched.

The last thing is that I will also be leaving serebii for a month. I don't want people pointlessly coming to me and telling me that I shouldn't do this. Most people that would say they want me back would most likely be lying, just to make me feel better. The fact is, when you're without true friends who will listen to anything you want to talk about (within reason), you learn to observe how humans act. And I know that if you really respected me, then you would have gone directly up to me and told me all the problems you had with me. The worst part is that most people probably won't take time to read this post upon seeing it for the first time. But I don't care. They can do what they want, and I'll do what I want. I will not be turned into somebody I'm not.

Somebody told me to keep this post mild. But I don't want to lie to you all, even through omission. I'm just giving you the cold, hard facts. I also have my idea of who should become the new leader to take my spot and take over the chat. But in my opinion, I find it would be a bit cliché or ironic to resign in the hopes of making things better, and just put my own person back up there. I will let you as a clan decide how to overcome this obstacle. So long TSS. I'm sure I forgot to add a lot of stuff I meant to mention in this post, which is undoubtedly the longest one I've ever made, save for the one I had at the beginning of this thread. I wish for the best for all of you, and maybe someday we will meet again.

justin u may not remember it but i've known u for a while. i liked how far u moved up when i first saw u. from a quiet member in the xat 2 the main owner of it. i thought u were strict at times, but u were also just doing ur job. that i understood. honestly, i thought u were just someone fun 2 be around. i cant tell u 2 come back. i can hope for u. so like u said in ur last sentence, maybe we will meet again someday.

Bye Justin sad to see you go good luck and keep in touch!

AceTrainerMohamed

Team SeaSoul Founder
Justin, I'm quite surprised, when I heard it from EK I thought that it was some sort of a joke! this came without a previous sign
Just as happened in the previous few days, another king is leaving our clan..
it's quite sad..
again, I have to say sorry about what happened between the three of us, you, and I, and Giggity..
I was so unpolite, I thought that you were there to troll, I never ever imagined that moment to be the time which a new hero of our clan is born..
as soon as you joined the clan, I felt so happy, but still, I never imagined that you will even be active..
with the passing time, I knew much more about you, I knew that there's a competent person within you
that person is showing himself, until you became one of the most valuable members here..
Justin.. it has been a great honor working with you as commanders for these two months, and working with you as a member in TSS for all this time!
please.. whenever you find time, drop by and say hi, we don't want to miss you for long
thank you for the great work and contribution.. all the best to you my old friend, I just hope that TSS gave you a new experience in your life :)

also.. I'm sorry to let you all know that Blacklynx left this resignation message :(

Blacklynx said:
Hey Chels! As you can see this is my resignation form from TSS. Trust me I had a good time with the people I got to know and stuff, but right now I have too much on my plate. I have my high school graduation rehearsals and ceremony coming up. It's my last year as a senior so I wanna be my with my BFFs before we seperate, and then there is College coming up and I'm still not prepared yet, so I wanna thank you and everyone at TSS. I'm a better battler now and I know a lot more. I didn't even know what EV training or IVs were before TSS so thanks guys.

Everybody,,
you see, a clan here is just like a tree, we plant a lot of members in, watch as they grow big with battling skills, friendships, and relationships.. but when they become delecious fruits, some passing reason of life comes to pick them up with all the experience they gained here, kept in their permanent memory. However, this very same tree continues to produce more fruits every now and then.. it's like a cycle, we may feel sad for saying goodbye to our dear friends, but we know that life will provide us with new ones.
We're at the beginning of summer, the right season for clan activities, this is the right chance to get new members, so keep TSS alive and active..
LONG LIVE OUR BIG TREE

Last edited:

D-BRAY

The Heracross Myth.
... i guess i was wrong.. the fighting didnt stop and more people left.... once again, maybe it should.

buny

hi there < i am baaaaaaaaack

it you remember me :D

hehehe i am better at battling now

SPPf Username :buny
PO, Wi-Fi, or both? : po
Today's date : 13/ 6/2012
Do you use Xat? : never
Your timezone? : +4
Recommended by? : AceTrainerMohamed (my elder brother)
Did you read the rules? : ;245;

:( i will not be active for 2 weeks because i have final exams

AceTrainerMohamed

Team SeaSoul Founder
hi there < i am baaaaaaaaack

it you remember me :D

hehehe i am better at battling now

SPPf Username :buny
PO, Wi-Fi, or both? : po
Today's date : 13/ 6/2012
Do you use Xat? : never
Your timezone? : +4
Recommended by? : AceTrainerMohamed (my elder brother)
Did you read the rules? : ;245;

:( i will not be active for 2 weeks because i have final exams

welcome abroad sis x)
and I'm not your ELDER!! I'm just your OLDER bro Dx
looking forward to seeing your twin sister meme here as well :p

Edit: you may need to update your sig xD

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
I vow to stay with this clan til the end. I hope that *ahem* everyone else does the same. Bye justin and bye lynx, I hope, whatever u do, ur happy. The person who brought me to this clan was ek. Im lucky to have came. I came in a time that, I was out of clans and not planning on joining another any time soon. I knew no one in this clan. It was a fresh start for me. I am so happy to of had that chance. I love all of u.

□□□□□

Everyone's doing it!
so after some time of my computer having troubles, i have it recovered, apparently i had too much data stored on it.....

im taking battles on PO, im a little rusty on it but ill battle

shadow130690

TSS Member
i like the tourment idea jack. X nice banner

MegaSerperior

<--- My life
Bye to you too lnyx. :(

Chels, thanks for your little speech /anolgy. You're right, TSS will continue to thrive with new members that will eventually become fruits. I for one am so glad MMS introduced me to TSS. It's sad to see everyone go, but I'll continue to battle and improve my skills in the sea.

beshort123

<----Uber
Justin, I'm quite surprised, when I heard it from EK I thought that it was some sort of a joke! this came without a previous sign
Just as happened in the previous few days, another king is leaving our clan..
it's quite sad..
again, I have to say sorry about what happened between the three of us, you, and I, and Giggity..
I was so unpolite, I thought that you were there to troll, I never ever imagined that moment to be the time which a new hero of our clan is born..
as soon as you joined the clan, I felt so happy, but still, I never imagined that you will even be active..
with the passing time, I knew much more about you, I knew that there's a competent person within you
that person is showing himself, until you became one of the most valuable members here..
Justin.. it has been a great honor working with you as commanders for these two months, and working with you as a member in TSS for all this time!
please.. whenever you find time, drop by and say hi, we don't want to miss you for long
thank you for the great work and contribution.. all the best to you my old friend, I just hope that TSS gave you a new experience in your life :)

also.. I'm sorry to let you all know that Blacklynx left this resignation message :(

Everybody,,
you see, a clan here is just like a tree, we plant a lot of members in, watch as they grow big with battling skills, friendships, and relationships.. but when they become delecious fruits, some passing reason of life comes to pick them up with all the experience they gained here, kept in their permanent memory. However, this very same tree continues to produce more fruits every now and then.. it's like a cycle, we may feel sad for saying goodbye to our dear friends, but we know that life will provide us with new ones.
We're at the beginning of summer, the right season for clan activities, this is the right chance to get new members, so keep TSS alive and active..
LONG LIVE OUR BIG TREE

actually chels we're an ocean filled with coral who regenerate there limbs...

Blinky the Mew

Clever Idiot
but Coral tastes terrible

AceTrainerMohamed

Team SeaSoul Founder
I vow to stay with this clan til the end. I hope that *ahem* everyone else does the same. Bye justin and bye lynx, I hope, whatever u do, ur happy. The person who brought me to this clan was ek. Im lucky to have came. I came in a time that, I was out of clans and not planning on joining another any time soon. I knew no one in this clan. It was a fresh start for me. I am so happy to of had that chance. I love all of u.

You're a true loyal member Bree ;D
I'm so thankful that EK introduced you to TSS, and I owe him for this
what you said makes me 'and surely makes everybody' feel much better after seeing all these resignations
Thanks Bree :)

so after some time of my computer having troubles, i have it recovered, apparently i had too much data stored on it.....

im taking battles on PO, im a little rusty on it but ill battle

WB squares!!!!!!! =D

Bye to you too lnyx. :(

Chels, thanks for your little speech /anolgy. You're right, TSS will continue to thrive with new members that will eventually become fruits. I for one am so glad MMS introduced me to TSS. It's sad to see everyone go, but I'll continue to battle and improve my skills in the sea.

Thanks MS ;)
what I said was what I experienced through all the 4 years of TSS :)
otherwise the clan would be long gone xD
you will shine brightly in the sea ;D even more than now!
I owe MMS for bringing an awesome member :)

actually chels we're an ocean filled with coral who regenerate there limbs...

never thought of that ;P
ewww and I hate grass types xP how did I mention a tree

JD

I just got on the chat right now I'm just waiting for someone to member me. Also, can someone help me out with Pokemon Online?

AceTrainerMohamed

Team SeaSoul Founder
Good question Bray..
in fact it's time to get back to reality

we have decided to keep the 4HK alive.. D.Gray Man will carry it on..
but first we will choose a new commander to take justin's place..
we will try our best to find our choice either tonight or early tomorrow 'hopefully'
we have a lot of names listed, but we aim at giving everyone the chance.. especially those who did a lot..
the choice will be taken soon

hmm about the war.. why don't we wait for a while until we fix things first..
we can't go into war with our current chaotic situation xP

I just got on the chat right now I'm just waiting for someone to member me. Also, can someone help me out with Pokemon Online?

in fact I'm afraid that today our xat is closed because the owner has resigned, but we will work to find a replacement asap :)
of course it will be my pleasure to help you out :)

D-BRAY

The Heracross Myth.
... how do you close a Xat... he just needed a moderator to member him.. it has no issues other then basically he aint online.

AceTrainerMohamed

Team SeaSoul Founder
... how do you close a Xat... he just needed a moderator to member him.. it has no issues other then basically he aint online.

Oops, guess this proves that I'm totally clueless about xat xD LOL
I thought that justin hasn't made any moderators yet.. but forgive me I haven't used xat for over one and a half years now xP

Status
Not open for further replies.