• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team SeaSoul

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cear13

Avid Palkia Fan
SPPf Username : SeaCear
PO, Wi-Fi, or both? : Wifi
Today's date : June 15 2012
Do you use Xat? : Yes
Your timezone? : Asia Time
Recommended by? : No one.
Did you read the rules? : Yes . Sorry don't know how to do the Suicune thing .

AceTrainerMohamed

Team SeaSoul Founder
SPPf Username : SeaCear
PO, Wi-Fi, or both? : Wifi
Today's date : June 15 2012
Do you use Xat? : Yes
Your timezone? : Asia Time
Recommended by? : No one.
Did you read the rules? : Yes . Sorry don't know how to do the Suicune thing .

Accepted :)
and welcome to the clan ;)
enjoy your time and if you ever needed any support PM/VM me ^_^

Terra Force

<-- Current Hunt
Welcome Cear!

Great post Cosmic Fury. Also would you like to be called something shorter like fury or cosmic? Just wondering.

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
just popping in to say the decision was made. we're letting him go. i may either be super active or extremely inactive for about a week :/

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
Welcome Cear!

Great post Cosmic Fury. Also would you like to be called something shorter like fury or cosmic? Just wondering.

Thanks!

And generally I am used to being called Cosmic, more than anything else.

JD

So no test battle is needed? Okay that's cool.. does anyone want to battle me because I really want to test this new team I just recently put together on Pokemon Online.

I beat CharizardMaster 2-0 in a battle on Pokemon Online.

Last edited:

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
dropping in for another update. hes not coming home. please i know most of u under stand. i dont want ur pity, i want support.

The rank up is on my post it is in use but no one sends me battles so they cannot rank up it requires 10 battles to rank up through the first rank vs jr in a test battle as no one is in for justin and irock the other tester quit over a month ago yet no one bothered to fix it
rank over
-elite

Last edited:

D-BRAY

The Heracross Myth.
.. you havent remineded people to send them in to you in awhile i dont belive.. im sure people would do so if you encouraged them.

.. you havent remineded people to send them in to you in awhile i dont belive.. im sure people would do so if you encouraged them.

bray stop tryign to tell me how to do my job im tired of it u wonder why i get angry if u adress this on the xat dont post it here if people wonder in thread i pm them im doign my job so stop trying to do it aswell

D-BRAY

The Heracross Myth.
once again.. i was getting my facts straight on the xat i even said i was doing that on the xat... why am i repeating myself.

Zellimi

I like pie
Whats happened to the clan? Its saddening. People are leaving, important people are leaving too.

AceTrainerMohamed

Team SeaSoul Founder
Very Important Announcement

Hey everybody, it took us soo long to find our 3rd new commander, I'm sorry about that, the task wasn't as easy as I thought, I have gathered a long list of worthy members here, all of them deserve to take this spot, it was so confusing, so I tried to reduce the size of that list as much as I could, I looked at the current situaiton for every name, and evaluated them individually, I've done a lot to reduce that long list into two last names, these were: Acetylix and ElxlceL
All of the members on that list were worthy members, but these two were chosen based on their experience, service in the clan, overall style and mentality, which is most needed to cover up for justin's absence..
at the beginning, I decided to discuss this matter of who's the better among these two with the Commanding Court.. and we have got a tie, which makes us even more confused..
therefore we decided to open the chance of voting for all of you, just PM me with the name which you deem worthy of this position..
we need your opinions more than ever, please show your loyalty by sending your opinion, but do not post your choice here at the thread..
in the rare chance of getting another tie, we will then rely on a coin toss or anything else to end this long struggle..

X, and Ace.. both of you showed great service to the clan and became so important to us today, one of you will not be lucky to become the third commander, but you will still be one of our most important members so don't let it affect your morale and spirit

best of luck to the two of you..

The vote will be closed 24 hours after the time of this post..

Thank you very much everyone for your support :)

Last edited:

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
chels u know mine.
update on him: gonna die any time.

thanks ek for the happy bday. my mom never got to finish bday shopping so all i got was a necklace that has 3 charms, cat (jack, i will love it forever) owl (my gma put it there) and a cross that says "with god, all things are possible" from my mom.

AceTrainerMohamed

Team SeaSoul Founder
chels u know mine.
update on him: gonna die any time.

thanks ek for the happy bday. my mom never got to finish bday shopping so all i got was a necklace that has 3 charms, cat (jack, i will love it forever) owl (my gma put it there) and a cross that says "with god, all things are possible" from my mom.

I can't really guess xP please PM me
I'm sorry to hear that :(
on the side: happy birthday bree :) sorry I didn't figure that earlier

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
I can't really guess xP please PM me
I'm sorry to hear that :(
on the side: happy birthday bree :) sorry I didn't figure that earlier

lol, i told u it yesterday on PO.
i am exuasted. i want to sleep for... 8 weeks?

Status
Not open for further replies.