• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team SeaSoul

Status
Not open for further replies.

Novan_Hero

omnomnomnom
Happy (belated???) Birthday bree!!!! On a side note, I'm gonna defy Chels's wishes and post who I voted for. Because I voted for Novan_Hero, He's sweet, He's Kind, He's Dedicated and way more sexier than Ex or Ace. hehehe jk.

But on a Serious note, I'll be opening up my artshop in probz, the week to come, so keep an eye out of iCE Studios in the Fan Art Shop Section c:

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
today is my bday. thanks novan...
hes gone. i may be inactive. i need sleep soon.

AceTrainerMohamed

Team SeaSoul Founder
lol, i told u it yesterday on PO.
i am exuasted. i want to sleep for... 8 weeks?

Now I remembered it :p

Happy (belated???) Birthday bree!!!! On a side note, I'm gonna defy Chels's wishes and post who I voted for. Because I voted for Novan_Hero, He's sweet, He's Kind, He's Dedicated and way more sexier than Ex or Ace. hehehe jk.

But on a Serious note, I'll be opening up my artshop in probz, the week to come, so keep an eye out of iCE Studios in the Fan Art Shop Section c:

Oh come on you didn't have to blow it xP LOL
best of luck with your art shop :) can't wait to see one of your arts :3

T.W.I.

Undercover Rocket
To be quite honest. I don't care what a serebii mod thinks. I recently quit the clan but this ex-member, ex-leader, ex-whatever you wish, wishes to cast a public vote. Should this vote be null and void, or deleted by a serebii mod, that is not my concern. Serebii is not in my heart, TSS is. I may be an former member but as a part of TSS history I will cast this public vote:

Elxcel

I do not believe I need to explain. The notion that I am 'breaching' the serebii 'gods' to make a public statement is enough to warrant this vote. If not, at least, take it into consideration.

Whats happened to the clan? Its saddening. People are leaving, important people are leaving too.
We are having a setback nothing else it is sort of like when i joined right after c-star left back in january just a solemn mood people have moved on some made their own clan but this drama happening in the clan doesnt help matters we need to only post positive posts here all personal stuff needs to go to the xat as it is technically against the rules if it isnt doign with the clan or pokemon form now on keep it to the xat
Very Important Announcement

Hey everybody, it took us soo long to find our 3rd new commander, I'm sorry about that, the task wasn't as easy as I thought, I have gathered a long list of worthy members here, all of them deserve to take this spot, it was so confusing, so I tried to reduce the size of that list as much as I could, I looked at the current situaiton for every name, and evaluated them individually, I've done a lot to reduce that long list into two last names, these were: Acetylix and ElxlceL
All of the members on that list were worthy members, but these two were chosen based on their experience, service in the clan, overall style and mentality, which is most needed to cover up for justin's absence..
at the beginning, I decided to discuss this matter of who's the better among these two with the Commanding Court.. and we have got a tie, which makes us even more confused..
therefore we decided to open the chance of voting for all of you, just PM me with the name which you deem worthy of this position..
we need your opinions more than ever, please show your loyalty by sending your opinion, but do not post your choice here at the thread..
in the rare chance of getting another tie, we will then rely on a coin toss or anything else to end this long struggle..

X, and Ace.. both of you showed great service to the clan and became so important to us today, one of you will not be lucky to become the third commander, but you will still be one of our most important members so don't let it affect your morale and spirit

best of luck to the two of you..

The vote will be closed 24 hours after the time of this post..

Thank you very much everyone for your support :)

You know how i feel about this and whom i voted for and the reason this is in the thread is exactly why i feel how i do

Last edited:

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
I cast my vote and PM'd it to Mohamed.

In the meantime, jirachi & Excel need to win their battles... A win is crucial to us at this point!

Also, I'm going to work on yet another experimental team. You may see it coming to a battle near you in the future!

AceTrainerMohamed

Team SeaSoul Founder
To be quite honest. I don't care what a serebii mod thinks. I recently quit the clan but this ex-member, ex-leader, ex-whatever you wish, wishes to cast a public vote. Should this vote be null and void, or deleted by a serebii mod, that is not my concern. Serebii is not in my heart, TSS is. I may be an former member but as a part of TSS history I will cast this public vote:

Elxcel

I do not believe I need to explain. The notion that I am 'breaching' the serebii 'gods' to make a public statement is enough to warrant this vote. If not, at least, take it into consideration.

Twi!!
It's so great to see you here again!
Man I don't have the nerve to reject an opinion which comes out of the legendary twi!!
thanks for voting :)
and please post here as often as you can ;D

Jackalacking

Greed the Avaricious
Sorry for my inactivity guys, preparing for my last exam and stuff. Anyway, Novan and brutaka, I'll ché a few art requests coming you way soon, I also have two new teams I need to test out so when I'm next on the xat I'll need some help from people! :p

Darkfire98989

Am I even still here
Hai everyone :)
SPPf Username : Darkfire98989
PO, Wi-Fi, or both? : PO
Today's date : 16/6/2012
Do you use Xat? : yup
Your timezone? : GMT
Recommended by? : D-Bray, Muffin and Jeff
Did you read the rules? : ;245;

Last edited:

AceTrainerMohamed

Team SeaSoul Founder
Sorry for my inactivity guys, preparing for my last exam and stuff. Anyway, Novan and brutaka, I'll ché a few art requests coming you way soon, I also have two new teams I need to test out so when I'm next on the xat I'll need some help from people! :p

best of luck in your last final exam bro :) do well..
nobody can wait for the tourney ;D
you brought the spirit back to everybody by starting it =) well done!

Hai everyone :)
SPPf Username : Darkfire98989
PO, Wi-Fi, or both? : PO
Today's date : 16/6/2012
Do you use Xat? : yup
Your timezone? : GMT
Recommended by? : D-Bray, Muffin and Jeff
Did you read the rules? : ;245;

Hi there :)
Welcome to the clan ;D
I can see from the names which recommended you that you are already so popular here ^_^
if you ever needed anything at all please PM/VM me

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
Same here, welcome to the clan Darkfire! If you need anything, don't hesitate to let us know. I'm sure we can all help you with something you need.

JD

Hmm this odd for some reason I can't connect to the XAT chatroom whenever I try to it just says connecting and it never connects me.

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
It might be your router. I just now logged on and the xat let me on with no problem.

Perhaps you may need to refresh your page, as it may have D/C'd you before.

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
welcome to the clan
in the atempt to cheer up my bday, my mom bought me a 3ds. ps, it worked. now were out to eat, im sleeping at my gmas so if i can figure out the wifi on the 3ds ill be on ^^

ShadowKyogre443

오션 마스터
Sorry I haven't been on xat or the forum lately, I've been on a camping trip that will end tomorrow. I'll be back tomorrow night to talk.

Shaun4545

Activity post. Welcome to all much-needed newcomers and happy birthday Ambree :)

Status
Not open for further replies.