• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team SeaSoul

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaun4545

I'm pretty surprised that blacklynx left. We had a battle yesterday and I lost both times XD. Also sad to see Justin go. I guess reality has a louder call than a video game...

JD

I should have asked this a while ago but do I need to have a test battle or anything of the sort? Because I remember a year or two ago when I did clans most of them required test battles.

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
nothing is needed. just battle whoever u want, if u want. whatever. this is a clan for friends.
im out with my gpa. my mom brought the laptop today. i hope maybe i can use it.

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
An Address to Team SeaSoul (by Cosmic Fury, approved by Mohamed)

Alright, there's a pressing matter I wish to address with the Team SeaSoul as a whole. I've already run a similar post through with Mohammed, which he gave the green light to. Since then, I've changed the wording in the post around, but the general message is the same.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright, I'm going to address all the drama that's been floating around here, and before I do, I'm going to STRONGLY emphasize that there is going to be drama in EVERY clan! We're not an exception to this fact; we're simply feeling the nastier effects of things going in completely the wrong direction... because of us. It only gets worse when some of us get tired of it, and make it far worse than it should be by saying "I'm leaving" and other such things, even if they don't intend to. (And no, I'm not pointing fingers at people like justin, as he at least tried to calm the storm as he set sail.)

For some, leaving is an option, and they've taken it. For the rest of us, there is no such box that we can check, mark, or whatever. We're here, and as long as we are, we're stuck with each other! If you can't deal with that simple fact, then you might as well PM a leader that you're leaving and leave it at that. For those that can tolerate it, act like you do, and stop acting like todders fighting over an ice cream cone!

If we're going to make this clan work better than any other, we at least need to get along with each other, rather than treat each other like crap. Justin tried to prevent this while he was one of the people in charge here, and what did he get? He got treated even worse for it! Our ignorance of this fact was one of the worst insults we could possibly have delivered the leadership here. We took for granted that they not only got treated just as bad as the rest of us, but they had to put up with it even if it wasn't directed at them.

Simply being here from the start isn't a right, it's a privilege... And people seem to think otherwise, and flaunt their "rights" here in a way that causes chaos to erupt within our ranks. People will inevitably start fighting each other because of it, and frankly most of us didn't come here to watch a boxing match. We're here together to better ourselves through friendly competition, NOT to beat the verbal crap out of each other!

I'm honestly very sick and tired of the way the leaders here are treated. They deserve FAR more respect than a verbal backhand after each time they try to do something good for us, ESPECIALLY when it's keeping this place clean for the rest of us. They take a boatload of crap trying to make sure that rest of us don't have to deal with it!

Why do you think we're still here after all this time? Why is it that people aren't having to take a load of bull from each other day in and day out? It's because our good people in charge take their shovels and clean up the filth a lot of us leave behind, and it's gotten to a point where even THEY are getting tired and leaving!

It's cost us dearly, friends. Our carelessness has caused us to lose people that are a part of the very soul of our clan, and chances are some may never come back. Justin was among them, along with lava, TWI, and others not mentioned here. We have taken for granted what a great gift we have by being a part of such an awesome clan... And we've wasted a good part of it away simply because of that.

Folks, we can no longer go about here in ignorance. We've ALL got to acknowledge the fact that we've got duties to one another, and that we've got to help each other excel. We've got to help each other grow, to help each other better ourselves day by day. We need to be aware that the leaders of Team SeaSoul aren't the only ones that can make this the greatest clan out there. We form a big part of that, and if we don't improve, who can improve us for us? Nobody will, and you should all be aware of that.

TSS has been, and always shall be, built for the members, by the members, and OF the members. We have to rely heavily on each other to make ourselves better, because the leaders can only do so much for that. We're here to improve ourselves and help each other do so.

If you're simply here to run around and aggravate people just for the hell of it, you DO NOT belong here. Go some place else, where you can troll people to your heart's content. Don't stain your own name and that of Team SeaSoul simply so that you can get a kick out of seeing someone get angry at you. If you mess with one of us, you mess with ALL of us, and it's something that will always be true about TSS.

As I said earlier, simply being a part of TSS is a privilege, NOT a right. People seem to have forgotten about that critical fact. If one of us screws up, the entire clan suffers for it, and I think the last several days have been sufficient proof of that.

However, in spite of our losses, we've gained new members, and we should be grateful for it, because as long as there is one person who remembers TSS, it is not dead... And I for one shall not forget it, not even in December when I ship to Navy boot camp.

As long as we are here, TSS will not die. We will not walk silently into the night, and we won't perish without a fight! We are here for better or for worse, and here we shall stay!

Last edited:

Snorby

Snorby

Brutaka

Ignition
Alright, there's a pressing matter I wish to address with the Team SeaSoul as a whole. I've already run a similar post through with Mohammed, which he gave the green light to. Since then, I've changed the wording in the post around, but the general message is the same.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright, I'm going to address all the drama that's been floating around here, and before I do, I'm going to STRONGLY emphasize that there is going to be drama in EVERY clan! We're not an exception to this fact; we're simply feeling the nastier effects of things going in completely the wrong direction... because of us. It only gets worse when some of us get tired of it, and make it far worse than it should be by saying "I'm leaving" and other such things, even if they don't intend to. (And no, I'm not pointing fingers at people like justin, as he at least tried to calm the storm as he set sail.)

For some, leaving is an option, and they've taken it. For the rest of us, there is no such box that we can check, mark, or whatever. We're here, and as long as we are, we're stuck with each other! If you can't deal with that simple fact, then you might as well PM a leader that you're leaving and leave it at that. For those that can tolerate it, act like you do, and stop acting like todders fighting over an ice cream cone!

If we're going to make this clan work better than any other, we at least need to get along with each other, rather than treat each other like crap. Justin tried to prevent this while he was one of the people in charge here, and what did he get? He got treated even worse for it! Our ignorance of this fact was one of the worst insults we could possibly have delivered the leadership here. We took for granted that they not only got treated just as bad as the rest of us, but they had to put up with it even if it wasn't directed at them.

Simply being here from the start isn't a right, it's a privilege... And people seem to think otherwise, and flaunt their "rights" here in a way that causes chaos to erupt within our ranks. People will inevitably start fighting each other because of it, and frankly most of us didn't come here to watch a boxing match. We're here together to better ourselves through friendly competition, NOT to beat the verbal crap out of each other!

I'm honestly very sick and tired of the way the leaders here are treated. They deserve FAR more respect than a verbal backhand after each time they try to do something good for us, ESPECIALLY when it's keeping this place clean for the rest of us. They take a boatload of crap trying to make sure that rest of us don't have to deal with it!

Why do you think we're still here after all this time? Why is it that people aren't having to take a load of bull from each other day in and day out? It's because our good people in charge take their shovels and clean up the filth a lot of us leave behind, and it's gotten to a point where even THEY are getting tired and leaving!

It's cost us dearly, friends. Our carelessness has caused us to lose people that are a part of the very soul of our clan, and chances are some may never come back. Justin was among them, along with lava, TWI, and others not mentioned here. We have taken for granted what a great gift we have by being a part of such an awesome clan this is... And we've wasted a good part of it away simply because of that.

Folks, we can no longer go about here in ignorance. We've ALL got to acknowledge the fact that we've got duties to one another, to help each other excel. We've got to help each other grow, to help each other better ourselves day by day. We need to be aware that the leaders of Team SeaSoul aren't the only ones that can make this the greatest clan out there. We form a big part of that, and if we don't improve, who can improve us for us? Nobody will, and you should all be aware of that.

TSS has been, and always shall be, built for the members, by the members, and OF the members. We have to rely heavily on each other to make ourselves better, because the leaders can only do so much for that. We're here to improve ourselves and help each other do so.

If you're simply here to run around and aggravate people just for the hell of it, you DO NOT belong here. Go some place else, where you can troll people to your heart's content. Don't stain your own name and that of Team SeaSoul simply so that you can get a kick out of seeing someone get angry at you. If you mess with one of us, you mess with ALL of us, and it's something that will always be true about TSS.

As I said earlier, simply being a part of TSS is a privilege, NOT a right. People seem to have forgotten about that critical fact. If one of us screws up, the entire clan suffers for it, and I think the last several days have been sufficient proof of that.

However, in spite of our losses, we've gained new members, and we should be grateful for it, because as long as there is one person who remembers TSS, it is not dead... And I for one shall not forget it, not even in December when I ship to Navy boot camp.

As long as we are here, TSS will not die. We will not walk silently into the night, and we won't perish without a fight! We are here for better or for worse, and here we shall stay!

Wow, this is so true. People need to respect your leaders. And did you know that the moderators of the forum deal with even worse then this everyday? The stress must be awful. It takes a lot of courage to be a leader. Heck, even managing my shop can get difficult at times. so, thank you leaders and mods out there, for doing what you do!

Metroid

Look at my post.
lol
I know I jump clans a lot but I'm gonna leave this clan because lots of members are leaving

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
To everyone else in the future, if you intend to leave, please message EK or Mohamed that you are. Posting it in the thread only makes matters worse around here.

In the meantime, I'll be afk for a while, and working on my experimental sun team.

Bray im the one who is incharge of members on the post c-star pms me anyways pm me if your leaving so it reduces my inbox spam and c-stars aswell

ElxlceL

Xwisher Sweet

It's cost us dearly, friends. Our carelessness has caused us to lose people that are a part of the very soul of our clan, and chances are some may never come back. Justin was among them, along with lava, TWI, and others not mentioned here. We have taken for granted what a great gift we have by being a part of such an awesome clan... And we've wasted a good part of it away simply because of that.

Folks, we can no longer go about here in ignorance. We've ALL got to acknowledge the fact that we've got duties to one another, and that we've got to help each other excel. We've got to help each other grow, to help each other better ourselves day by day. We need to be aware that the leaders of Team SeaSoul aren't the only ones that can make this the greatest clan out there. We form a big part of that, and if we don't improve, who can improve us for us? Nobody will, and you should all be aware of that.

Excellent post my friend.

lol
I know I jump clans a lot but I'm gonna leave this clan because lots of members are leaving

I Personally think this is a good thing for the clan. You've joined and left like three times. Please do not rejoin us as you are rather bothersome and annoying. That is all.

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
I'm going to build off what elite said.

If you're staying, then we ask you to stay as long as you can, because TSS needs dedicated members sorely, and now is the time we need people to stay the most. If you are leaving, do so now, and do so quietly. PM Mohamed or EK if you are to leave. BUT, I ask you to stay anyway, because we're only going through a tough time, that is all.

This is the time where our members get their own chance to shine. If you want to be a part of us, we need you for as long as you can stay with us.

AceTrainerMohamed

Team SeaSoul Founder
Thank You <3 all of you who are sticking with us at our hardest times!!
these are the times which loyal members shine and show their true metals!!
As long as we still have members like you, there is nothing we should worry about, TSS will stay alive.. you are the oxygen of this clan!

I should have asked this a while ago but do I need to have a test battle or anything of the sort? Because I remember a year or two ago when I did clans most of them required test battles.

ranking up system has not yet been activated.. I'll PM Ginji about it soon :)

I'm going to build off what elite said.

If you're staying, then we ask you to stay as long as you can, because TSS needs dedicated members sorely, and now is the time we need people to stay the most. If you are leaving, do so now, and do so quietly. PM Mohamed or EK if you are to leave. BUT, I ask you to stay anyway, because we're only going through a tough time, that is all.

This is the time where our members get their own chance to shine. If you want to be a part of us, we need you for as long as you can stay with us.

So Proud of You :)
You are one of the very few gifts we have here

Status
Not open for further replies.